Better Call Saul

Why do they have to be so goddamned cute together? I swear, I won't make it when whatever happens, happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AKE9W0O8bX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>accuse Vincenzo of mysoggyknees because of Skylar
>makes the most likeable female character ever in response

Bravo Vince

I still say there was nothing inherently wrong with Skyler

kek

So now that Laura Fraser is back and actually getting work), is Kim the second best girl on the show?

no. lydia only won on breaking bad because anna gunn was a disgusting fat whore

No. Lydia is awful, and the best part of Breaking Bad was when Walt sentenced her to a slow and horrible death.

>commit adultery against her dying husband
>proceeds to give all his money that he worked doing shady shit towards that guy you commited adultery with

yeah no

really hope she don't die, but I don't see them falling out for any other reason

shut the fuck up

Bob a cute.

he can't help it can't he? there has to be a feet shot everytime?
did he even skip 1 episode?

Doesn't matter if she was right or wrong. She was unlikeable and an insufferable cunt to no end. Also, unattractive with manface to boot.

nice bait

>Kim
>settles for Gilligan's self-insert
>Lydia
>goes for Matt Damon-types
Just admit you're wrong.

Well proabably how he pays for the office, if he even does at all. He'll do something that's against the law/morally grey, and she won't like it.
I don't understand why she was fine with Jimmy getting Mike to take photos of Chuck's house though.

>tfw no Mike, just Jimmy and Nacho
The way it should be.

>she becomes a lawyer for the company that lydia and gus sets up to export drugs
>discover discrepancies in the company
>gets NEBRASKA'd

Also smoking while pregnant.

Where do I find myself a Kim?

youtu.be/AKE9W0O8bX8

Wait, Odenkirk is a rapist? What the fuck? I think I don't like better call saul anymore

She is a highly achieving professional woman so probably boardrooms and shareholder meetings
The idea that this kind of cuddly, sweet, comfy woman is in a dog-eat-dog world of business is a little far removed from reality. The women who dedicate their lives to their craft are invariably disturbed

she wasn't aware, Jimmy could have told her they were pictures he'd taken long ago.

Except she was, she literally made the calls to make it happen

she will die this season

So is Nacho gonna fuck with the pills Hector is popping? Will he jump ship to Gus?

Dude, he's done plenty of stuff that she doesn't necessarily like, but that doesn't bother her enough to leave him. If anything, his morally gray thing excites her.

Almost undoubtedly yes. He'll empty that capsule he found, fill it with something, put it back in the bottle and that will trigger or fail to prevent the stroke that crippled Hector.

I have no idea what will happen to Nacho, though.

That wouldn't do the trick, he has to replace the whole bottle or he could have to wait until the bottle is almost empty and that could be too late.

Is he a hack, Sup Forums?

Sometimes

hackin' away at the ol' plot there in this third season, we got some stories comin' up that'll make you wanna shout "bravo vince", but I can't take all the credit, my wonderful team of writers do most the work

Nacho's gonna dump out the contents of Hector's gelcap pills (probably blood pressure medicine) and replace them with meth. He's gonna get Hector popped by the DEA on the same day (in BB, they mentioned Hector had a stroke getting grilled by the DEA).

Stroke happens. Then he'll have some plan to deal with Tuco as well, but it will backfire and Tuco will fuck Nacho up for it.

Mike will likely be in on these shenanigans and possibly Jimmy too.

>smokes while pregnant
>ruins a toilet flushing evidence
>smokes with baby in crib 2 feet away until it cries
>aids a drug lord and launders his money
>withholds evidence/leads from police because some skiers scared her
What a woman

It's just hit me that it feels like we've reached the 'middle' phase of the show, equivalent to season 3 & 4 of BB. Just like the superlab made me nostalgic for the RV days when Walt and Jesse could laugh together, I'm getting nostalgic for the days when Jimmy was still at the nail salon and Mike was always in his booth asking for stickers, things weren't so tense with Chuck, Howard was the bad guy, it was early days with Kim...

Damn.

dumb ass fucking comment

R O A S T I E
O
A
S
T
I
E

Honestly same.

It's interesting the contrast between them and then you think of the contrast between saul and malcoms dad.

Like both women are hardass blondes that can bullshit and play dirty when it's needed but ultimately want to be on the cleaner high rode. Both no nonsense smart chicks.

But in BCS kim helps saul through his problems instead of skyler trying to hinder white. And she really could have been a bigger asset to him with her accounting/number/tax skills.

I think that's walts fault though. Maybe if he'd been more honest with her earlier on she could have helped him in his shit like her plans with the car wash and she had better bullshitting skills than him proven from getting her bull out of his tax issues. She just absolutely hated him after all his lying and him becoming that monster.

Currently saul hasn't gone near monster fuckup route yet and remains p honest with kim so she's willing to help him. I don't think he ever will go that dark given in BB he was more just kind of a patsy not near full evil. It's all little stuff. But I think the ultimate message is how little shit can roll into big shit that'll hurt more than you can imagine.

>malcoms dad.
what

ya know hal or whatever. I forgot his name then remembered it halfway through

jokes on you Ive never had sex

which episode

How skylar never got killed, I don't know. Best ending would have been skylar dying and hank living the baby being raised by him and marie.

He doesn't even need to put meth in them, just a placebo. Without his meds, he'll have a stroke.

I unironically agree.

A better ending would be Todd not killing that little kid for literally no good reason, Walt and Jesse not starting shit leading to them having to kill Gale for no good reason, and then...

