Who here ready for the return of Gay Kino?

Who here ready for the return of Gay Kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=TY10pANm4eM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus H. Christ those boobs! Is it getting hot in here?

>They haven't aged a bit.

Why are gays so beautiful?

I remember being amused by that show and wanting to live in that titcows cleavage. Titkino.

titcow thread?

Why can't just let good things die? It will be shit.

Now bring back the TRUE NBC early 00s kino and we will be set.

The show was Chuck Lorre tier shit.

Dharma & Greg revival when?

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko

There are 2 reasons for this:

1) No talent, lazy hacks run media these days and are unwilling to make or incapable of making anything new and good.

2) "Omfg! I wish we had been on when we could make Trump jokes!........Wait, maybe...."

Based

Anyway, will and grace was a gay show done right. Just like girlmore girls was a show for girls done right even when they shilled for Hillary. I'm pretty anti fag but still I remember shit like the gay mafia or how they handle Jack being a whore was fun, the live episode was pretty good Karen out acted everyone really easily.

>best character is a Trump supporter

The new iteration will be unbearable political. It's a different time.

The 90's revivals are ending. It's on to the 2000's.
3 more years

I find every character on this show pretty meh except Karen. If anything I will probably watch it for her (and hopefully they bring back Beverley Lesley too).

Network executives know the only people who watch television these days are the thirty-somethings who are now forty-something who watch Will and Grace.

Karen was the only good thing from the show, indeed. Both main characters were boring as fuck

I only watched will & grace for the fap jokes

The show shifted to Karen and Jack. And got actually funny

>Gay
>Kino
nope.jpg