Robert thread?

Robert thread?

That's not Robert. It's an imposter. I can tell because Robert usually smells like milk.

>I can tell because Robert usually smells like milk.

Sorry but there is clearly no place for such a childish drink in Robert's kinoplex. Only crab legs and diet crab juice.

>"I'm happy to see you user.You are my favourite customer"
>"Y-you too Robert"

There's no point to VOD if Robert's not there

There are so many images of Robert now.

He needs to do an AMA here now where he posts with a time stamp and the entire thread is nothing but nigger from every post to when it fails so that I can chuckle a bit because my life is shit.

I know the whole crab legs thing is a meme, but they really are the best theater food. The local cinemark is right next to pic related and they do all you can eat crabbers on wednesdays. Here's the thing tho, once they thaw the crabs they can't refreeze them so if its not particularly busy that night they end up throwing out a good amount of perfectly fine legs. Also, most of the idiots around here have no idea how to properly clean a crab so they end up throwing away half the meat too.

So what we do is hit up the dumpster around 4 am and see what kind of goodies we get. Then we usually come back to the theater and set up shop on the side. We resteam with a coleman portable stove and then use an old popcorn tub to sneak them in through the side door that we prop open. And no, we don't leave the scraps on the floor.

mmm Robert needs to fuck my gf's pusy with his bbc. im so horny!

This is the greatest copypasta I have ever read

mfw I realise that Robert is just a picture.

What do you mean user?Am I just a picture too?

Robert doesn't like to date outside his race, he wishes to maintain the purity of the black race

mixed emotions

this board is literally a newfag hell

you don't need to post the 'you're here forever' pic I already know

A little grumpy today user? Here is some popcorn with extra falcon.Don't worry, it's on the house.

"Konichiwa user-kun! Lobeluto-san desu! Do you rike to eat some kulabo legu? It's 10.000 yens + tip."

put effort into it or stop

>"Welcome to Le Maison Kineaux Monsieur user. Would you like some Crabe jambes?"

Is it better?

Merry Christmas, extra butter is on the house today!

RIP Robert ;_;

Any one of a picture of Robert's promotion?

"Promotion? Are you kidding me? That nig- *cough* That kid is history, this is Trump kinotorium now, please provide proof of citizenship with each purchase."

This one?

This is why Pepe had to die. ;_;

I'm proud of you, Robert

>that suit
>that BLACKEDess in training
>that cuck in training
brings a tear to my eye desu

>At the kinoplex trying to sneak some food because crab legs are overpriced and I spent all my neetbux on rare hand spinners this month.
>"Hello user!Where are you going?"
>Oh fuck.Robert spotted me.
>"H-hi Robert.Sorry I d-didn't see you.The movie is about to start and..."
>"You don't want your crab legs bucket today?"
>"N-no thanks Robert,I'm on a diet you see and..."
>"Oh yeah I see you looks fatter than usual...Is that mayonnaise leaking from your pants?"
>fuckfuckfuck.jpeg
>"N-no it's...it's cum!I saw a cardboard cutout of Wonder Woman in the entrance you know..."
>Robert tastes it with his finger
>"Taste like mayonnaise to me user.Pull up your hoodie please."
>A roasted turkey and a bowl of mash potatoe fall on the ground.
>"I'm very disappointed user.The film industry is in a bad shape these days and directors are starving. Crab legs money help these people to survive.You know our policy.I have to ask you to follow me in my office."
>"B-but Felicia is waiting for me in the showers and...and..."
>"Your falcon is gonna be fine.Let's go now.The cavity search can take a moment"
Robert then proceed to fuck my ass for 2 hours straght.By the time he finished, the movie is over and Felicia is waiting in the car.She's really mad at me and screeches all the way home.
As I fall asleep sobbing alone on the couch, I mumble "f-fuck you Robert".

>tfw stopped going to the cinema because I could no longer trade bants with Robert

It seems like just yesterday he was a lonely popcorn miner and crab catcher, now look at him.

You got a rare pic of Robert watching Kino with his wife?

What are they watching?

>this entire thread

Robert took a day off to watch the new Alien flick with his gf.Fuck you Ridley you ruined his special day.

BvS: Ultimate Kino Edition

>tfw Jules and Lane in back too
Who's running the Kinoplex then?

>all those white couples leaning away from each other
>black couple showing the only slightest display of intimacy
What did (((they))) mean by this?

What the fuck? That asshole is cheating on my girlfriend.

Clones maybe?

what is that? Is Lane's leg on Jules's lap? Is Jules's hand in Lane's lap?? This lore is getting too deep.

>ywn hold hands with Robert

WHERE IS HE?

Can we go deeper?

Is Jules fingering Lane because the movie is boring as fuck?

how the fuck is he supposed to eat his popcorn?

Now Jules is clearly masturbating on this pic.Must be a good movie.

>kinopurekusu
nice

>Lane in the background salty af seeing another woman with her bull

Do you think Robert is aware he's a meme like Harold is?

Like a real man he lifts it to his mouth liek a cup

Are the popcorn mines the new cotton fields?

God help Robert.

