Face it, cucks. Trump will never be elected, the elites won't allow it to happen

Face it, cucks. Trump will never be elected, the elites won't allow it to happen.
And Europe will become muslim majority in one generation and whites there will be genocided.

So the question is... when are you moving to China? This land will once again be the center of the world, and whites are treated with respect here. Your life will improve 300% as soon as you step foot here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1455966786
liveleak.com/view?i=a23_1434026072
liveleak.com/view?i=332_1468478526
liveleak.com/view?i=d2b_1444573929
liveleak.com/view?i=368_1442639331
liveleak.com/view?i=531_1413048556
liveleak.com/view?i=727_1411362172
liveleak.com/view?i=9ce_1468845847
liveleak.com/view?i=8b1_1466341611
liveleak.com/view?i=d24_1456415250
liveleak.com/view?i=e76_1447389558
liveleak.com/view?i=595_1435388432
liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1331920866
liveleak.com/view?i=335_1445351308
liveleak.com/view?i=e7e_1404016517
liveleak.com/view?i=2e6_1447949923
liveleak.com/view?i=1d3_1442633470
liveleak.com/view?i=6fa_1440229735
liveleak.com/view?i=475_1448182725
liveleak.com/view?i=a51_1390302941
liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1364027775
liveleak.com/view?i=b76_1451316531
liveleak.com/view?i=b5f_1451370182
liveleak.com/view?i=67b_1451390380
liveleak.com/view?i=37d_1452532422
liveleak.com/view?i=826_1450864386
liveleak.com/view?i=649_1449916666
liveleak.com/view?i=03c_1449820926
liveleak.com/view?i=0ff_1436517598
liveleak.com/view?i=eee_1274814827
liveleak.com/view?i=953_1419758703
liveleak.com/view?i=167_1441373833
liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1456211021
liveleak.com/view?i=d0b_1406106784
liveleak.com/view?i=69b_1429912492
liveleak.com/view?i=1a5_1446812830
liveleak.com/view?i=509_1435070718
liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1402495744
liveleak.com/view?i=487_1457090676
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know why i'm here, Chyna.

The trade, stop killing us in it.

Fuck off, you're full.

Lazy americans cannot compete with the superior Chinese work ethic so they complain about cheating, just like sore losers kek.

No, we need white people for diversity. We need your superior creative spirit in design, arts and entrepreneurship. We Chinese will hire you to make us rich.

We don't want niggers and shitskins though.

You guys need shitskins and niggers. Also, you need lots of russian women.

We already have lots of russian women. We need more perfidious anglos, industrious germans and woppish italians.

Already learning mandarin, chinese girlfriend in mainland. Once my medical degree is done im departing.

You know that foreigners can never get chinese nationality?

I have a Chinese parent though. Seriously considering to go live in China and give up my Dutch nationality someday. The future is not in Europe.

Move to Shanghai first. Otherwise the culture shock will be too big for your cracker ass.

Because China is overpopulated they don't want to make it easy for foreigners to stay here permanently. But if you are married to a Chinese national or have chinese ancestry you will have no problem staying here.

B-but you leave Poland alone, right?

>woppish

I haven't catched that pokemon yet

is it only in china?

>Chinks
No thank you.
>One party States
No thank you
>Individuality is discouraged
No thank you
>living like ants/rodents
No thank you

You have nice chinese women.

>catched

When Chinese people speak better english than americans...

Ive heard something about very bad work ethics in china, such as companies inentionally producing garbage products, close down to bankruptcy and start over new again. Can you confirm?

>nice chinese women
>YOU PAY NOW
>nice
>NO TICKET NO LAUNDRY
>nice
>THURSDAY TOO SOON, NEED TIL NEX MONDAY TAILOR SUIT
>nice
>BATHROOM DOWN HALL CUSTOMER ONLY
>nice

whatever bro

How is wuhan ? That looks like where ill be staying with her family. For new years anyway.

Falling for the diversity meme, making the same mistake as whites did.

No, they will genocide whites when they have the power to.

Just look at reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity

China is still developing so there are still many unscrupulous business people, but if you work with legit people in first tier cities, you will have no issues. The most important thing in chinese business is trust. so businesses are built around the concept of guanxi, which is relationships built around quid pro quo.

> superior Chinese work ethic
your people cut corners in every fucking walk of life, that's why you have substandard materials in nearly everything you export

shut the fuck up chink

Sounds like a strong, redpilled woman to me. Are you jelly, Ameribro?

>Your life will improve 300% as soon as you step foot here.

tiptop fucking kek Wang. Rather dead in Europe than alive in land of the robots.

>nice american women
>hi sir, you seriously need to stop smoking. here are some meds to help you
>oh excuse me, thank you
>hey, you dropped something, no problem!
>wow, i'm quite interested in that, see you later tonight!

whatever, my dudes

Second tier city in inner China. You don't want to stay there too long. Still undeveloped area.

