Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

#Marine2017

I don't care. Please stay in your shithole where we can drone you conveniently.

Didn't know Americans were time travelers and started oppressing the poor muslims 1,300 years ago when they first started to chimp out and invade Europe while exterminating all signs of Christianity in the Middle East.

Let me tell you something mudslime, you struck first against the Christians, the pagans, the Romans, the innocents; all because some crazy man hallucinated in a cave and got hungry for power.

>french flag

it checks out

i literally spent the last few year masturbating

You're that Algerian, huh?

Who has that pic that makes fun of people that say Africa is shit because of borders that don't match ethnicities yet expect this to happen in America? Kek

you should be grateful we even allowed the Ottoman shit skins of turkey to be our ally. you repulsive fucking monsters.

I'm going to laugh when the French finally have enough of Islam and turn their streets into rivers of shitskin blood. That time cannot come soon enough.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
Shit, got us there.

moslem dindu nuffin, he a gud boi goin to mosque n shiet

>mudslime here it's your fault I'm a monkey

They did not exterminate you kins yet.
That was the only thing they need to do now.

Oh shit my bad I didn't mean to.

You can still get fucked tho.

>Muslim here
your opinion is shit tier, just like your religion

You started it.

We'll finish it.

It was you that copy paste.

Time to back to Algeria and fix your homeland

Stale pasta but everyone will bite.

>while exterminating all signs of Christianity in the Middle East
What are Dhimmis? Why are there still churches in the ME?

Yeah thats why took over spain by force or stand on austrias door..because we started it..all of it..not you

Fuck you Fuck Mohammed and Fuck Allah

Saved for pasta

Hello op
Sage
Bye pp

oh this thread again.
you don't get bored don't you?

i've seen this copypasta before

>taking personal responsibility for anything ever

and it will be us to make you reform your backwater religion you mudskin

die now and go to your virgins.

And it's Muslims who are killing other Muslims far more than anyone else is.

splain that shit.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You dumb sandnigger, how about you read up on your history first eh. It's more complex than >hurduurrr white man
you fucking shitskin go poo in your banlieu

And it's us who will wipe your pathetic pedophile worshipping sandnigger religion off the fucking planet you subhuman piece of shit.

Are you trying to relate the imperialism of the Caliphates to modern politics?

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions

not enough, tbhwy famalam

Oh fuck no...
I literally lost hope for my country

GO BACK TO YOUR SHIT COUNTRY YOU MOTHERFCUKER, YOU TRY SOME SHIT HERE IN PORTUGAL YOU WONT GET FAR YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN

Bien le copypasta, 10/10

I can't believe you keep falling for this again and again, Sup Forums

It was you who drove to native Christians out of the Middle East and North Africa. Everything since then has just been self defence by us

Pigskin

>pedophile
Aisha was 18+

>look mom I posted it again

>cumskin
I love how shitskins always use this as a reply. They immediately replace shit- with cum- as an insult because they know subconsciously that their subhuman seed is on the same level as feces.

Actually it was the Jews but okay.

I don't think you're looking for a solution, your whole civilization seems to want to go out with a bang. If you keep going it'll get worse, give up and convert like your ancestors were converted by a superior foe.

>Look, Mom, I posted it again!

>Muslim here, everyone else is to blame except us

Are Muslims just hyper-niggers?

Go back to your own country

>Birth place of Christianity
>Hosted Byzantium empire
>Reduced to mountain dwellers that have to hide or get their shit blown up
>Governments out to kill them
>People out to kill them
>Terrorists out to kill them
>Their only hope came from a guy the west has declared the ultimate evil that needs torn down

Sure, I was exaggerating to say it was complete extermination, but if you're telling me that going from 90% to 1% and shrinking isn't extermination, you need to fuck off to the Middle East with a beer bottle in one hand and bacon in the other.

Just on one point because fuck going through that entire list of bullshit. Bin Laden was an Islamic scholar and business man worth billions of dollars and he went to fight for the Mujaheddin on his own devices. He didn't receive any training or funding from the US, he was entirely self funded and motivated. 9/11 was in his own words, """""provoked"""" by US forces not leaving Saudi Arabia, that was it.

