The 100

Daily reminder that Finn literally did nothing wrong, also Octavia is a grounder weeaboo who is forcing arkers to die.

Thoughts on the show so far?

>skaikru STOLE the bunker!

It's skaikru's fucking bunker

the grounders were sitting on top of it for almost a HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS and didn't even know it was there

The grounders wouldn't even fucking know about praimfaya if it weren't for skaikru

Skaikru had a perfectly good plan to go to space and make everyone a natblida until the groundniggers nigged their fuel

Skaikru had a perfectly adequate crashed spacestation bunker until a fucking groundnigger came along and nigged it too

The grounders owe skaikru a bunker, but even then skaikru were willing to share the bunker that they did all the work to find and which they'd have to do all the work to maintain because grounders can't into any technology more advanced than a sharp stick, but NO, you fucking BARBARIANS decided that with 3 days to go to the END OF HUMANITY you should have an elaborate tournament to the death so that one of the clans could have it all to themselves, and the only reason you didn't have a war was because there wasn't enough time

It's not even just a case off skaikru deserving the bunker for not being a bunch of dirty violent niggers, it would be a positive thing for grounder culture to be scoured from the face of the Earth by a radioactive storm

Octavia is a fucking traitor who needs to be put to death

Skaikru own the bunker, maybe they should let other people in if they have spare room but letting good arkers die so grounder fucking shits can live is unacceptable.

They should make Octavia stand at the door of the vault and shake hands with everyone of her people who thought they were saved but who have been condemned to horrible death by radiation as they shuffle past

>yfw Rodrick Heffley's now dead

I like Murphy

at last

Exactly. To add insult to injury, they killed off the two best grounderfus (raccoon and Ontario) and fucked based echo. Now they are all useless.

10 bucks they will setup some sort of weird echo and bellamy hate-fuck session next season

It's endgame confirmed

She becomes King Bellamys breeder for little Bellamys

Please post this on reddit

The asshurt would be on another level

They are ridiculously pro grounder

I only go there because you fags won't talk about this show

post jifs of clarks wobblyjubblys

I go to that reddit for the exact same reason, almost no one on Sup Forums acknowledges this show but its full of teenage girls who can't get past how great the grounders are. Fucking sickening.

I wonder if the echo actress constantly has erotic nightmares about Roan and Bellamy tag teaming her

>perfectly applied make-up covered by blatantly edited "dirt"

Why is this allowed?

because it's a poster

It wouldn't surprise me she's always talking about Bob on twitter

I know, it's kind of like being sent into exile because not enough people on Sup Forums watch your show

PLEASE WATCH THIS SHOW

Skaikru deserve it for not joining forces with Mount Weather and removing all grounder.

Has there been a satisfactory explanation as to why Octavia insulted Illyan's sheep?

The sheep did nothing wrong. They didn't deserve to be called stupid.

I've completely dropped this show 2bh. It had a good few seasons of fun, but its just too retarded now

>not watching for clarke's jiggly titties

baka

So is Raven going to died or not?