What is your country's version of 'get shot' or 'get acid attacked'?

What is your country's version of 'get shot' or 'get acid attacked'?

maybe >get stabbed
or >get your car set on fire

diversity is our strength

>get trucked

>get sopa'd

Free business idea for entrepenurial bongs: acid proof burkas.

>get exploded

>gets missiled

I'd say it would be get stabbed
Because of the Palestinian knife attacks that became common in 2015

We also get trucked.

I'm surprised they haven't advanced to acid attacks yet.

>get glassed

underrated

But don't honor kill victims usually not wear the burka?

I've heard some businessmen sell an "acid-proof" makeup, which is essentially coating your face with oil or Vaseline, so acid can't touch your skill.

They also sell hats that have a quick-draw visor, so it can block acid spashes.

I've also heard of quick-open bottles that girls can carry around, so if they do get acid on their face, they can quickly pour water or neutralizing liquid on their face.

fuck it's hard being a Muslim woman

> so acid can't touch your *skin

Make a guess

>wants new legislation to criminalize carrying acid

>be British
>go to a chip shop
>get checked by police to make sure you aren't keeping packets of malt vinegar in your pockets (without a proper vinegar-class acid-carrying licence)

Why not deport the people who are doing/involved in these crimes? It's not in anyway racist to do so.

Yes retard, because it's completely impossible to set a bar for what constitutes a legal/illegal acid.

deporting people who were born here isn't that simple

>be canadian
>"is this racist?" is the first thing that crosses your mind before doing anything

Thieves enter in your house, you beat them, and you go in jail when they can go freely away.

>get beheaded

>get shot
like the usa except the civilians don't have guns

you're brazilian

get trucked and get fucked

I wonder why this isn't common in America? I feel like it's not hard to get high molarity acids and bases in relatively large quantities and most of them are colorless so you could easily just put that shit in a plastic bottle.

Now yeah sure a lot of Americans have guns BUT you as the attacker have the element of surprise and if you can get acid in the eyes they might be blinded and may not be able to reach their weapon. Even if you don't get them in the face/eyes between the pain and surprise it'll probably take them too long to figure out what's happening until it's over and they're covered with chemical burns. If all that fails Islamists tend to not be afraid to die in the course of their Jihad so I can't really imagine the prospect if being shot will be a deterrent.

Deport them to work on some oil rig in the north sea

> put acid
> in a plastic bottle

Get bombed by Caucasian muslims, but that's far rare then your shoting.

>get glassed

>get beheaded

>get earthquaked
>get volcanoed
>get tsunami'd

Been awhile since I've taken chemistry but I'm pretty sure most acids don't react with plastics though it may vary somewhat with the type of plastic and the acid.

Pretty sure PTFE will work for the typical shit, HCL, HNO3, or H2SO4.

Probably croc'd, with 4x sightings this year it seems like crocodiles has killed more people than guns.
Otherwise probably pirate'd but they only take your catch and boat engines.

geez am BTFO
how will i even recover?

Is that a picture of you? You're looking fine bro.

>bong
>calling for criminalization of x, y and z
Oh am laffin. Enjoy that nanny state, lads.