Who's the manliest actor after Arnold?

Who's the manliest actor after Arnold?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/about/main/gender-equality-films/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably Jennifer Lawrence

Viggo Mortensen

I dont llike to say this but Dwayne is the modern Arnold.

Predator isn't that good.

Stallone

Is that really her quote? Is she a retard?

Cruise

Certainly the most alpha

not even close, 0 charisma and 0 good movies

This sounds like something ripped straight from r/euphoric

Dolph Lungren

Manlet tho.

This.

>tom cruise post
>"this"
>tom hardy post
>"manlet tho."
???

>Manly
Sweetie, you do realize than woman led films make more cash on average than male leads right? :)
google.com/about/main/gender-equality-films/
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Probably Gerard Butler, he pretty good.
Arnold is a pussy nowadays, sad!

Jessica Biel

Cruise isn't insecure about it like Hardy.

After that sperg out over his wife, I can't see him as anything more than a meme actor.

The abject panic of those guys.

Imagine if he broke his leg? That's the movie written off for like a year

>Women are barely seen in Academy Award-winning films
>Women are underrepresented in all ratings categories included in the 100 highest grossing films of the past three years
>Women are seen on-screen more than men only in one film genre: horror
>Men are seen and heard nearly twice as often as women
This is such a load of shit it's not even funny

Clint Eastwood.
No contest.

as a box office draw, dwayne has far surpassed arnold but i don't think he's done anything people will always remember.

shit compare conan the barbarian to that hercules movie. that's the difference.

>That's the movie written off for like a year

Just do a Kurt Russell and film all the laying down scenes, then the sitting scenes, then the standing scenes, then the running scenes.

Also Kurt Russell is manliest actor after Arnold.

Prime Connery

fuck I cant pick between clint and stallone, rocky movies excluding 5 always get me pumped up

>Tom Cruise
>not insecure about his height

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Very true. The thing about The Rock is that he's got everything that Arnold has, the look, the muscles, and the charisma, but his catalog of films is laughable compared to Arnie's.

Nothing The Rock has done comes close to Predator, Terminator 1 & 2, Conan the Barbarian, Commando, or Total Recall.

>the muscles
If having muscle is good enough to be compared to the greatest bodybuiler of all time then yeah sure

I just meant muscle bulk. Obviously he isn't on Arnie's level when it comes to bodybuilding and aesthetics or whatever.

99% of his scenes are strategically arranged so he appears to be taller or as tall as the other cast members, he is one of the most insecure manlets in Hollywood.

Someone psot that vid of him doing the mission impossible plane stunt. That shit is awesome.

ever considered that this the directors idea? hollywood knows sex sells and height = sex. It isn't really an RDJ or Tom Cruise exclusive thing where they adjust height for actors / actresses to get a better aesthetic for a scene

Jack Burton is my spirit animal.

He really looks like Harrison Ford here.

>5ft 9in
>manlet
Kys

I like Dwayne in movies, but he's incredibly forgettable. He's just some random, fairly charismatic guy. Arnold was just totally unique. He has like half a dozen movies people will remember him from forever. Meanwhile, what do you remember THE ROCK from? F&F? Shit, only things he's ever done that stands out was from his wrestling days. Now he's vanilla as hell.

manlet thinks 5'9 is normal male height

>white people bragging about not having kids
>meanwhile in a normal immigrant's household

It's perfectly normal even above average you shitlord

The funniest part to me about this is how actors/actresses say stuff like this and think it's profound, when any generation ever would say the same stuff.

He did "Warrior." Tom gets a pass.

Looks pretty manly.

She never said that. That's Oswald Spangler's quote.

The guy is an idiot and a weirdo, but you sure as hell cant say he hasn't paid his dues actor-wise. Dude would shoot himself if he thought it would be a good scene.

Still, my pick is Jackie Chan, then Mel Gibson, then John Wayne, then Ron Perlman, then Cruise.

you sound kinda butthurt dude, and this coming from a 5'9 manlet

Fuck, forgot Kurt.

The fact that people look up to actors is retarded. Bunch of fags memorizing lines and pretending to be someone else for a living acting like they're some great philosopher.

Meryl Streep acting like she's curing cancer by ACTING. All those fags writing entire notebooks about their character's backstory and motivations. And the director has to act like it contributes in some way.
Bale is like the only one that straight up said that acting isn't some noble calling and that it's a sissy job.

>ctrl f Bruce Campbell
>0 results

Too bad the macho man action movie genera died when the rock started acting.

