>any right wing person is fascist

I get enough of that from liberals tyvm

Too bad we gonna have her disgusting aunt

i wish she was my wife

>single mother
into the trash she goes, fucking whore.

she is a cute
CUTE

>in this timeline, there's a possibility that Marion and Ivanka became the leaders of their respective countries and would be in the same room, talking politics

thank you Kek, thank you

I literally opened this thread and Mr boner appeared

She is beautiful and elegant and graceful and I want to lick her asshole and the bottoms of her feet.

Did Western degeneracy do this to me?

I feels you but personally I do actually like many aspects of fascism and would love to meet a woman with similar leanings. Despite how cucked the country('s government) is, a friend of mine recently returned from Sweden and claims that people there are generally quite racist. Maybe Scandinavia is worth a look, OP.

she is our last hope.

Godspeed Marion

Seconded on the white cutie pie question

Would order an army to kill sand people

>>Looks so innocent

She will get assassinated.

>tfw she would have you removed for being anglo

No there is no hope.

Trick with these girls is to find the ones who are attracted to intelligence and assertiveness.

Casually drop into conversation a few thoughts on how welfare is flawed because encourages the propagation of shit tier genetics - that kind of stuff.

Is she the daughter of Marine Le-Pen?
Is FN trying to create their own royal family?
Are we obsessing over Marion because she looks good, or is she actually seriously involved in politics?

>Also, how can i go about finding a Fascist qt for a gf?

Women don't have strong political stances. If you're fucking her she's going to gradually drift towards your ideas.

Niece

She looks good but she is also a completely serious and unabashedly right wing politician

Marine Le Pen is her aunt.

And yes she involved in politics: she is the youngest parliament member of French history

YES.

Thing is most women have grown up brainwashed by cultural Marxism. How can I undo that kind of damage without coming across as a complete psychopath and alienating her? Should I adopt a gradualist approach?

>women is last hope of western Europe
gl lol. she will get into politics of appeasement like any other weak person would and noting will happen or change even if they win

Well if you are fascist then voilĂ  any gf can be fascist gf.

No, her Dad was a mossad agent though.

Does she have a slight lazy eye?

What do non francophone know about her political view anyway ? I searched and there's close to no english subtitles videos about her. Is it only about her look ?
1) Marine is her aunt, she's the daughter of another daughter of Jean Marie Le Pen. So she's the grand daughter of JMLP.
2) Maybe, who knows. A new monarchy needs to be established anyway. The Bourbon and the Bonaparte, the 2 biggest monarchy in France, are both globalist cucks that want to cash out along their jewish master on the corpse of France before retiring in some pacific Islands, they don't deserve their monarchy to be back.

She seems like she would take black dick. Probably has

>Also, how can i go about finding a Fascist qt for a gf? Pic related
Get a girlfriend, then turn her into a fascist.

With every happening you layer on a little bit more of an angle...

I have managed to turn a couple of culturally marxist girls full facist. Find the leftist thing they're into and weave it into the narrative.

e.g. "user, I'm a feminist" - then you talk up how other cultures make their women wear bin bags and kick their heads in if they leave the house and talk to a man, then start to pull down the idols of feminism "kind of seems like all these tumblr girls are the ones who actually seem to be telling women how to live, if a woman wants to have kids and be supported by a man, who is to tell them they are wrong". If they're into race stuff then point out how muslims keep slaves etc.

Mate its easy - and you get the best of both worlds, to build them into a politically right minded person, whilst simultaneously maintaining the sexual degeneracy and desire for humiliation that lefty girls seem to be in to.

I don't trust non-whites or the government so I'm ideologically between a rock and a brown place

>you will never admired for being a strong believer in keeping your race pure, just as she is

Her aunt will be the next president.

>You will never have this qt as your wife
>You will never hear her qt french voice wispier in your ear seducing you
>You will never get to blame all your marital issues on immigrants
>You will never have her on your arm as you walk the streets of the capital of Europe
>You will never drink champagne with her whilst watching a french sunset

Lads why even live?

She kinda looks like my cousin

Rare
A
R
E