Chink insectoids

Remind me again pol
Are chinks insectoids or humanoids?
Btw i am vegan raw food eater

chinese are aninals. Don't fall the
>muh bric
>muh russo-chinese alliance
In 5 years time the chinks will be the greatest threat to western civilization, more dangerous than the africans and the mudslimes.

CHING CHONG CHING CHANG TORTURE ANIMARS MAKES MEAT TASTIER CHING CHONG CHING CHANG

MacArthur was right about them - nuke 'em good.

Do people really not look at these cookie cutter threads and think

"wow this sure looks like propaganda"

It's not like the slaughter industry in the US and Europe is painless or free from cruelty, itself.

>extremely wealthy Chinese company has just taken over my football club
>see this

This. It's JIDF constantly shilling the anti-Asian, pro-Muslim topics to encourage more Muslim immigration.

>wow goyim, isn't Islam redpill?

slide it, goy, heehee...

Rare..

Whats cracking Borat?

>rabbi hates europe
>praises Islam

what is wrong with all these religious cucks ?

>vegan raw food eater
>vegan

its just a job bro. someone has to kill those dogs in a cheap way so they can get prepared for food you know.

and arguably, pigs are more intelligent than dogs. and dolphins are even more intelligent than pigs, yet your japs eat them.. but nobody gives a fuck.

Muslim immigration is going to happen whether or not we like it. They don't need us to like it.

In fact, encouraging us to (loudly) HATE it works to their advantage, because it will scare lefties away from opposing it, for fear of being associated with hateful white bigots like us.

I have no idea what the China propaganda is all about. They've been doing it for awhile though.

literally nothing wrong with this. they're animals just like cows and pigs, get over your emotions holy crap.

Hello zhang
When will you go back?

Here, you dropped this...

Why do shit flags always hate dogs Sup Forums?

Literally no one gives a fuck about your Asian autism. So transparently obvious this is just a copypasta shill-slide topic.

you don't know any better than dogs being pets. what's the difference between killing a pig and killing a dog?

t. Hui Fuc Dat Bich

Go fuck yourself, cuck

t. ChingChong shill

OUCH

>comparing pigs to dogs and dolphins

Way to proxyfag

It's also the actual way of killing them that seems cruel and retarded af. Beating those poor creatures to death by a bunch of dumb shallow monkeys believing that torturing improves the taste really gets me.

Humans. I guess. China just went communist. You never go communist