Would you agree?

Would you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1445854996825/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slap some pineapple on that pizza and it's a deal

Replace night with sun, rain with hot day, harry potter with Dollars trilogy, and pizza with a steak and I agree

>be me
>live in Argentina, Land of the whites
>no pizza huts here
>the local pizza is awful
Also harry potter is for pleb millenials

IT HAS TO SNOW OUTSIDE

Swap that wizard movie for my Fast & Furious box set and you got it.

>hipster bedroom
>shitty pepperoni pizza
>dumb kids fantasy movies
>reddit weather

no thanks, more like my worst nightmare

>be me

What a coincidence, this happens to me every day

>pizza

no thanks im on a cut

>hp

no thanks im straight

>rain

no thanks i like sunny weather

Harry Potter is overrated. So no.
Pic related is much better rain kino.

>no tv

how are you going to fucking watch the movies?

I fail to see how enduring the viewing one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises could ever be seen as "perfect". Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Go on, faggot. We know you want to post it.

no book tier list, no (you), you lazy piece of shit

Shitty weather, shitty food and an untidy bed? Exactly what I expect from someone who watches one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Haha he was already in the process

>He doesn't remember the entire harry potter movieverse by memory

>dvd

>Atlas Shrugged
>God-Tier
wew nigga

Hey, you forgot the image!
Oh, there you go.

how's ap lit these days?

>notes from underground
>low-tier

>OMG YES!!! THUMBS UP, RATE AND SUBSCRIBE. FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TUMBLER, INSTAGRAM AND BLACKED.COM

i don't even like harry potter or pizza and this seems like it would at least be less depressing than my average day, so sure i agree.

I don't agree with low IQ happa scum

replace rain with comfy snow, the bed with a autismal pillow fort, pizza with chicken tendies, and harry potter with marvel movies and then we got a stew going.

>Rain
No, it's noisy also best for studying.

I'd go for Snow outside

>Bed with gay christmas lights
No thanks unless the tv is on the ceiling i wont be laying down with my back arched.

I'd go with Couch + big comforter

>Harry Potter
no thanks i'm not a tumblr millenial girl, i liked the books when i was in highschool, the movies were trash i stopped watching when the 5th came out.

I'd go for Lord of the Rings extended versions.

>Pizza
nah fuck that If I'm gonna meme it and be basic. I'm going all out and do something comfy.

I'd substitute that pizza for weed and maybe some chocolate chip cookies and milk

This website has an embarrassing amount of fake accounts. I look up my city and run into 14 pages of Polish names with no profile pic or followers. Stupid kiwi sheepfuckers need to sell it to someone competent and uncucked.

Whenever this pasta gets posted I'm always interested to see what the new opening line is.

Replace rainy day with snow
replace bed with toilet
Replace harry potter with blacked 4k kollection
replace pizza with feminine penis

>Reddit weather

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1445854996825/

>watching movies during the day

>Reddit weather
You people need help

sup rddit

Harry Potter is gay replace it with Lord of the Rings

>watch drive on phone
>whiskey
>air matress
>while squatting in a house that isn't yours
>beneath a really sunny windowsill

This was indeed childhood rainy days kino for me

>Reddit weather
>Reddit type bed
>Reddit book/movie series
>Reddit food

>some of the pizza grease gets into the sheets

Reddit poster

There's probably far worse things in a girl's bedroom.

>being this obsessed with reddit
Sad.

>emo kid weather
>manchild fort
>reddit movies
>greasy chain pizza

Reddit weather is an ancient meme, lurk more.

Explain the meme

rain is reddit weather

>Lord of the rings
>Gfs sexy feet
>Non-chain pizza
>Rain

>implying I give a shit and didn't respond just to post that picture

>Harry Potter
How old are you?

cankles are not sexy you reddit dweeb

No, it isn't. It's just your autism.

>>the local pizza is awful
>implying guerrin is awful

are you gay?

How come your pizza is bad? I tougth you faggots tried to be Italian.

It absolutely is Reddit weather though
Rain is the weather for normies who like to think they're deep and smart, but who's understanding of intelligence ends at 'smart people are sad sometimes right?', and so when it rains they sit staring out the window in faux melancholy, sipping tea which they don't like the taste of trying to think of times they've felt pain in the past, but because they've led such sheltered, cotton-balled lives they just settle for putting on a frowny face and acting out what glum might look like if you explained 'glum' to an infant and told them to act it out
Fucking Reddit ruined rain

It astounds me how autistic Sup Forums can get. It's a comedy goldmine.

Comfiest movie of all time

Then what is the best wheater, Mr. Internet edgy patrician?

>Not recognizing the stalest most famous pasta

Go fuck yourself. You just got exposed nigga, gtfo here

It's not even a year old meme. Keep making me laugh though, this is great.

its copypasta you newfag fucks

one pizza isn't going to last me like 10 hours man

I'd add frozen food and other cheap isntant shit for fun and replace the bed and hp with a couch and LotR. Best +12 hours.
This is acceptable as well.

Memes with more than 10 words on them are automatically shit, keep it simple, fag

to be fair it's not that popular of a copypasta. It's only from January too

wow, i almost fell for this post.

all of the teirs are pretty amazing until you get to the bottom and all of a sudden it jumps to childrens novels. wewlad.

It's not even a popular pasta.

My girlfriend's friend shoved exactly this shit onto me, had to watch all of these shit movies while I couldn't go out because it was raining all day.

I don't know what women see in this shit.

>I couldn't go out because it was raining all day.

Oh no, there is water outside, I can't go out now

It was blasting and I had no umbrella, plus I don't want to be seen in Reddit weather.

Do u at least get to succ on her hot axilla?

It is a problem if you know how to dress. I guess a polyster t-shirt, Adidas track suit, Walmart sneakers wearing neet like you wouldn't understand

>watching harry potter

No I wouldn't agree.

this is reddit weather reddit pasta for redditors btw

Na, on my perfect day I die in my sleep the night before

FUCK RAIN

>sit down on that uncomfortable ass bed with theoretical gf
>eat that pizza
>gf starts playing with phone 20 minutes into the movie
>I get horrible gas from the pizza and can't stop farting
>we both shut the movie off after 40 minutes

Wouldn't your fedora and trenchcoat protect you in this kind of wheater?

>pizza is bad
>falling for ugi's meme

not even argentino but kys faggot

while I'm not a huge harry potter fan, that does look pretty comfy
does that make me gay?

Worse, a Redditor with Tumblr tendencies

Fuck me.and spit in my mouth daddy

what's wrong with a comfy bed, pizza, and rain?

This

There's nothing wrong with being gay

STOP ENJOYING THINGS

You niggers don't know what being comfy really is you still cuck yourself by using underwear

That people that I don't like likes it REEEEEE

Fag

Yeah I-
HAY

Perfect two weeks.

>only pineapple
>not doing it Hawaiian Sinaloa style with Cherrys, Pineapple, Banana slices and ham

Pleb

The maid, Yvette, in that movie
HNNNHG

MUH DICK
It literally doesnt get better

Normies ruin everything

Fuck yes. What the hell? I want to do that tomorrow but I have to work.

>what's wrong with being a maladjusted useless manchild

>rëddit weather

Get rid of those retarded Harry Potter shits and throw in some weed

manchildren ruin this society

Sup Forums really is the place where self hatred goes to fester and grow