NEW HAPPENING: DOCTOR SHOT DEAD IN HOSPITAL IN GERMANY

>A doctor is believed to have been killed in Berlin after a gunman opened fire at a hospital.
German media reports that the gunman turned the gun on himself after the shooting at the University Hospital in Steglitz, Berlin.

metro.co.uk/2016/07/26/doctor-shot-dead-by-gunman-at-hospital-in-germany-6030016/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708725/Doctor-shot-gunman-clinic-Berlin.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=y6QewrY-i3g
metro.co.uk/2016/07/26/doctor-shot-dead-by-gunman-at-hospital-in-germany-6030016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to Diversity (TM), Germany!

PRAISE

It just keeps coming.

Fuck you, such incidence have always happened here.

There are literally 4 different fucking happenings going on this fucking morning
what the FUCK is going on

>some person died
>happening
Thats not a happening

man all those germans ho came here laughing at america saying they were safe and sound as they took in the shitskins have fallen silent lately.

Can Germany ban guns already? This is too much

Kek is building up for a major happening

No they need stricter gun control, even though it will come to light he got it illegally.

Last time I checked we didn't have daily mass shootings. There is still a long way to go until we are as dangerous as your shithole.

>be german
>get shot

>wake up
>french priest beheaded by islamic state
>doctor shot in a german hospital
>make some coffee and get ready for another day in the islamic caliphate of eurabiyya

ATTACKER IS SAMUEL HEIDELBERG

LONE
WOLF
MENTALLY
ILL
TANNED
RIGHT
WING
WHITE
SUPREMACIST
GERMANS

No you have damn near daily acts of Islamic terrorism instead.
It's not daily yet but at this rate it will be your new daily life. Congratulations on importing the Middle Eastern way of life.

and they don't stop coming
and they don't stop killing

Does it really though?

I know people like to talk about "muh isolated incidents"
But when was the last time you had a suicide bombing kill 12, or someone killing a random individual with a machete?
A civilized society filled with civilized people is supposed to go many many years without a single type of these "isolated incidents" happening
You are having them every other week

ban doctors. how can doctors be shot if they don;t exist.

dont forget. if you kill your enemies, they win

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708725/Doctor-shot-gunman-clinic-Berlin.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Holy shot this has been a helluva month for kek

Nigs shooting each other is a daily event here. Mass shootings happen every few weeks or so but with all of your happenings you really are starting to catch up

This is getting ridiculous. My reaction to reading the headline was just laughter.

DOCTOR NOT DEAD
SHOOTER IS DEAD

PROBABLY NOTHING JUST A ANGRY PATIENT

Meanwhile you guys have shooting in nightclub, but its normal for you guys right?

What's his endgame?

GERMANY SHOULD BAN ALL GUNS

fucking hell what a failure

>probably

Guys, has meme magic gone too far?

Muslim killing fags and nigs shooting nigs. What's the issue?

Samuel von Heidelberg confirmed culprit

It was nig on nig violence
So yeah

>fine respectable black youths killing eachother
Yeah, sounds normal.

That's what happens at 60%

they need to make illegal guns double illegal!

ISIS CONFIRMED FOR BEHEADING

You must be kidding? The Pope is the friend of all Muslims. Why would they do that?

chaos

I'm not sure if I'm having fun anymore Sup Forums

Anyone else think Trump smiling kind of looks like a frog?

>As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos. Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

Chaos and Darkness, and then Salvation

PRAISE KEK

The only possible explanation is that these weren't real muslims, and thus the attack has nothing to do with Islam whatsoever.

Praise kek for sending us his only son.

I can think of two this and the beheading in France.

Please Kek let this be a refugee.

It doesn't matter if you're not having fun. This is the future you've chosen.

I can only imagine what they did to the nuns.

Christians in hostile countries need to arm themselves. France is now as dangerous as any country for Christians.

It's insane they're even beating Sup Forums's projections. This time last year most were still pushing civil war out in ten years time. Now I don't think they're going to make it till next year.

check this happening in Albanian hospital lol
youtube.com/watch?v=y6QewrY-i3g
they was fighting over politics

They've gone too far, for the last time. For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time... For the last time...

Well meme'd.

STOP WITH THE HAPPENINGS, I'VE HAD ENOUGH FOR TODAY

The strength of diversity in europe is really powerful

wtf

What's the story?