Your reckless industrialization has pretty much wrecked your homeland for the coming generations.

Prepare to get wrecked when you start running out of water by 2030.

Those are just butthurt western asian losers who couldn't fight back against prejudice like the blacks did and instead just post butthurt shit behind a computer screen. In real life they couldnt hurt a fly.

don't you fucking dude me bro

theres already a shortage of women in china and everyone knows that chink women love white men so it probably wouldn't go very well for chink males if we came to china. we already fuck all your girls that come here while 90lb chink manlets cry in silence. chink males are the least desired according to data released form several dating sites and white males are the most desired.

are you insinuating a fight with this bro, bro?

I dunno man, I can read Chinese and the stuff I see on Taiwanese message boards isn't exactly welcoming.

洋腸滾回家 and so forth.

you couldnt pay me enough money to move to china

Taiwan belongs to China. You cucks have no sense of pride or nationalism, just fucking cucks who refuse to call yourselves Chinese. No wonder your women are all trying to fuck white men, they are worth a thousand cucked taiwanese dicklets.

I'm not Taiwanese mate.

China namba wan

Taiwan namba fow, USA numba eight

dude, I don't want to fuck your shit up

but i will pre-emptively fuck your shit up dude

Ok. It's always sore losers who complain about their women going to foreigners. It especially happens to countries that are colonies to foreign powers, like Japan and Taiwan. How can the women respect their country's men when they kiss the ass of superior foreigners. Here in China, nobody cares if you have a chinese gf.

Gonna be honest, it doesn't look good if they do take Europe completely.

Lile you said, they will populated the place and overwhelm even the Chinese with a human wave.

>Anyone in China
>Treated with respect

That is a blatant lie and you know it.

Because this election has pretty much convinced me that Jesus is real, and the prophesies are unfolding before our eyes.

Christendom is coiled and tense, and the middle east is about to be put on full court press.

I have a feeling most of you are destined to starve, tbqh famiry. India is another problem at your door as well.

>chinese "language" split into many different mutually unintelligible dialects (mandarin, cantonese, FUCK)
>complicated hard-to-learn runes insead of a perfect alphabet
>air pollution up the wazoo
>known for treating foreign businessmen like shit
>chinks treat foreigners in general like shit
I'll go to your country alright, if you can shove the entirety of China up your smelly ass and shit it out in the exact same order that it was in to begin with.

China is a hell hole, too fucking irty and the infrastructure is crumbling beneath your feet. nice b8

>pre-emptively
big words, shit. i'll just stay getting fucked in the ass thanks

If you respect yourself and wear nice clothes and act like a civilized gentlemen, everyone will think highly of you, even if you really are a clown.

The superficial and the materialistic matter a lot more here than in the West, a great flaw in my opinion, but one that westerners can easily take advantage of.

going in a few years tbqh家人

I'm going to visit the mainland pretty soon, the only thing that bothers me is the restricted internet.

that's a beat i can dance to

what's your sign?

That is not respect, that is greed.

The Chinese are greedy, lying, manipulative cheaters. You don't even understand what the word respect means, yet you try to talk about it? You're just like all Chinese people, lying to try and enhance your own situation.

okay, what?
your words are too western for me to understand
are you really chinese, chinese dudes not in china seem chill

Your corporate organizations suck due to "golden pen" syndrome.

In every collab between Swedish firms the Chinese party has more or less copied the Swedish flat-hierarchy consensus model and ran with it, to great success.

shit, let me spell it out for you

I AM GAY TOO

LET'S GAY SEX

I'm about to come for 6 mo is Chinese pussy hard to come by?

Better yet, when the commie party is completely replaced, then we can talk relocation. It is literally the one thing holding you guys back.

nice try, buddy but i'm not gonna subscribe to it

China is a shithole desu. Been there, done that

Hi, Chinafag. I want to visit by bike after I'm finished with university. Are people in rural areas able to speak english? Anything I have to be careful saying to not be beheaded?

That just means they will be nice to your face while thinking of a way to fuck you over, either in business or by selling you some cheap trinket or whatever. Fuck China, fuck China so hard

Because the people are absolutely dogtier shit. The "culture" is even more disgusting than mudslime culture.

why doesn't anyone love me

>Be a Chink
>Come to 4 Chan
>To Sup Forums
>Talking how Trump isn't going to get elected
>How great to be a Chink
>China stronk

Dude, fuck off
Your behavior is like running into the middle of a KKK rally and yell"How you crackers doing?" and cry when they are about to hang you....

Go back to Weibo,QQ or whatever the fucking copy you guys use.

What is Chinas version of DARPA

dun wurry bb. ull get der.

