APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

How about you apologise to Jon Spaiths you fucking hack?

I never hurt you Damon. I was with you even during the final years of Lost and Prometheus. I know you're a misunderstood genius.

thought it was Chester from Linkin Park

sorry mr fantano

Only if he doesn't fuck up the Leftovers ending.

>killed L O S T
>killed Alien
>killed Tron

Get fucked, kike.

Leftovers is amazing Damon, don't fuck it up.

>he thinks lindelof can write a satisfying finale

>AIDSmoby
No thanks.

If you pull off the leftovers ending I'll forgive

Sorry for thinking they couldn't fuck up the Alien franchise more after Prometheus

Will he kill himself after the barrage of hate he'll get from the Leftovers ending?

>is tangentially responsible for disney acquiring star wars

Pretty sure the only people watching that crap either know hes going to drop something intensely retarded or will convince themselves it was about the characters, despite the fact the characters never do anything but react to "random" events that were written to cause maximum drama.

Why are the only good leftovers episodes the matt episodes? Every other characters episodes are crap

no, what will happen is he will write a few more shitty movies then everyone will forget about him until he pops his head back up and wants to write another DUDE RANDOM MYSTERIES LMAO tv show and everyone falls for his bullshit once again

I forgive you bald jew.

>tfw the leftovers is going to end with humanity finally discovering the real cause of the departure with a purely satisfactory logical explanation

"b-but t-they were supposed to let the mystery be"

that's what they wanted you to think

>>tfw the leftovers is going to end with humanity finally discovering the real cause of the departure with a purely satisfactory logical explanation

yea, it's electromagnetism

Is it possible to have the GOAT series remembered as the GOAT even if the finale reveals the whole series was a dream/inconsequential/etc?

wait, what