Isn't it great? With even the paid cuckposters no longer able to maintain their damn narrative we might finally become a country again this November. I can't fucking wait.

he offended his political party

Jesus fucking christ enough the 'police' pictures show us the fucking perpetrator FUCK!

How do you know it was a muslim?

Islam is a peaceful religion

The difference is our government doesn't tell us to accept it as the new norm, bring in more shooters, or arrest people for poo-pooing it online.

it's a doctor

Not really a happening though. Unless the guy was a muslim

when can we deport the CIA then?

>metro.co.uk/2016/07/26/doctor-shot-dead-by-gunman-at-hospital-in-germany-6030016/
Shit and i wanted to go study and practice medicine there...

SHUT THE FUCK UP. NOT EVERY MURDER IS A HAPPENING. THIS IS LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING.

Diversity for Germany :D

Roaches like you would get used to an Islamic State, a nuclear fallout or dictatorship.

Persons like YOU (yes, YOU) are the reason Hitler was even able to convert and lead.

I dont like muslims' values.
I dont want a muslim majority.
I dont like muslim culture.

I am friendly, but I don't give them more than I have to give, let it be socially or physically.

I have had enough with you sponges!

They can't be bargained with.
They can't be reasoned with.
They doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

And they absolutely will not stop. EVER.

Until Europe is dead.

doctor is dead

Gun murders are very rare in Europe actually. Only between organized criminals is it common. If it isn't organized criminals, it is usually terrorist these days,

>shouting 'Daesh'
that seems odd.. I thought Daesh was a term coined at Islamic state, to delegitimize the movement. It would be very strange if supports of the movement would use that wording instead of ISIS.

>nu.nl
>.nl
>.NL
Opkankeren kankerbelg

They changed the definition of mass shooting so it includes all of the drug related gang shootings. We have a high violence rate because of niggers, who make up 52% of murders.

You're importing these people.

Wtf ik haat nederland nu.

where were you when doctor was kill?

>And a Syrian refugee killed a 45-year-old Polish woman with a large kebab knife Sunday at a snack bar in the southwestern city of Reutlingen.

Meme overdose.

Inb4 BBC headline:

Murder-suicide involving German doctor responsible for death of Syrian patient

Turing the other cheek didnt help.
Priests should get a gun.

Wdf ek haat Belgiƫ nou.

[KEKSACK TRIGGERUNG]

Yep, had one in my city a couple days ago. It didn't make the national news though despite a higher body count.

Nigger on nigger violence in gangs doesn't play the narrative as well.

The BBC isn't even that bad a news source, c'mon

You know I wonder why there hasn't been any more happening in shitposter central yet. It's getting boring here.

Next event will be in Aus.

let me guess, Tan german come with his tan german trash bag wife to hospital because she is sick ,male doctor examine the tan wife , it is against the tan german religion for a male doctor to touch his wife . Tan german get mad.

Many people in the UK dont trust the beeb anymore. I personally hate it with a passion.

Its super PC and always tries to protect immigrants while beating down on the native whites (especially working class whites)

The 1st headline in my pic is true. The second is a spoof I will admit.

Tan german beats shit out of tan german son, shoots doctor when he can't save him.

IT JUST WONT END AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope you all die this year so we can come purge Jewmany of subhumans without having to worry about rescuing faggots like you

I'd rather niggers killed niggers then muslims killing whites, but I agree hans, niggers and muslims are all around a good thing and should be tolerated :^)

Was it a mudslim?

Sending high energy your way. Get it done.

>Persons like YOU (yes, YOU) are the reason Hitler was even able to convert and lead.

Lol, fuck off chaim.

does this month hold the record for most happenings yet?

Yes.
1. Destroy Europes attempt to fight marxism doing a very fine job
2. Flex muscles after a victory destroying white culture
3. Flex muscles and ask Europe why they aren't more like Murica.
Whyy
3. Call Europeans cucks

untermensch, for deportation
true aryan, german
10/10 would have been a great SS officer

4*

>jews are americans

There's that weak JIDF playbook.

You'll hang first.

Well we are controlled by kikes so what's the argument then?

Frankly at this point my feelings of anger and alarm are being replaced by a warming desire to get comfy and see how far this shit will go.

mfw KEK is gaining so much power right now.