Muslim living in Bongistan here

Muslim living in Bongistan here.

Can I just say how absolutely titillated and comfy I am with all these Islamic victories in Europe?

Finally the prophesied promise of the Universal Caliphate is upon us. This is really great.

Any Muslim bros out there feeling the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDjHnGOX8Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you fear Ra?

I'm glad you're killing the atheists. Kill them faster.

Where is Cruz and his carpet bombing when you need him?

The Egyptian gods are long dead.

This whole "Kek whorship" thing is literally Marvel comics X-men tier mental-cosplaying.

EVENTUALLY someone will feed your children to you. I hope its me. I certainly loved shooting 15 of you fucking sandniggers in iraq.

LOL

Bombing the Middle East would solve nothing.

We;re amongst you now, and soon there will be none of you left.

LOL

muslim here, not really paying attention to what's going on and nor do i care

Gunna string you niggers up soon. You listen good boy

ofc you dont care, cos you aren't the victim in these events

>Muslim living in Bongistan here. Can I just say how absolutely titillated and comfy I am ...

I'm sure you are. London is crawling with you cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDjHnGOX8Kg

implying you give a shit when some attack happens in the middle east or some shit
come through homie

t. Are false flag posts common in your country? Post Pepes: the thread

I just need one more fucking event in america before i go out chopping muslim kids up. Just one more!!!

Its normal in the Middle East though, its a shithole full of conflict, whereas the West is above all that.
You people only complain about it when other counties to get involved.

Let me bring you war!

Hey famalam I've got a rare pepe for your collection.

You ain't no Muslim, bruv.

And you wonder why people want to deport you.

Fucking LOL

We literally behead one of your priests and the best you could do is print some edgy frog pictures and stick it on your loo?

You sure showed us familia.

LOL

>all these Islamic victories in Europe
a few hundred dead in a year vs thousands of shitskins killed by the based russians in a few months
Truly you shall conquer the world.

implying i give a shit when some attack happens in the middle east either
never wondered that

reported to the police

what will happen when you eventually make yourselves too retarded to jihad from inbreeding ?

>We literally behead one of your priests and the best you could do is print some edgy frog pictures and stick it on your loo?
0.5 K/D ratio against unarmed nuns and geriatric preacher isn't anything to be proud of.

Reported and deported

Islam doesn't need manpower in the Middle East to conquer Europe, silly garlic faggot.

Your press literally bends over and apologise to us after we behead one of your priests LOL

America killed over a million in the Middle East. Blasting mudslims indiscriminately from the skies with hellfire. We win faggot

It's not the press you should be focusing on, m8.

You don't need intelligence to behead a priest.

All you need is a knife and faith in Islam.

yoou are in for a bad wake up, this is the social engineering of consent for the deportation (if you are lucky) of all muslims in the west... and you peoeple are so dumb that you are falling for this traps set by the Zionist.... Gentlemen, no not you sub human, we are witnessing the last breath of NazIslam in the west.

Do you fear the Franks?
The descendants and brothers of the Teutons who forced back the Ottomans?
You should now.

>Amerifat compensating yet again

The whole world is turning Muslim, American. The whole world.

you should care, they are engineering consent for your deportation, reeducation or worst...

Go piss the Chinese off, lets see your faith in Islam

>Do you fear the Franks?

The whole of Europe (and the US) is so fearsome, m8!

No I'm really mad, what happens aren't victories, and my people are getting killed in the middle east everyday

Why bother with a failing state in the East when we could usurp the whole of West?

Their time will come, but not now.

This, you put it into words this shitposter otherwise could not.

Fuck Islam.

Know what cunt; yeah, this is this the best I can do for now. "For now" being the caveat in that sentence. For now I'm going to kick back, grill some bacon and drink some whiskey. Just know that when the day comes that the pretense for a "war on terror" becomes an outright Holy War I'll be there standing with shoulder to shoulder with the people that you have the courage to mock. And on that day we will see who will be the ones to show you, familia. Deus Vult motherfucker.

Enjoy it while it lasts. I'll myself enjoy seeing the caliphate being annihilated little by little :^)

I can't take people living in the middle ages and beheading each other seriously anyway...

It feels good knowing that muslims will never send a rocket into space or build anything worthier than a mosque :/

Keep in mind blow back is eventual.

I put a bullet in an iraqis head. He looked normal from one side, but his head was completely removed on the other. It was a .308. Goddamn dear hunting round does some amazing shit. That sandnigger had half a brain and one eye left. I miss that shit.

LOL

Real men don't kill their enemies with sissy guns

Real men behead their enemies with a knife

Its kinda cool seeing the inside of the skull. Im guessing that some dumb sandnigger will fuck up in the u.s.

Fate.

Yea. He had family that would disagree. Ill meet plenty like you

You did God's work user.

Where you at?

Marble Arch, m8. You?

>London

Hahahaha.

Good luck.