Mencia gets laughed out of the game for being a joke stealing hack

>mencia gets laughed out of the game for being a joke stealing hack
>netflix changes the entire voting process for schumer when shes found to be a hack
hard to be a woman amirite guys

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/oxford-university-lavinia-woodward-stabbed-boyfriend-may-avoid-jail
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is utterly no basis in reality for what you are claiming.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/oxford-university-lavinia-woodward-stabbed-boyfriend-may-avoid-jail

That's what I've been saying for the past two years

Why does that fat hog get a freepass

>>netflix changes the entire voting process for schumer when shes found to be a hack

Go on tell me about this netflix voting process.

Schumer's uncle is a big time democratic politician. Of course she has some pull.

It wasn't that he stole jokes. It the fact that he wasn't Mexican.

It's the one that doesn't even apply to newly added shows since it was implemented. Instead it just says "New!" instead of the equally useless "xx% Match". Amy (((Schumer))) literally broke Netflix.

She and her sister used to steal from department stores to return the items for cash, were caught, would have most likely done felony jail time, but their last name got them off with mischief or some other slap on the wrist charge.

Wrong. No one gives a shit about that. Not even real mexicans. FACT.

>Ned "Calros" MencĂ­a
German-Honduran American

I still have no clue what you are own about. Are you bitching because netflix lets you know what is new first before anything else?

He is from Honduras.

The Recently Added category makes it redundant. Also, not my fault you're clueless.

Is she ever going to get her comeuppance?

she's gonna get some cum up in her vageenis lmfao

>a guy who looks Mexican to the average person is actually from Honduras

They're literally the same fucking shit. Especially considering he was raised in socal

Holy fuck a bread knife? Those bitches are serrated, if she even knicked his femoral artery he would've been done for...

Hey everyone get a load of this guy... hes out of the loop.

Amy Schumer is a victim of the Netflix rating gap.

I saw Mencia on TV a few months ago. He stole a joke from Steven Wright. I was shocked he was still at it.

Yes but its not like she'd know that, she's not a...er

Its crazy isn't it.
>Go on Tinder date
>Get stabbed
>Judge praises your attacker

>implying they did it for schumer.

Netflix isn't the only streaming service anymore, they can't pay peanuts for streaming rights like they used to. The rise of competition has led to a consistent drop in quality over the years. Netflix has tried to set itself apart by diverting more of its budget towards producing original content but this means they could no longer afford to be selective with their non-original content. Have you seen the horror genre? Nothing but 1's before the change. Netflix wants to maintain the appearance of a quality service and not a grab bag full of shit so they did away with the ratings.

The Feminism movement would actually get somewhere if it wasn't run by women