Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4scAAVuBJrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IS LIKE JIZZING BENIS

MUCH LIKE MINE AFTER SEEING IT

DELET THIS

The second Rasmussen comes out with a new poll he'll be like net 3.0+

DELTYE

That economist poll is super misleading. In the 4 way matchup Hillary is only up +1 (which is really good because they underpolled Republicans by 5 points). He's basically averaging around 2 points ahead of her in polls now.

Every poll here overpolls democrats

Which is why its even more exciting.

Even Nate Silver can't ignore it.

As high as my dubs.

I wonder if old Natey boy will be on the Trump train by the end of this.

>When convention bounce kicks in

Lesson from history-- whenever a true man of the people rises, the Jews always find themselves in hot water.
I don't like his jewish daughter and his obligatory bit of israel ass kissing, but still, imagine a US with America First and no more wars for Israel, allied with Russia?

He is going to plateau at 46, there is literally no way he can break that ceiling.

>mfw the Dems fucked up so bad the convention bounce became convention sink

HE WILL KEEP ON TAKING AMERICA HIGHER AND HIGHER, AND AMERICA WILL SAY NO! WE'RE TIRED OF GOING HIGHER, STOP HAVING GO HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HE WILL SAY NO! I DON'T CARE! WE'RE GOING HIGHER AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

What happened in Arpil?

All the way. I still believe in him.

That you YouGov poll is bs. Trunp is leading by 2 points in the general election version of the poll although RCP decided to use the head to head version which has clinton in the lead.

I hope he goes over 50% just so that kike shill Ben Shapiro can kill himself

He will stop when he has dubs

The dip in the beginning of April is because Trump said some unpopular thing about abortion, which pissed a lot of people off. And the rise at the end of the month happened when he defeated Cruz and locked up the nomination.

Why is Johnson on the chart? You might as well have any other person in the united states there. A random electrician probably has that many votes.

God damn

Mach diamonds will never not be sexy

after the weak showing of the DNC on the first day of the convention mired in controversy and scandal

I can see Trump not only maintain this lead, but watch it grow over the next few days of the convention.

Why isn't she sinking?

IT'S GOING DOWN SOON. DUMB FUCK

HILLARY ALREADY WON

MSM , CELEB , SUPER RICH SUPPORT HILLARY

EVEN BERNIE ENDORSE HILLARY

WOMEN , MINORITY , KEKOLD VOTE HILLARY

IT'S OVER, DUMB FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=4scAAVuBJrs
This is yummy.

Oy gevalt, it truly is like anoda shoah. Even with JIDF rigging the (((polls))), that racist fascist bigot is still coming out on top.
The filthy goyim must not be allowed to think that Drumpf has it in the bag. We'll rig the polls even harder.

Will Clinton get a post-convention bump?

Give it another month, Berniebros will be offing themselves in droves.

shilling so that hillary doesn't have to go the debates alone.

Is there any evidence that trump is winning over any of the troublesome groups? (women, hispanic, black, left leaning moderates) We need that badly.

I was just about to ask this also. My guess would be yes.

I think Berniefags will come around a vote for hillary, with exception of the few autists that are protesting but that's such a small percent that are that passionate.

HILLARY TO WIN ONLY NEED 18 ELECTORAL COLLEGE

HILLARY Will WIN GENERAL ELECTION

SAY WITH ME, MADAM PRESIDENT

>MSM , CELEB , SUPER RICH SUPPORT HILLARY

That's exactly why she's currently losing, you moron.

DUMB FUCK , MIDDLE CLASS DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT

HILLARY WILL USE WOMAN CARD AND RACE CARD IN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

HILLARY WILL BE CRUSH CLOWN TRUMP IN DEBATE

Into the fucking stratosphere

Neither is trending strongly one way or the other they'll both stall out here in the middle

> MIDDLE CLASS DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT

Clearly they do, otherwise she wouldn't be doing so badly in the polls and she wouldn't be at 70+% unfavorability ratings.

>otherwise she wouldn't be doing so badly in the polls and she wouldn't be at 70+% unfavorability ratings.

BULLSHIT , THIS PIC IS REAL UNFAVORABILLITY RATINGS

if my id is red, in november usa will go red.

Mickey Mouse has more votes.
Libertarians are
>weed dude
And forget to vote

Johnson would probably take votes away from Trump. Jill Stein the green party candidate would probably take vites away from Hillary. I will leave you to surmise why one is on the site and the other is not.

>no more wars for Israel

You mean like alwayse?
Had we the power to make the US go to war, first thing would be stopping the Iran nuclear program which we have been bitching about since the 90's.

But I forget myself. you're looking for excuses why you dindu notin.

Most here support Trump and his policies, and unlike what the leftists promote Trump is not literally hitler nor racist so the Jews in the US would be fine, not that I really care.