Just because I have pale skin doesn't mean you can jam me into your ghost cities.

THE WHOLE PARTY IS BEHIND HIM NOW.

DALPA

>Face it, cucks. Trump will never be elected, the elites won't allow it to happen.
Oh you mean like Brexit?

Peasants cant speak english, they will probably stare at you a lot.

> Face it, cucks. Trump will never be elected, the elites won't allow it to happen.

Actually china, here in the western world we have this thing called democracy so there is actually a chance that the people of the US could elect Trump

China is what Sup Forums wishes America could be. Strong borders, strong economy, low unemployment, nationalistic pride.

The country that doesn't belong on Sup Forums are taiwanese cockroaches. We will fucking nuke you.

;)

>Strong """""Rigged a hell"""" economy

>Low unemployment, 4.01 isn't low Chink, that's about average(Btw, we have 3.86).

>Nationalistic pride, more like bunch of morons who surrounding KFC calling at anyone who goes in as traitor.

>Strong borders, Implying you don't have ANY illegals in your country

Nice try Chink, but not good enough, C-

Delusional chink.

It's ok, when the US annexes mexico under trump for not paying for the wall, there won't be illegal mexican immigrants anymore after all either.

Why can't Chinese people just be creative? I've never understood this about Asians. Their IQs are about 5 points higher than ours but they contribute nothing to science, technology, art etc. Just keep up your search for the genetics behind intelligence and you won't need us.

Taiwan's economy is collapsing lol, and on the internet you butthurt losers complain about white guys taking all your women. One turk banged 500 taiwanese women in 2 years and one dumb taiwanese whore tried to pretend he raped her lol.

Kill yourself you dark little viet ape.

when you fix the pollution.... so keep us updated.

呵呵

-70% of chinese earn less than $5 US per day
-100,000,000 chinks earn less than $1 US per day
-crisis level shortage of women because dumb chinks aborted females
-smog and pollution as thick as soup, some cities so bad it is equivalent to smoking several packs of cigarettes per day
-chink "males" 90 pound weak manlets

I stayed in China for a month. I liked it there, the food and the people. They quite treat men like kings, I'm a brown skin aka shitskin myself but not bad at all in here. Will live in China if I had the opportunity, had a China gf myself. Pretty good.

>Call me butthurt
>Be the one who's butthurt

Sure, whatever you say Chink
I am sorry that I don't want to be a Chink.

>woppish
And with that your either an expat or a proxy. Thanks for playing.

That's it besides their bullshit in the South China Sea and really shitty trade deal we'd as soon not have any issues with China. No one's mad at their work ethic is that no one appreciates their currency manipulation and no one can compete with slave labor. Give all the dealings were on a better footing we wouldn't give two shits

You are chinese, m8. This is why taiwanese women hate taiwanese men. You are short little tanned dicklets who say they are not chinese when you have yellow skin, black hair and slanty eyes. So the taiwanese women fuck the master of the little taiwanese man, the white man. Even a very ugly white man can get any taiwanese gf.

So taiwanese men get very angry, like on the taipei subway when a fat taiwanese man started attacking an ugly white man and his cute taiwanese gf.

hey to chinabro where do you li even? My parents came from Jiangsu and Fujian, I love going back.

Also, any nice tourist attractions? I love scenery, but only went zhangjiajie before.

>li even

Live*

I lived in Beijing and Shanghai and stayed in Guangzhou and Shenzhen too. If you want to see the most futuristic city in the world, go to Shanghai. If you want nice beaches, go to Shenzhen. And Beijing is nice for tourism for a week or two.

REMEMBER 1989!!

>Trump becomes president
>he does the elites' bidding anyway

you niggers said it wouldn't happen with bush.

Shanghai is literally Singapore 2.0 but bigger. No point in going there for me

Oh and here's the video of the butthurt taiwanese man getting angry at the ugly white guy and his taiwanese gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA

>Have yellow skin, black hair and slanty eyes
>Therefore I must be Chink

U wot m8?

Fucking Sup Forums didn't even exist in 1999 you tard.

>be this gay

>nice beaches

The definition of "nice" is different in the west.Or in fact not just the west, probably even african barbarians would be disgusted by this.

liveleak.com/view?i=397_1455966786
liveleak.com/view?i=a23_1434026072
liveleak.com/view?i=332_1468478526
liveleak.com/view?i=d2b_1444573929
liveleak.com/view?i=368_1442639331
liveleak.com/view?i=531_1413048556
liveleak.com/view?i=727_1411362172
liveleak.com/view?i=9ce_1468845847
liveleak.com/view?i=8b1_1466341611
liveleak.com/view?i=d24_1456415250
liveleak.com/view?i=e76_1447389558
liveleak.com/view?i=595_1435388432