Man this comic was fucking rediculously awesome

Man this comic was fucking rediculously awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/snlo9vtxbibp
userscloud.com/fibsyvnl90v0
userscloud.com/f4stx4zq9bbq
userscloud.com/jsro5i3n8pqb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did?

What the fuck did Blade do to War Machine?

Is this the Hulk Comic?

Yeap, crazy as fuck Ultimate Hulk.

that red to girl is packing major meat

Daily reminder that the bad guy of this arc was the leader of a satanic bimer cult that raped and killed two people and sold their souls to the devil so he could become. ..Vice President.

Then he sucked Satan's dick in the white house to become Vice President Ghost Rider, with flaming skull horns.

Is that the Kingpin guy from Old Man Logan?

wasn't this comic pretty racist?

/r/ riding Ghost Rider's whip panel

i don't understand what was going through millars head, he started off in a similar way as his previous runs with the redskull storline, then suddenly ghost rider and vampire hulk followed. it's like he just said fuck it.

Ultimate Avengers is a masterpiece of satire. Millar doing a parody of Millar. It's brilliant.

>that bulge

Also from this comic

>she's actually bigger than the black guy

that would be one weird threesome

>John Persons's Ultimates art by PiT

The whole thing was edgy donut steel fanfic, but real.

Twas amazing.

Why was her being hot relevent?

Also really? They drank all the booze?

>They drank all his beer and milk and ate his bread
FUCKING MONSTERS

They raped her

>Why was her being hot relevent?
Because they raped her all night.

DELETE THIS

If I had a working comp I would storytime this

userscloud.com/snlo9vtxbibp
userscloud.com/fibsyvnl90v0
userscloud.com/f4stx4zq9bbq
userscloud.com/jsro5i3n8pqb

If anyone does it I will lend my pass

Wait, utlimates is fucking nuts, but that's one too far. I don't believe you.

You know, all things considered i thought Millar's run was good. Ultimates 1 and 2 were amazing, Red Skull's arc on Ult Avengers was edgy but fun, and the rest was so shitty it was good.

I have a free night

...who really wants it?

>He doesnt know

Ultimate Comics:Avengers is the single most brilliant work of pure unadultered Millarism there is.

DOEET>He made them eat eachother

Bravo Mark

>The ultimate [act] that would be the taboo, to show how bad some villain is, was to have somebody being raped, you know. I don't really think it matters. It's the same as, like, a decapitation. It's just a horrible act to show that somebody's a bad guy.

Pure, simple, Millar.
He's too straight-edge that he overcompensates.

Check the catalog then.

Didnt Nick Fury have sex with his wifes, mom,sisters and best friends amd actually keep score. Just for fun?

Why you leave out the last page?

that thing on her purse must be the lube and condoms, puls-sized

Yeah, but honestly that speaks just as badly for the mom, sister, and best friends

Theyre from brazil dude

I get that they're trying to establish him as an evil bastard, but giving us a synopsis really destroys any tension the reader might have. We already know this happened and that Fury is only telling this story because something bad would happen.

They should've done it over several more pages and given it us in the first-person. That would've been much more intense. Also the art is less brutal than it should be.

explanation accepted

Not sure about Ultimates 2 but the rumor is that Morrison ghost wrote Ultimates 1 much like he may or may not have ghost wrote Red Son.