>post yfw after the DNC half the bernie bots switch to trump

>Anonymous (ID: f9/BiSsq) 07/26/16(Tue)08:23:01 No.82841646▶
She'll get a brief dead cat bounce.

The fucking madman. I say 48%, then dropping again. But he may stay in front of Clinton for a few weeks.

>thinking clintoris will win ANY of the swing states

wow i can see why they call you the worst korea now

STRAIGHT TO THE TOP BABY

Nah, the majority will be too disillusioned to vote at all.
The remainder will be split between Trump and Stein.

>
Not even in lefty Nate's map

>kept denying the obvious truth for months and only "changed his mind" when he realized that it will damage his reputation even more if he doesn't

>Why is Johnson on the chart?
Because Johnson has a chance at affecting the outcome based on polling data.

>Johnson would probably take votes away from Trump.
Polling data indicates he takes more votes from Clinton. Not everything is a Jewish plot to trick you.

75% maybe higher after hillary crashes her party.

HOLY SHIT THE MADMAN IS GOING TO DO IT

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only July. Does not having the lead in July count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still running right now and she has been the best politician in the Democratic Party for how many years now? She’s running one of the worst nominees in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of coming out of the RNC. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary Clinton is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic Party, she got 1896 delegates in 2008 and would of won the nomination if the DNC didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just said something offensive when he needed to act presidential, just like Romney did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Remember, Trump ONLY needs the white vote and decent white attendance.

Whites are the majority, get them to turn out and you win. The Democrats will lose if they lose white voters.

1.5 at the most, then Clinton will get her covention bump and probably go higher, at which point Trump will, iirc, have until Labor Day or the first debate to campaign before preferences are solidified for November.

>PA
>Blue

LOL (((Nate Silver))) changed it back so Trump is losing again.

> Live in Chicago
> Hear people actually talk about leaving the country if Trump is elected, in person.
> Hear people talk about how terrible he is doing in the polls, in person.

> See this thread.
mfw

Have we started a fire?

>trump gets a bounce from both conventions

To the moon !

If he stays ahead for more than a month, he's gonna win. They've thrown everything at him, slandered his name to points that no man should be able to continue, and lied about him.
If he can stay ahead, there is no doubt that people figured out that the Dems were lying about him all along and in reality is 100x better than Hillary Clinton

THE WALL IS GETTING BIGGER

Bernouts arent finished mourning

poll... rising...

is that a poll in your pants or are you happy to see me?

You forget that the Democrats were able to protect Hillary for 8 years.

Do you guys think the Bernie people will fall in line and vote Hillary in November?

Also, do the debates usually have a great effect on the polls? Like do debates historically change the race a lot?

Trump really needs to hammer Hillary on the debates, especially on her corruption like the money from the Saudi Arabia etc.

I expect a drop in the coming days, unless the Religion of Peace™ can keep the current level of attacks going. The DNC is - despite all their troubles - still an opportunity to spew their propaganda pretty much unfiltered for several hours a day, with the media of course gobbling it all up and spreading it. Polls will take a few days to reflect that. We'll know within 1-2 weeks how much effect it really had, from then on it's level playing field again.

W O R S T K O R E A
O
R
S
T

K
O
R
E
A

Fuck off shill, if these numbers were anywhere near true Trump wouldn't be in the lead right now.

Itll drop after tomorrow. New poll comes out with dnc boost for hillary.

That's why McCain't and Romnull lost... people stayed the fuck home because they were such fucking boring establishment candidates. ¡Yeb! was in line to be more of the same. The RNC establishment would rather lose in the general election than lose their cushy spot in charge of a party of fail.

I have a strong feeling he's going to drop down again. Look at the trend, he gets to Hillary in those polls and then he drops.

Hoping trump wins

His ceiling is 50% just like in the primaries, remember how that worked out?

This high.

He will bless us with dubs of 77, cap this shit, niggas

I heard that normally there is no convention bump for either party. And you'd think especially not for Hillary with the shitshow DNC.

Yeah, he lost hard... uh, wait...

Nope.

3rd parties can effect the overall election.

See: Nader in 2000

The dem convention wont have an effect until today or tomorrow

>Do you guys think the Bernie people will fall in line and vote Hillary in November?

Depends. Many of them will because they identify along party lines.

Some will spite vote Trump, which will be the minority.

The real question is how much of the Bernie vote will become demoralized and not turn up to the polls.

>Also, do the debates usually have a great effect on the polls? Like do debates historically change the race a lot?

It depends, usually on how BTFO one candidate gets. The debates really carried Trump through the primaries.

This. People don't need to switch votes to Trump. They need to NOT vote for Hillary.

This is his highest point. He has hit his Ceiling, Clinton has hit her floor.

From here on out they will tear away towards what the beginning of the chart looks like and we will watch you all look like cucks, blame conspiracies, and deny reality, like you always do.