Post Child-Trauma-core films

Post Child-Trauma-core films

jesus

I didn't know there was someone else out there that watched this one too

the sequel was pretty scary too.

This fucked me up

Haha, I feel like I'm one of the few people to watch this.

what is wrong with Dorothy's face?

I watched this in theaters when I was really young because my dad wanted to see it. All I remember was the piece of wood bouncing all over the place at the beginning.

>being like 6
>didn't even realize it was suppose to be some post-apocalyptic setting
>pretty much grew up thinking this is what the world is like

BOB from Twin Peaks and Nicholson's Joker didn't do me any favors either.

Weird, how my family was all
>Yeah, you can watch that.
But if there was a hint of a sex scene, I had to cover my eyes or leave the room. Basic Instinct was a really short movie for me.

it's not post-apocalyptic though it is dystopian. Road warrior and later mad max movies are post-apocalyptic.

Yeah, I fucked up. Civilization on the brink of going to hell. Not there yet.

Those beach scenes with Toecutter and the gang felt like Hampton's off season or something. For years I viewed bikers as just rapey assholes that terrorize families on vacations.

>the fuckers who rode on all fours on rollerskates

Jesus christ is there a more unnerving, unnatural sight

>trauma

why? I remember watching this in the cinema when I was like 6 or so. I found it to be a very enjoyable movie

actually downloaded and let my little bros (both 11) watch that movie a few months ago. they liked it too. I actually liked it more than the cartoon movie

Holy shit I'm literally listening to the score to this right now

this was some seriously fucked up shit. I watched it as a kid without a problem but I was totally confused because I didn't really understand whether it was supposed to be a children's movie or a movie for adults

Karl Dahl was a crazy motherfucker, man. Matilda to this very day is still one of my favourite children's movies of all time (nothing can top Casper)

pinocchio get behind me and tell me I'm pretty mmm that's it baby

our school made us watch this shit. one of the worst films i have ever seen

That's the JTT effect user. Now go watch Man of the House from 1995 you wont regret it.