(Sweating profusely) Oh boy!It's my turn soon.What am I going to say to her?

let her feed it to him with her left hand

gold

>girl isn't white
meh

>enjoy the movie
>y-you too

>those food prices
that's fuckin cheap

>ok kids for this shot you need to reach up and grab the popcorn container from him
>kids proceed to reach up like they're pushing it back at him
fucking stupid kids

Not even meme'ing here but I love crab legs. If it weren't for having to crack them open(which is fun) then they'd be the best theater food.

>Heading to the showers with my crab legs.
>Suddenly, Lane blocks the path.
>"Hi user! That's a big bucket you got here"
>"F-for you"
>"You've been selected for a random penis inspection"
>"B-but the movie is about to start"
>"It won't takes long user and I don't want to have to call Robert..."
>"O-Ok"
pantsdropped.jpeg
>Lane start giggling and poking it with a stick.
>"What a dirty little cock user! Be sure to wash it properly before leaving the showers"
Then she takes a picture with her phone.
>"Don't worry it's for the archives and...Oh Jules! Come here you have to see that!"
>Oh no! Not this faggot.
>"Hello Bae what's up? Hey dude nice cock you got here"
They both start laughing their asses off.
>"Alright you can proceed to the showers user and Jules I see you after my shift"
>"I can't wait to destroy dat pussy like Ridley Scott destroyed the Alien franchise" says Jules while grabbing Lane's boobs.
>"You so funny baby.You still here user?Hurry up!"
>"Y-you too"
As I'm watching the commercials, my dick is displayed on the screen while I hear Robert laughing from the projection room.Run away from the kinoplex crying while people throw crab legs at me.

>little tiny phallic pretzels over white dad
>big thick hot dog over Robert
>white mom's attention focused on Robert

Yo whats Jules doing with Lane. His hand is clearly stretching out in front of her

You forgot the little girl in front of his crotch

Robert stares at the little girl eyeing up his future prey. Notice the mother gently pushing her on the back trying to introduce her to her future bull. The father looks on with sheer delight knowing his daughter will receive the same satisfaction his wife was gifted with. However,the cuck son grabs the popcorn with malicious intent. He does not like Roberts advances towards his sister,but Robert is a fair man and knows that in time the boy will come to realise the dominance Robert has over him. Soon,the cuck son will offer his wife to Robert,so he chooses not to discipline the boy and leaves it to the father.

This sure is some shocking kino!

Anyone else get a really comfy feeling from Robert threads?

how big do you think is cock is? haha just asking not gay or into cuckolding or anything haha

Oh god the old guy is clearly having a heart attack!

Atta boy Robby..s-sorry I mean Robert. You really are moving on up in the world. Shame about the whole nigger thing. Hm, yes? Whatever do you mean? No, I dont want you to lick my pusy. W-well if you insist then, I...OH ROBERT! Keep your hands to yourself ;) W-wow I never realized what a strong THICK young man you were. I guess I wont be turned away by your singles policy anymore, eh? Heh heh, thatl be TWO tickets for Boss Baby, and maybe you can give ME a "tip" heh.

>"Well look at that. Is that user down there? I haven't seen you in ages."

meanwhile red guy up front is cumming big also old wife looks ok

>tfw Robert's comfy kinoplex doesn't exist in real life and you have to go to filthy theatres full of normies and bad overpriced food.

>someone keeps kicking your seat
>look back
>see this

wat do?

Jesus christ how many pictures are there of this guy

I don't know.It's like there are new ones everyday.

>tfw lane is jealous of some other woman having fun with Robert.

>Robert screaming in pure terror in the background
holy shit

What kind of movies do you think Robert plays on his Kinoplex?

>white guy with dreadlocks appropriating black culture all alone
>Lane all alone
>middle aged white mom all alone
>the only white women with someone and they're with a fat old man or a neckbeard in a cap
>all the white people look pissed off
>black couple are young and happy and attractive
Was this a BLM sponsored photoshoot?

Look behind Lane.
I don't recognize any of it.

what the fuck

Those are all movies from 2003-5. I know one is Zathura.

>recently got job at a landmark
>im now robert's competitor
i dont know how to feel about this

I found one by searching the tagline. It seems Robert is playing niggerkino

Robert do not want savage niggers causing troubles in his kinoplex.

FUCK OFF, ROBERT!

>2005
Lane must be in her 30's now

"Oh Robert! You're always such a kind man. Please take my wife and daughter, I'll pay you."

You'll order something overpriced and then when she says to enjoy the movie you'll say "You too" and then feel like killing yourself for about a month after.

The Kinoplex. TV's newest sitcom about Jules, an awkward young man trying to win the love of his co-worker, Lane. All the while the manager, Robert mentors Jules and tries to keep the theatre in order as the characters get into wacky but relatable hijinks. Sup Forums will also be a recurring character as a condescending and needy moviegoer.

bozangi!!!

>an awkward young man trying to win the love of his co-worker, Lane.
It has a happy ending.

Non American here. Isn't it difficult to eat crab legs since you need to crack it first with your hands? Also the noise. I love crab legs too, but i don't see how convenient it is

The twist is that Lane is his sister. Coming to HBO this Fall.

has Robert's real life actor/model ever been identified?

More like the new Blade Runner movie that recreates the tone of the original.