Be a man

>be a man
>with all the strength of a raging river
>and all the force of a great typhoon

Could this movie be made today?
Me, personally, I find it rather sexist.

The live action film WILL be made in this day and age. Mulan is one of the most beloved animated Disney princesses, you nugget

You're kidding right?

The whole movie's about "girls can do it too"

Telling women to "be a man"?

Are you kidding me?!?

You find it sexist because you were born too late for society to allow you to be manly.

You're all falling for obvious bait.

I'd like to "force" my "raging river" into her if you know what I mean

>a girl worth fighting for

Hold the fuck on you homophobic shitlords, about a GUY worth fighting for?!

>assuming every girl is cis

Check that privilege

Nah, she's too flat for me.

Mushu ruined the movie for me desu

Mulans not a princess you mong

>i'll make a xir out of you
how possible is this in the live action?

I can't see this ending well.

Mulan is the easiest one to adapt desu and they want them chinese shekels famalam

Neither is Pocahontas but she's still counted as one.

Impossible, xir is a third person pronoun.

Maybe they'll switch it to make a human out of you, but that would be pretty racist

>I'll make a human out of you
Holy shit this shouldn't have made me laugh

Tripfags should all kill themselves regardless if they post good content.

The whole point of that movie is that "being a man" and Mulan forcing herself to be one was a flawed concept that didn't save them. Mulan saved the nation by doing things her way, which wasn't the strictly "manly" way or the strictly "womanly" way. It was a combination that was uniquely her own. She even got the dudes to adopt feminine qualities to win the final conflict.

In other words, I'm not sure what people would complain about. I'm sure the "trans rights" nutcases will find something, though.

>nugget
>mulan
>SCHEZUAN SAUCE

That's a lot of subtlety for a childrens movie.
I think most of the little girls watching felt like being a man was better than being a women after watching, and that is pretty problematic no matter what political opinion you prescribe to.

Reddit doesn't have tripcodes, maybe that would be a better site for you.

Context is irrelevant. As long as the words "be a man" are said, the movie is misogynistic. Double-misogynistic for having it be said in a way that's meant to be positive. TRIPLE-misogynist for having it be said that way by a sympathetic character. QUADRUPLE-misogynistic for...

>forgetting this scene
>missing the entire point of the movie

How does it feel to know a children's movie went over your head?

Why are those women dabbing?

I sing Reflection in the shower sometimes. I don't change the lyrics from "girl" since that wouldn't be original.

It's not subtle at all. It was only as herself, a revealed woman, that she won and it was through combining girly tactics we saw at the start and fighting like a "man" that they won the day. Shit, they put the dudes in dresses and makeup to hammer it home.

She just had a brain and spoke her mind instead of trying to fit into either mold. Like she advocated before.

> You see, friend, I read /r/tumblrinaction, and know the exact mechanics of the SJW hivemind... they have no concept of context or even an understanding of our beloved satire. They are far too simple. If your content does not say "men are evil" outright within the first five seconds, you will be blacklisted and publicly shamed on social media. Such a same that the SJWs have ruined our proud white way of life. Oh, shit I forgot to put my cool plastic skull in frame, better do another take

I draw the line at 'I can go the distance'

>r*ddit doesnt have tripcodes

are you fucking retarded? that's one of the biggest differences between here and there, kill yourself tripfag

> missing the irony this much

Mulan gets with Li Shang who's the son of the Head of the Chinese Army
Pocahontas is the daughter of the chief in her tribe
Megara gets with the son of Zeus

They're definition of "Princess" seems to be "any girl who is born into, or marries into, any form of high power"