Gus, Mike, Walt (after the best expensive cancer treatment), Jesse, Todd, Gale, Lydia, Hank, and Marie forming a successful empire and living like Dons. No real reason they couldn't, Hank would just have to humble himself, his wife's already a compulsive criminal. Skyler gets hit by a bus or something.

Lydia deserves nothing. Shittiest character in the entire series.

Tell me one (1) thing she ever did wrong other than sweetener-related autism

she was an annoying uppity cunt regardless of the plot, but to truly antagonize her you have to protagonize walt which i never could, so on some level, i agree. except for the cheating bit, that's still bitchy.

But she worked with Walt half the time and was half of his reason for doing the things he did, her being shit makes him more shit if anything.

Literally her entire character. Her mannerisms, the way she speaks, everything. Her naivety, especially. She's grating and annoying.

I think Vince browses Sup Forums. He knows.

So basically she did nothing wrong and actually would have been entirely successful if not for Walt's scheme, you just personally dislike her.

Yes. Hence why I said she's the worst character.

shes not hot :(

Thank god you didnt have a say in this shows ending...

Fucking same. Knowing this show will one day end gives me an unreal amount of anxiety and pain

You're not straight. But yeah, she's not hot. She's really cute though.

Yeah man the tacked-together shit Vince admitted only happened because they "lolsorandomly" placed an AK in Walt's trunk sure was EPIC KINO

She's showing her age on her face, her eyes are too close together, her nose is ugly, her mouth is repellent, and her body is average.

Woman get out

It's 2/10, newfag, and your waifu is shit tier

You have shit taste, faggot.
>muh slampigs, muh dommes
Nope, you just like uglies. gb2 the GoT threads and fap to your FAS bitch.

You got an honest chuckle out of me. I hope you're NOT joking.

i keep forgetting they're a couple, they just seem like friends, they never fuck

>Being so basic, you can't infer.

High end grocery stores. I see a lot there every night I go. They're usually in workout gear buying wine.

She fucked Gus

kys
Kim isn't Simone from Fargo

Dude, Jimmy keeps a toothbrush at Kim's place. That's pretty damn serious.

Bravo Joss was better

>never drink coffee ever
>everytime i watch Better Call Saul i have a huge urge to drink coffee

Am i the only one?

>live boring middle class soccer mom life
>oh hey your husband is gonna die soon. Also he's a murdering, drug dealing, psychopath crime lord. And your DEA brother in law is obsessed with catching him. And you've just given birth at age 45.
>good luck

You can hate her but you wouldn't act any more rationally under her circumstances.

And that's without even mentioning the shagging shirt

>Tfw Kim will never be your qt3.14 gf who you marry and grows up to be your yummy mummy.

Why even live?

she deserves my dick amirite lads

>ywn pull Kims feet up close to her ass as she lies on her stomach and sniff her professional lawyeress braps through the spaces in between her toes

>I feel like shit because the show actually goes somewhere and it won't be just a boring mess.

Good riddance, what made the BrBa so great was that there were some nostalgic moments. Here, it just starts boring and stays boring. Glad they somehow push it to something interesting or else I'd just quit by now.

The moment in the series where we learn how Kim ends up forever hating Jimmy is going to be heartbreaking

Do you mean the moment where Kim dies?

He's just going to fuck up so bad he'll have to leave his previous life behind you morons

Seems unlikely that if Jimmy had in any way caused her death, it'd lead to him becoming the same character we know from BrBa. It's almost certainly going to be something about him ruining her career by accident and she'll say something like "you know, your brother warned me about this, he was right about you all along" that will push him over the edge.

Except that in BrBa he was still right there in Albuquerque?

I'm not saying that he caused her death, maybe she just dies in crossfire from Nacho/Gus/Hector shenanigans and that's what the whole "It was Ignacio, not me!" thing is about.

>Except that in BrBa he was still right there in Albuquerque?
With a completely different name and general identity?

itSALLGOODMAN

She may have been a horrible person but Walt was worse

her eyes are mesmerizing.

also i dont think she has much acting talent, she acts like her real life personality. same voice and personality everything. this role was made for her.

That he still used in a TV commercial, which when coupled with the fact that he did not perform any kind of facial surgeries, was still in the same profession, and employed the same people (Huell and Francisca) makes it impossible for him to have started a new life.

Fucking Jesus, she smoked like 4 or 5 cigarettes. Do you realize how long 40 weeks is? They tell you not to eat lunch meat, not to dye your hair, no caffeine, mos of it is bullshit, compared with facts. In the 80s my mom was told the stress of quitting would be worse than smoking. She smoked, I was born two weeks late, just about 10 pounds. You can have a glass of wine, you can drink a soda, you can have a ham sandwich, and a handful of cigarettes isn't going to turn your baby into a vegetable.
Holy shit. Do you have any idea how durable humans are?
Skyler was a bitch, but she was a very basic bitch, and she was the bitch Walt signed up for.

Are you clinically retarded?

>also i dont think she has much acting talent, she acts like her real life personality. same voice and personality everything. this role was made for her.
That makes her even better, if Kim is Rhea playing herself then Rhea is my waifu

Lydia is closer to Skyler than Kim.

It's not even the same league.

Are you aware that cerebral palsy is associated with smoking during pregnancy?

Bravo Vince.
No really, bravo, not meme'ing. Kim is the best female character I've seen on television in years.

No, why are you asking?

Yep. Just watch any of her interviews. She's literally Kim. Same mannerisms, everything.