What were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

horsesciencenews.com/horseback-riding/how-much-weight-can-a-horse-carry.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorilla
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this can't be real

that's a big gorilla.

It's from the new My Little Pony movie

a horse definitely cannot support a gorilla or orangutan's body weight. Even the chimp is probably pushing it but slightly more believable. That just looks ridiculous, how did nobody look at that and not realize it looks ridiculous?

Poor horsie

For you

Looks a dystopian future where Black Lives Matter stages a coup of the USA

WE WUZ KOWMONKEYS!

>a horse definitely cannot support a gorilla
A Clydesdale, maybe

They were thinking ''movie of the year''.

A horse can definetely carry a gorilla, It'd get really tired in a short span of time though.

nice

Looks like MonKino to be lad
Not autistic enough to argue about horsey weight limits

Barely.

>horsesciencenews.com/horseback-riding/how-much-weight-can-a-horse-carry.php
>Based on these results, the study's authors recommend that horses not be loaded with greater than 20% of their body weight. A 545-kilogram (1200 pound) horse, then would be best off carrying no more than 109 kg (240 lbs) of tack and rider.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorilla
>Wild male gorillas weigh 135 to 180 kg (300 to 400 lb) while adult females usually weigh half as much as adult males at 70–115 kg (150–250 lb).

>horsesciencenews.com
>not about horse scientists

>not hiring dunkey for voice

only true about the gorilla, the other two are comparable to humans or lighter.
The bigger issue is that none of them are suited for sitting and those horses don't appear to have saddles.

nevermind, they do have saddles
Still, ape ass ain't as well designed as human

if they didn't use the horses, would it have been the most monkino poster ever created though?

even some humans are too heavy for horses. The limit is, like the other user said, like 200-240 pounds for your average 1000-1200 pound horse, and even some people are too much. They might be able to physically take it for a little bit but it won't be able to go far and you'll fuck up their back longterm.

That being said I'm sure there are orangutans and chimps too heavy for horses, especially smaller ones where the limit is like 170 pounds or less

The chimp in the jacket is probably feeling pretty comfy having dressed for the weather.

Chimps are light. They're not a problem.

I just don't get why they didn't give the gorilla a Clydesdale or something, that would actually be realistic and it would also look better.

actually you're right chimps are 75-130 pounds, that's crazy when you think about it, like a small child that is 3 times as strong as you.

I agree, those horses are way too small, but that gorilla is probably about 500 pounds and the biggest Clydesdale are about 2200 pounds, 300 short of what a horse would need to be to carry that. If it's more like a 350-400 pound silverback then the biggest Clydesdale they could possibly find would be feasible, but they're not exactly common, it's much more realistic for wild horses to be much smaller than that.

when you don't get the dress code memo

Is this a new GoT episode?

Wtf

LIVE FROM FERGUSON THIS IS CNN

>gorilla riding a horse

a horse's max weight limit is like 240 lbs lmao

thanks no one else made this observation already

KEK

another baltimore riot?

>gorilla on a horse

>Still, ape ass ain't as well designed as human
this actually makes me proud for some reason

RIP horse's spine

>a horse's max weight limit is like 240 lbs lmao

Yeah but chimps cant duel weird assault rifles either so we're not exactly playing by the rules are we

These aren't normal chimps though. Normal chimps aren't 6 foot tall.

proof it

mlp was shit after s2 though