Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P71sUlXA9GE
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=C8ObuTETiQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for the reminder Jenna

The German version was better anyway.

It ended more than 13 years ago

It's still going in Jenna's mind.

She thinks Emily Blunt is "just a fling to get her attention" despite them being married with two kids.

It ended well before that.

[Jenna's Career] ended 4 years ago today

>seriously watching after pam and jim go together
It ended long before that, the last two seasons before Michael left were pretty painful

How long until Jenna gets blacked by Prince Yashua wearing a John Krasinski mask?

It's fucking boring and never even started for me and millions more.

>tfw coincidently just started watching it for the first time today

Good riddance.

The only people who like the American version are American's and that's because they are all American and therefore dumb and fat.

HEY JENNAFRIENDS! Who's excited for Jenna's new show??

youtube.com/watch?v=P71sUlXA9GE

Could this be her breakthrough?

What do you think shes doing or thinking about right now?

Refreshing the Sup Forums catalog checking for jennathreads to see if anyone is talking about her

Pam looks like *THAT*!???

She looks like a gotdang angel

christ this looks fucking awful

A Benihana Christmas is best episode.

Whatever shes beautiful and shes very jenna so thatll make it watchable enough to enjoy

So is Jenna the biggest example of female JUST or what?

Through no fault of her own.

The universe gives her happiness and love, then just snatches it away from her. Poor girl

Is Jenna at all aware of Jennaposting?

maybe in an abstract way. Like how you say that someone is big in japan.

She started it.

>This is the face of a woman who is clearly in love and doesn't regret a thing.

And that's the face of a man who has been called Jim so many times and has been forced to stare smugly into imaginary cameras in his own house that he's starting to forget who he really was before getting married

>"No Jeremy, we're not going over to Jenna's house. The last time all you did was laugh."

maybe he just farted and it really smells bad

>say that someone is big in Japan

A BIGGERU GUYURU FOR YOURU

is this fucking real?

(You) earned this

This tbqh

>posting in Jennathreads
>not having Jenna Fischer's Twitter open at all times

Tsskk... casuals......

I'm worried, she hasn't tweeted since May 9th.

LOoks like something Hitler might have painted.

Jenna's new show got picked up by ABC.

Gotta alternate! She just recently updated her insta, then Angela followed up congratulating her with a nice rare of them together!

Oh, okay, so she's just ignoring me then. That's cool.

i thought germans couldn't

>make jokes
>reference hitler or nazis in any way

RUDE I think she's ignoring me too. I may have tweeted at her that I loved her a couple times.
Maybe I should change my name to John.

STOP RIGHT THERE

Say something nice about mom

It should have ended six years ago today.

Nobody wants to discuss jenna tonight??:(

I'm glad, this thing was a piece of shit show and I despised people who enjoyed it, I dont care how bitter i seem

What kind of shows do you like then?

Wow she looks extremely hot here

I enjoyed the first 2 seasons of community, s1 of rick and morty, justified and pretty much anything with goggins, eastbound & down, king of the hill, some seinfeld barely any friends, the wire, early dexter, sopranos was nice, breaking bad, and mcguyver for the laughs

>liking all of that
>not at least thinking The Office was okay

What does Jenna think of anal sex?

This looks like a painting Hitler might have created.

Alright you caught me, it was aite. I just hate the type of people it has created much like harry potter. The jim's of the world can sod off

parks and recs was a better show anyway

Jim was an obvious Bobby Sue from start to finish. Don't let fans ruin your like of something, or else pretty much everything is going to turn to shit.

yeah I know, its rough but I couldn't stand for much of the same reason. I actually haven't figured out why I hate how I met your mother, or friends, or shows like that. I just usually can't take them in large doses, it was the same with the office and parks.

and nothing of value was lost

Creeds song in the last episode was amazing
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=C8ObuTETiQ8

The Office ridiculed everyone but Jim and Pam, it's pretty irritating. I'd have liked someone showing up and being as "cool" as them but without their unbearable smugness and condescencion towards the other characters
>guy shows up, makes good jokes
>gets along with Dwight, laughs with Creed
>Jim feels bad like the little insecure bitch he is

imagine the tightness of Pam's butthole in season 1

They're both purposefully inoffensive and sweet for the most part. That was my impression. Or it might be that I'm so damn jaded I just assume that. That was more the problem with Parks & Rec for me. Once Swanson got paired off with the woman with the kids I was done. It felt like such a jarring departure for who he was. There is a time and a place for inoffensive, fun shows. Too much and it just grates on you.

And you think you have it bad? I used to be a huge Sonic fan back when I was younger. I grew out of it, but I was self-aware enough to cringe constantly at the fanbase I was ensconced in. One of the reasons I grew out of it.

Jim was an obvious self-insert and Pam was a Mary-sue. It wouldn't have made the writers comfortable to have the show come down on either of them too hard. Their "fight" over Jim's stint in Philly was as close as we got to actual development, growth, and multifaceted-ness beyond the usual DAAAAAWWWW moments.

Please don't talk about my butthole

I like your polka dots mommy

>Pam was a Mary-sue
She failed at literally everything and was outclassed by almost all other women in the show

she has the look of someone staring directly into michael's butthole

>She failed at literally everything and was outclassed by almost all other women in the show

Outclassed in everything but spirit

Such a sweetie

She has no spirit. Holly was a free spirit, like Creed or Kevin, and she was genuinely nice, unlike Pam, and didn't need to pretend to be above anyone, m. Pam was a terrible, fucking awful person.

>She has no spirit

I will stab you user

If by spirit you mean being an insecure piece of shit who's willing to step on anyone's head to move up the corporate ladder and confuse being distant with being nice then yeah, Pam had lots of spirit

user...

WHAT

>If by spirit you mean being an insecure piece of shit who's willing to step on anyone's head to move up the corporate ladder and confuse being distant with being nice then yeah, Pam had lots of spirit

Can you give me the quick rundown on this? I've seen the show twice and it feels like we watched two different shows.

Tell me ONE genuinely nice thing Pam did for anyone on the show that wasn't fucking her or showed sexual interest in her

I can't stand Pam. Her and Jim always condescending everyone.