ITT: Villains that did nothing wrong

ITT: Villains that did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anakim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were the pleb filters of the movie

"Did nothing wrong" is normally a sure indicator of a shitpost but in this one rare instance it's correct.

Another Sup Forums nazi who likes eugenics

honestly I'm pretty agreeable when it comes to movies but I have to say Guardians 2 was pretty damn awful. Pretty much shower every weak point of marvel movies all in like one and a half hours. God awful dialogue, super forgettable character arcs, shit villain, seriously who the fuck wrote this movie? Everyone on here was making it seem like a decent film, that the colors were great or some stupid shit. Just typing this out made me realize just how bad it was, only good marvel movie is winter soldier

>shit villain
I also did not like Ego, but respect Kurt Russel

>only good marvel movie is winter soldier
Nah, Zola and that nuHydra were shit. The only watchable movies are first GOTG, fisrt thor, and first Avengers

I actually agree, Russell seemed like he was really doing all he could with the character. Super annoying how the whole thing played out, felt like the end of a bad Saturday morning cartoon.

Honestly, it's the exact opposite. GotG2 is Marvel's best film, because it's a personally crafted labor of love, an auteur vision with a warm, personal story and beautifully rendered visuals. It blows the pathetic Russo brothers and the overrated Winter Soldier out of the water.

>I didn't like thing
ok then

The pleb filter of this movie is whether you paid to watch it or not

I like how vindictive they were and how their beef with the Guardians isn't over.

I did

but it was just to have a good time with my pals

>fisrt thor, and first Avengers

you need to re watch those senpai

They are fine, not masterpieces, but fine. Thor has good characters (yes, even LBWM), and The Avengers is a good blockbuster

>if you did not root for them in this film, and won't root for them against the guardians in the next, you are a pleb

>Who are you quoting?

Also, it's satisfying to see Ayesha get flustered.

>pleb

>that golden villainous clavicle

I kinda did, just their timing was awful; almost ended up killing everyone.

And they probably could have gotten the batteries back at the beginning of the movie by asking.

As far as the next movie goes, we'll see. I mean, sure the Guardians are damned dirty thieves. But saving everyone means you get some leeway from me.

cant unsee her looking cross eyed all the time

Winter Soldier was soulless garbage. A terribly made film

she stole my heart

Bad contacts honestly I imagine she's never worn any as well.

>a planet of smooth shaven vag

more like

>ITT: Villains that did plenty wrong, but are so divine that all is forgiven

First Thor? You've gotta be fucking kidding me. I'm pretty much a pleb that eats up pretty much every marvel movie and that was a fucking awful movie in every sense. Absolutely zero redeeming qualities besides a well cast Thor.

it was very pretty / well-shot (hating movies just because they have lots of cuts isn't a valid criticism; the notion that lots of cuts can't ever look good is completely subjective) and it had awesome action sequences that very often made you go "Wow! Cap is a fucking beast."

A lot of other aspects of the movie were pretty contrived and stupid, though. I thought it sucked when I saw it in theaters because of dumb shit like Nick Fury's "death," lame dialog, nonsense plot with unmemorable villain, etc. But the second time I saw it, I watched closer, and I really appreciated it for its "holy shit"-factor action scenes and it's cinematography that was so reminiscent of the comics.

They were wrong by being genetic Jews. Literally turned themselves into shekels

IM MARY POPPINS YALL

>Only redeeming quality is well cast Thor.

Disagree, All the characters were well cast. Luckily the casting is the only thing that matters in the long run.

Thor just Thoring it up makes it worth while. It won't say it's a good movie but Thor is a lovable doofus with superpowers. I'm pretty stoked for Ragnorok just to see more Thor.

>when she had her hair all messed up in the end credits

It's genetically perfect eyesight

griffisu

They won't understand man, remember where you are.

I took my gf, it was fun, I laughed in parts and enjoyed the show. It was a dumb movie.

Not true, the best Marvel movies are Spiderman and Spiderman 2. The rest are trash.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anakim

>tfw no nephilim gf
;_;

Saw this on mothers day.
GOTG 1 and 2 are some of the most charming movies to come out this decade. You have to really come in to them wanting to hate them in order to actually hate them

>that pic
more like villains that did nothing

>tfw 6'5 and no 6'3 gf

KILL ME

same bro, lets die together

>tfw 5'8' and no 6'3 gf
kill me even more tho

not even memeing i'm 100$ percent convinced she is the product of human + angel mating

I feel you, bro