Anyway

Yes. We got away with it, and in another year we'll get away with slitting every dune coon's throat into a ditch.

don't even bother, it's not like they reconize their wrong doings. You are literally talking to anime losers who wont even breed. These fags will eventully die out and Islam will rule europe. Patience friend.

ACK O VE THE MUDSLIME KNOWS QUICK SHUT DOWN THE CITY OF LONDON AND EXECUTE PLAN "MOVE IT ALL TO FLORENCE"!

doubles for tomorrow

Why did Allah put most of the world's oil under a bunch of shitskins?

#MADMAN

>you
>you
>you you you
It was america, not europe. Europeans were only involved due to NATO ties with the US. Thanks, murica.

No one wants to recognize the seedy relationship between the US government and saudi arabia.

Yeah, no. We don't want any religion to be mixed with government.

KEK HAS AWAKENED

You might be jumping the gun a bit here

>>PLEASE REFER TO USA FOR BASHING UP

THEY CREATED ALL THIS SHIT, ONLY THEY WANTED IT, THE REST OF THE WORLD DIDN'T
I have done nothing in creating these things you speak of

You should all be ashamed for eating the bait
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Fuck off you idiot that worships a pedophile, racist massmurdering, massraping, lying, slave trader.
Your retard ideology is literally the ONLY reason the world is currently shit.

fuck off dunecoon

>mudshits blaming problems they caused on others

What else is new?

You lost the first world war big time and blame western europe for given people back their lands?
If we wanted to we could have just made you guys colonies and make you cattle. Let us not forget that slaves were still allowed in the Mudslime world back then, Untill we the civilased world pressured you into following our rules.

How come you didn't stay in that shit hole if you liked it so much?

Yu.

At least Sweden has stopped selling weapons to them. To the great protestations of our noble CXO ranks.

Meanwhile Saudi clerics are building public toilets on top of Muslim holy sites.

Great fucking religion you have.

Why do Muslims always commit victim-blaming? Is it part of their culture or something?

STALE PASTA

FYI It was the americans that fucked you guys up desu, then they made alot of countries their bitches and drew them in

Blaming America for your cUck fetish, get out.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
wut

France will be in civil war in

>Muslims are robots with no self agency

Herp

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
he never had any mass destruction weapons, it was just a ridiculous farse

what is that from?

Yeah she was older than 18 months.

Old copypasta, none of this justifies killing children and old priests.

Aren't towel heads at war with literally everyone?

>Muslim here listen up cumskins

It's a this point I stopped reading and checked the flag.

>kekekekekekekeks

so we did all those things between 600 AD - 1600 AD when you sistematically tried to exterminate us. don't fucking give out false excuses, your religion is a cancer which we will destroy so not even one piece of evidence of your shit doctrine remains

Id's habbening!

Allahu Akbar, Allahu hAkbar, wAllahu Ahkbar!
YALALALALA!

Civil wars in Europe when?

It was the government that did that, If you all killed congressmen and presidents than I would be perfectly ok with you all. But like every coward, you attack easy targets.

Yanks gave him some to use on the Iranians

you cumskins literally do the samething

t. da j000s.

>82839333
>KEK HAS AWAKENED

Indeed! Praise kek!

chill waffle bitch lmao
(but exterminate them pls)

iPhone footage from Germany.

Just kidding 300: Rise of an Empire.

>what are mosul oil fields

Will do Cong

Listen here you fucking shitskin, you are apart of the most savage of people on the planet. How does that make you feel? Your religion is shit, your people are shit, your women are stinky and harry, and your men are all fucking uneducated hooka loving conmen that some how manage to own every single fucking gas station here.

Mark my words, in the years to come people will wake up, and do something about you scum.

>Muslims invade the Middle-East and fling shit for 1500 years
>blame Whitey

nobody cares
go blow up a cafe

>implying the US was involved with the shit that went down in the early 20th and 19th centuries

Christ, are conservatives retarded too? Today is the day of hating the US, not understanding actual history. Don't get me wrong, the US fucked up, but no more than the Eurocucks did back in the day, just with more libtard media coverage.

Reminder that this is a bullshit thread to distract you away from the actual happenings

Stop them! Theyre getting through!

Nigga I can't even get up before noon.