He never ha his Terminator, or his Rambo.

They have to justify their superiority complexes to themselves somehow.

>that hairline

Rocky will never be able to compete.

Marriage is as good as predator

Liam Neeson and Sylvester Stallone have said similar stuff about how acting isn't anything special, and it's just their job to entertain.

Also, Sly's my pick for second manliest actor. Rocky I-IV, Balboa, Over the Top, Cobra, Demolition Man, and Cliffhanger are all the bee's knees.

1. Arnold
2. Based Mel
3. The Rock
4. Clooney
5. Stalone
6. Cruise
7. Pitt
8. Eastwood
9. Ford
10. Crowe

>The Rock
>Clooney

lelno

1) Arnold
2) Stallone
3) Clint Eastwood
4) Mel Gibson
5) Kurt Russel
6) Paul Newman
7) Jean Claude Van Damme
8) Dolph Lundgren
9) John Wayne
10) Bruce Campbell

H-hey, does the Predator sequel looks weird to anybody else?

>as a box office draw, dwayne has far surpassed arnold but i don't think he's done anything people will always remember.

outside of the fast and furious movies what other big stuff has he been in? I can't think of anything off the top of my head other than that shitty scorpion king movie. I totally forgot that hercules was even made, which i think was kind of the point of your second sentence

There's no fucking way that stupid ass hat isn't photoshopped

He was in Be Cool. He did the funny eyebrow thing. Only thing I remember about that movie.

I've never even heard of that movie. Hell even Arnie's cheesy comedy movies are more memorable than the Rocks. I think way more people will remember kindergarten cop then whatever be cool is or that upcoming baywatch movie.

You mad, cis homophobic fascist?

N-nootka?

Pharrel gonna freak!

Not the same poster, but quit acting stupid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

>United States 175.7 cm (5 ft 9 in) 161.8 cm (5 ft 3 1⁄2 in)

1. Hollywood Hulk Hogan
2. Arnold

Dwayne is gay btw, probably a bottom

>divorced
>rich af, built at, good looking af
>cant find him in a single pic with a woman, anywhere since divorce

Except Johnson's movies suck. I think the only good Johnson-focused movies I've seen are Gridiron Gang, Snitch, and GI Joe 2 (not good even, just ok).

Compare that to Predator, Total Recall, Terminator, Terminator 2, Conan The Barbarian, True Lies, and Last Action Hero to name a few. Even Last Stand is better than any of Johnson's attempts at action.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Harrison Ford yet.

He's JUST'd as fuck, nobody wants to be JUST

The Hulkster can't be in any manly lists since he never had the balls to just shave it all off. The very fact he's so incredibly insecure about his hairline makes him not manly. Which is fucking sad since i've been a fan of his since childhood.

really makes me think

I didn't realise we had thought control in the past.

>the rock
>clooney
mate they would probably fuck each other

HAHAHAAHAHA this fucking pic

Watch Get Shorty then Be Cool.
Both really good movies.

The Chinlord is a goofball

He may be a manly goofball but manliness is cancelled out by goofiness to a certain extent

FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS FORD TOO LMAO

Why do people keep mentioning Predator when Commando is the superior movie?

Dutch resorts to cheap tricks to win in the face of a superior foe.

Matrix is the superior foe, rips a metal pipe from the wall, shoves it trough your chest, then quips, "Pipe down, dide!"

Could the first-day-here Redditors please exit the fucking premises?
Of course that's not her quote you dumb niggers.

wow 2 (You)s, thanks buddy

No one is claiming predator is perfect. It's just that if you had to choose between spending the next 120 minutes doing something most men would pick predator over having to talk to a woman.

Me.

He's wasted his career on Supernatural. Should've left that shitshow after season 5.

that would be based Rocco Siffredii

What if you just watched Predator and had to make the same choice again? How many times in a row would you have to watch it before the conversation became preferable? I feel like this would be turned into a useful unit of measurement. How many times in a row would someone rather watch Predator if it was that or talk to the woman for the same amount of time. Lower being better, obviously.

Can I talk to the woman about Predator?

hes married and has kids with multipled women you retard

That would depend on the woman, eh? Thus factoring into the number. See, it takes into account everything. It's flawless.

>manly
>choose gym buffed dudes

Clint Eastwood is the only choice

He is more manly than Arnold imo

Actors can't be manly.

Based Spengler

fucking plebs

I bet you like marvel, kys

>Steroid Obama