Lol marvel

Lol marvel

>it's a femdom issue

C U C K E D

>its a femdom issue

>Marvel literally incapable of not being pussywhipped

So, Laura sides with anti-minority report faction. What are the reasons?

Was just about to post this

>house of ideas

I dont think you guys get it
A FILTHY MUTIE IS KILLING AN AVENGER!

>Laura breeds with Steve
>baby is a super soldier with claws and a healing factor

Evans poster pls.

Batman is enjoying it, looks at that grin

WHY would ANAD Steve sides with batshit insane Cpt Marvel and her techno-fascist faction? Isn't he suppose to be the freedom lover? Is it only to oppose Sam Wilson Captain America and Iron Man?

Is there a bigger version of the OP cover? Usually the artist will say note in the signature when they reference someone else's work

Yes.

It's to make him lose again.

>Opposite feet

HYPERCRISIS

Every time I look at civil war 2 I can only think who the fuck is carol? Wasn't her mind erased awhile? Why is she leading compared to cap? Do they forget what made civil war a good in concept was the rivalry of friends? This shots gonna suck hard

sign me up

the reference is pretty clear yes.

But Wonder Woman kicking Batman's ass makes sense.

I'm offended, this cover should be banned

Civil War 2 is probably the worst conceived attempt to push characters no one really gives a shit about. And after this there will be another event equally as pointless and then another and another and so on and on and on.

Fucking comics.

I love Laura and hate 616 Cap so I completely approve of this development.

>So, Laura sides with anti-minority report faction. What are the reasons?

Laura would be near the top of the list of people who would be completely opposed to deciding/controlling peoples fates

>WHY would ANAD Steve sides with batshit insane Cpt Marvel and her techno-fascist faction? Isn't he suppose to be the freedom lover?

I take it you haven't read jack booted fascist thug Cap that's been around since AvX

Will they replace Jackman with X-23?

If so who would you cast

Still not as bad as when Batman got his ass beat by Batwoman.

When did that happen?

is her series any good?

It's easily the best current X-book, even if some of the others are setting a pretty low bar at the moment.

Maisie Williams
Fight me

>This is why they were so good
>batman needs a woman who has full immunity to his bullshit
>its what he wants, someone to save him from himself.

>Continuity and characterization
>ANAD Marvel
Pick one

Already Wolfsbane

It's shit. Terrible art, terrible characterization, boring plot.

oh damn
than Ksenia Solo

And then Batman broke through reality and got JHW3 and Blackman fired

Should have known better than to mess with a fifth-dimensional entity or whatever the fuck Morrison made him

BatOne-Above-AllMan

He literally turn Batman into the triforce of courage mix with the master sword.

Are you in my head?

Cap was the Nieche wannabee last.civil war

AAAHHH TONY
AAAHHH CLARK

HELP

didn't laura already beat cap up the first time they met?

Nah, best current x-book is Uncanny X-men. Hers is second best.

>Send the baby back in time to pretect it from people who want to use it for villainy
>Family finds the baby
>Names him James

I'm liking it way more than I thought I would
wtf

so when did wolverine die was that post secret wars?

That's why he's not siding with her

Wolverine died pre-SW, actually a fair while ago now. Mid-late 2014 I think it was.

And he'd lost his healing powers a year before that.

ok i haven't read any x-men since house of M but is there a specific reason Reed didn't revive him?

There is no fucking way that's an actual cover, or if it is it has to be a variant.

When he recreated the 616? Probably because he just left it as it was, with the except of the few stray additions from other universes.

You mean post SW? I suppose that's because the world post SW is mostly 616 restored with some minor differences, and Logan was already gone from 616 when things when SW started.

On the more questionable end of things, one pre-SW book had a plot point where a person had the chance to resurrect Logan, and him being alive could possibly have averted SW (they didn't resurrect him) so his death is 'important'

>explicitly ripping off DC's cover
wow, is there a single thing Marvel wont steal from us?

I love JG's covers, wish he'd do more.

review scores

crush the patriarchy?
frankly, I hate captain america

I don't see a problem
mutants are future

quite the opposite senpai

Weird way to spell Inhumans m8

>the house of ideas

>inhumemes
they're alien mutants anyway, and it's canon

they are superior

sure, they are ike
here, have this shekel and fuck off

According to Spencer he's not siding with anyone but for the reasons you stated he's in Carol's side, to keep an eye on her.

Although knowing how incompetent Marvel editorial is the other writers might not get the memo.

Ok, guys, tell me - Is CW2 any good? Cuz I kinda enjoyed first one, even if it didn''t change anything in universe. Maybe because Marvel don't have good global events at all, but still. Worth it to read?

The only good part of civil war was Nova returning to earth, telling off Iron man and pointing out how stupid the entire thing was before going back to space.

I hadn't even realised.

Jesus christ

It hasn't started yet but it probably won't be good.

Why do they claim the movies don't influence the books when we get shit like this every fucking month?

>get your ass kicked by your lesbian copycat

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

A colonel outranks a captain. It's about that Marvel recognizes that. KSD is gone and last I checked, Carol got her memories back.

Hasn't started yet, but if you liked the original Civil War, then this one should be right up your alley. No one does "bad comics" quite like Bendis.

How is Wolverine/Laura Kinney steeping on Cap's face "movie influence"?

Would it be OK if the roles were swapped?

Bats lost on purpose. Like he escapes her without trying. He was just playing nice. There's a grand total of two scene Kate out thought him not once did she out fight him.

But then it wouldn't be femdom and where's the fun in that?

no.

Gross.

Go tell me that doesn't look like a piss stream.

>a dwarf mutie hooker will never stand on your neck and gently piss herself
when even live senpai

>ywn be dominated by Laura

Cap looks like "aaarg, a woman, ugh", while Batman looks like
"yeah, baby, yeah"

Isn't Steve neutral in this conflict? I'm gonna be so pissed if they change that.

Shit taste.

No, he's on Carol's side. He does want to work it out peacefully, though.

Only the FCBD issue is out and it was horrible.

#0 is out tomorrow though

Well shit, Bendis can go fuck himself. Guess I'll be pirating the whole event.

Shop laughing Evans.

JUST