I want to have a sexual relief with a Swedish boy

I want to have a sexual relief with a Swedish boy

I want to have a loving, monogamous relationship with a Swedish boy!

I want to have an everlasting love with a Norwegian boy.

Fuck me daddy

cool
best of luck to you

T-Thank you.

Get some help will ya?

It's not okay to be gay.

This

Yes hello eesti

Why are you always here?

My affection for swedes is undying!

uh oh it’s that gay cock-loving Finnish poster again

Why are these threads only ever populated by Northern euros (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Russia, Estonia)?

Yes northern yuros are so dege-

It is cold, so they like to huddle together for warmth. As a result, they start to turn gay

Why are you always here with him? i'll think you like this kind of threads
t.a lurker

Eesti likes attention and the russian has issues, nothing to worry.

>Russian has issues
Wrong

Shh, don't worry, no one is judging you. Don't be sad now.

Me and Sweden

You keep misrepresenting me, calling me pedojew or whatever. That's rude as heck, pedojew has stoped working like 7 months ago, after he received his last paycheck.

i see sweden in the back, but who's the guy on the left?

I do look like the guy at left but I have beard. Which I was young again.

Yeah, that's not me, Vasia, I was the one who told everyone about his lies, and that he posted old pictures from 2ch

I took a pretty long break from Sup Forums actually.

I do like the attention sometimes though.

Thats Håkan my lover

>I do like the attention sometimes though.
Yeah I know.

That wasn't one of my posts. I hate when people post it and it makes me look like a slut.

Why are you lewding Negev? Want Mossad to butt sex you again?

Is this you?

Hands off eestiboy you vile swede
Don't worry about that, we know you're not a slut

>Hands off eestiboy you vile swede
Don't worry Ivan, I don't want estonian. Just wanted to know if he is the lewd one.

Eesti...

He is the one and only cute eestiboy who ran from Sup Forums a few months ago. I was waiting for his return for so long, and I don't want you to bully him

It's not like you truly love him anyways, you stupid wench.

Don't you doubt my love for eesti you cunt, or I'll slice you open like a pig, take out you intestines and leave your ugly corpse to rot in some god forgotten forests in Karelia along with your grandpa

But you are northern euro aswell

You close your dirty mouth you whore, you can only love yourself, hell, even that finn-parrot who can only talk about genitals can give eesti more love than you.

No, I've never done conscription.

what's deal with this Finnish and Russian doing

I want to have a loving relationship with a swedish girl.

We don't always get what we want.

Ahh, you dirty whore, keep your stupid mouth shut, or do you need help with that? Should I stitch your mouth shut or maybe stuff it with your own genitals? Don't you EVER get between me and eesti, or your fate will be far from desirable.

cocks....

So you're pure.

Yes, I am the purest. I've never done anything lewd.

these threads reek of fujoshits tbqh
am I wrong?

Try me bitch. But I can't stand between you and eesti, because the whole place is already occupied by your fucking ego, you narcissistic succubus. And how can a man of such cruelty love someone?! Look at him, eesti! This person will take everything away from you, and won't give anything in return.

So why you are here?

It's two fat russians and a skinny estonian, don't know if they're girls.

Why are you avoiding me? I was waiting for so long, please come to Russia so I can love you forever

>This person will take everything away from you, and won't give anything in return.
Everyone would do this to me, it's why I hide away.

I get very lonely sometimes.

What ego are you talking about? Your jealousy is showing too much! Next time try to not so obvious. I'm ready to give everything in my life and even more to eesti, while you spill your venomous tears of jealousy around the corner! You don't even understand love!
Please don't be so cruel eesti

Don't tell me you don't want to be raped by big fat Macedonian cock

No women here, that's for sure. They don't post on Sup Forums, it's all lies

Stop pretending to like me, it's making me sad.

This is true. Even if there were any, they woldn't be in threads like this.

I'm saving eesti from such evil spawn as you are.
Don't you try to hide behind those weak words, you skunk, there's already been enough evidence of your cruelty, egoism, blind lust and of your lack of dignity. And this was the last part, now everyone will see how bloodthirsty you are, and now nobody will love you! Ever!

no, i'm good, thanks
>they woldn't be in threads like this
i think you underestimate fujoshits,but maybe i'm wrong

anyway, enjoy yourselves

They are, there are a lot of them on fit/ at least.

Why do you think I'm pretending? Do you think I can't follow my heart? I like you very much, and I'm not the only one... but you don't really need anyone but me.

The Russian really does have issues.

He's a yandere bully who does what he wants until he gets his way. Don't give him (You)s until he stops!

How can you lie with such a straight face? Stop slandering nonsense! Or I'll kill you, you hear me?
Oh? A sick lusty fetishistvis trying to call me out? Stay out of this, you emotionally empty slut.

I am none of those.

How can you say that someone else is slandering when you are the person most guilty of slander here?

Fucking disgusting gore fetishist who gets off on killing people. Typical R*ssian.

You don't even know anything about me. I'm just another faceless anonymous poster.

>peeboy enters thread

I'm the most truthful among all of you and your kind, you can't deny anything I said, yet you try to interfere and throw me off balance for no reason. You just try to anger me, as always, but I'll keep calm just to spite you. Liar.

Why would I want to anger you?
>yet you try to interfere and throw me off balance for no reason
That's because I'm bored and want attention instead of staring at Albania all day.

my wife chino is so cute

Fuck off dumb /asean/poster
fucking die

CINA BALIK CINA
INDIA BALIK INDIA
MELAYU BALIK TANAH PERSEKUTUAN

I know you very well. Your soft and delicate words, your shy attitude and low esteem, you are so cute, that I want to protect you and take good care of you. You are so cute, I can tell you apart from many others. I want you to feel loved and needed, I want your sadness to go away.