Zac Efron to play Ted Bundy

>Zac Efron to play Ted Bundy

wut

>manlet
>charming women long enough to kidnap and murder them

So it's going to be a black comedy, then?

killerkino

>slaughtering stacies and roasties

Was Ted /ourguy/?

The faggot from Austin and Ally is playing Jeffrey Dahmer. I guess it's kind of a shock value thing.

I absolutely refuse to believe even Hollywood would make that big a casting blunder.

That being said, I've always believed that this is a story that needs to be told; with the right writer, director and cast.

>not Light Yagamama from desu notu

I've not seen any Zac Efron movies but I can't imagine him having the range to play a sociopath.

Chris Keller is still my favourite serial killer performance.

You don't know black comedy means do you?

An Elliot Rodgers movie based on his diary filled with asianmanlet rage would actually be a GOAT comedy.

In what though?

Jesus christ what happened to him? He used to be qt

Duhh no Peg

In separate movies. The Dahmer one is about Jeff in high school leading up to his first murder.

Sounds lame as fuck. Just have those 2 together on a road trip killing women and teenage boys and do it as a comedy. It'll be gold.

I want to see it now.

a teen highschool movie about serial killers would be pretty good.
young ted bundy= the popular guy
john wayne gacy= the jock
jeffery dalmer= the outcast
gary ridgeway= the nerd
arlene wornous= the prom queen (lol)

Bundy was like 6'1. They should've given it to Ryan Gosling

Arlene would be the one that sucks guys off for a Dr. Pepper or something

the lead guy in the tv series The Americans wouldve been a better pic. efron looks too fake and nowhere looks near like bundy

ok make her the highschool slut but it still needs a female killer to be the prom queen

He must give great head to keep getting roles.

She can kill the would be prom queen. Like, she would try and feel her up, get rejected then kill her and claim she tried to rape her or something.

Bundy was 1.78m (5'10'')

He just has to play an unemotional sociopath with superficial charm. His lack of talent will be a benefit.

I don't give a shit, my point still stands.

Not an argument.

I DON'T THINK YOUR SISTER LIKES ME