I like miles

I like miles,

But why is there so little characters like him.
You know..... characters who are mixed

Kill yourself.

You have Miles, Maker, and Powergirl
How many more cross-dimensional characters do you need?

>I like miles,

why though?
pol.... is that you?

You will be called a cuck

>implying everyone on this board is a white biggot from pol

>implying anyone gives a shit

Mixed people in the sense people ACTUALLY mean mixed are apparently like 3% of the population if not less. Though that's probably lowballing since I feel a lot of mixed people don't consider themselves such and only pick a singular race.
But Miles is a pretty bad character user. Maybe you should want mixed characters who are actually GOOD.
There's the new Beetle.
She's a spoiled, self-important half black girl, so I'd say she's a pretty realistic character.

Miles isn't mixed. He's a black kid with a latin surname. Latin isn't a race.

I never read his mom as Afro-Latino so he's still mixed....as far as I know.

Kyle Rayner is Mexican and Irish

Well, Dani Cage is mixed.

>mixed
There's no mixed in modern America. One-drop Rule: either you're white or a Pea of Sea.

well actually you are wrong about the population size, that percentage you pulled out ass is very much random. (Not to be rude but it is false.)

mix pop is pretty high considering most people don't realize that they themselves are mixed. we human's have been intermingling with each other so much there could never be a ''pure'' anything. The idea of race and ''purity'' is really a social Idea rather than factual.

we are all just slight ratios of mixed people. not that radically different from each-other genetically.
so we are all mixed. but in the end its just a social Idea so just human.

Btw mixed people do Identify as more than one ''race'' not just one identity, Its just that sometimes society tells you that you are not what you are even though you are.

because these characters are made by white men. make your own damn heroes.

technically, but Latinos are generally Mesoamericas Which is a genetic category

so the creator of Miles is not a white male?

>Can't even spell "bigot"

Non-white confirmed

Being a PoC and mixed isn't really contradictory.
In fact you can be mixed without having ANY white in you.
I meant more people who identify as or are identified as mixed. I know most the population isn't strictly one ethnicity or race but most the population pays no heed or like you said is unaware.
So I was going off some random census graph I probably misremembered looking it up.
On the census people iding as two or more races is apparently 2.4%.
I'm just saying there are probably a lot of mixed people who just deny one half of themselves. I had a teacher whose mother was white but he considered himself just black.

>being so much of a bigot that you can recognize every grammatical connotation

pol confirmed....did you get trigger

the reason why some mixed ppl have that reason is cus the racism by white people constantly insisting and telling you that you are black, JUST BLACK, and NOT one of us... even though they are one of you.

And why would you want to identify with the people who ostracize you even though you are white like them.

Because it's also your family.

yea, you still like your family, you don't even think about social racial category's with you family.

but its elsewhere where people make it hard to just live and sit on the subway without a stranger asking you what your race is, and eventually trying their hardest to ostracize you and call you 100% black. even though you are one of them (white)

Its funny cus you love your family because they don't ostracize you like much of white society.

It's funny because my experience is mostly being told I'm barely black.

not all situations are the same. I went to Jamaica and they called me white boy

In america white ppl call me black

go figure, different situations

Hey, I'm like 1/4 Catholic Silesian, 3/4 Lower Saxon Lutheran. Can I into mixed?

Meanwhile every other race seems to be trying to claim my sister. If there's even an ounce of wiggle room to believe she's whatever you are, they think she's it.
I don't think religion factors into it.

Damn. I'm like the only guy in my generation who doesn't have anything going on then, I guess.
My cousin's son is like 1/2 Greek, 1/4 German, 1/4 Scottish in the French part of Belgium.
He'll have a story to tell, if he can figure out what language to even speak.

You can't mix races, that is cultural appropriation.

Don't mind me appropriating your ass.