how did you react, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
youtu.be/tWRF2zOEtks)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I voted for Trump

wtf I hate anglos now

Hitler loved muslims you stupid fuck

Felt bad at first, as of now I'm just trying to get on with life.

Hitler loved Islam.
>inb4 it was all strategical
Yeah, and confessing his love for Islam to his friends was also a political move, right?

"Wtf I hate Jews now"

Nothing, I just naturally learned how imperialist and against our racial interests these super states are.

He clearly and obviously wouldn't have under today's circumstances, you stupid fuck.

Islam is less to blame than the west invading and murdering muslim families for decades. 9-11 was an inside job. They care more about revenge than jihad, they just use jihad as the excuse.

Unfortunately, we cannot apologize for Bush or Obama and be forgiven. We can only pick up the sword and defeat them or die as punishment for our sins.

You really think he would like muslims if he was alive today? Fucking behead yourself ya gay cunt

found the apologist

hitler was right but we still have to kill all germans. you cant just halfway kill someone, if germans ever get back on their feat they will come for french, americans, british, slavs, and dutch with a fury and exterminate every last one of us.

"Das Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar"

t.hanks merkel

Holy shit they really are shutting it all down over there are there? Tried to send a video to a German in a thread the other day (This youtu.be/tWRF2zOEtks) and he couldn't watch it. Getting seriously worried for you now guys, may want to start seriously arming yourself with whatever you can muster up.

>are they?
fix'd

> revenge
america killed our families, so let's just fuck with france and germany

>civilized Hitler with his ideology would allow such a thing.
We are just going to go barbarian tribes and just kill everything that we can.

America killed American families.

There is no apologizing in war. Only reactions to actions. We have committed an attack in the past, they are retaliating and now we must kill them all. I just used the words sin etc to convey how the situation played out and who allowed the jew to manipulate.

How is that apologist?

Was he right or have we made him right?

Dude be careful. Do not click links in these kind of threads without proxy or you will be on a list very soon. Especially not jootoobe.

Shouldn't have been our ally on the front lines with the Middle East with open borders while looking like white americans senpai. Also we have a shitload of German Americans here.

This. If you live in a nation that's been thoroughly compromised, be VERY careful.

hitler winning would have been okay, what happened to germany in world war 1 was bad but supporting hitler could have made things right.

after world war 2 and 70 years of genocide however, nothing can ever forgive that. the germans are our enemies, not through their fault, we made them enemies but if we dont follow through and deliver a killing blow they will against us

They're getting ready to come for Americans too. If you don't have a semi-auto rifle, get one now.

Hitler was not right in the least bit.

I fucking hate Hitler.

Hitler, and Hitler alone is responsible for the fucked up world we live in. After what he did in Germany, that was the spawn of all these human right's conventions and rules of engagements, and Nazi's set the precedent for all things evil.

They are the foundation for every liberal slippery slope argument, they are the reason this "white people are evil, no border, nationalism is evil, guns are evil, political incorrectness is the new fascism" mentality is so prevalent in the world.

Could you imagine a world in which the Nazis never existed?

We might live in a somewhat normal Society today.

Fuck Hitler and everything he tried to do. He ruined the world and fuck all of you who support him.

Sure you might even be right in saying
>the nazis were right !!!
And that might even be relevant in todays society, but you wanna know why?

BECAUSE THE HUGE FUCKING MESS HE MADE

Mudslimes aren't exactly the best and brightest, you know

Nice propaganda, if they wanted to kill you they would have in the 6 years of occupation, go back to reading some more kike bullshit from a horocaust survivor.

This. Hitler did something wrong - he didn't go far enough.

Kill yourself. I'm beyond people swallowing this Jew white guilt.

He was right about the Jews, in large part, but he wasn't a Christian either.

In the end he fell into the trap.

im american, but like i said hitler was okay. hitler is gone. its todays germans we have to deal with and deep down they hate our fucking guts rightfully, and will never forgive any of us no matter how much we like or support them.

Will probably join these guys. I'd rather get shot by a blood than get bombed by a goatfucking sandnigger

Am next Hitler, can confirm.

Everyone that wasn't in the axis voluntarily will perish in holy fire of vengeance.

Pssht nothin personnel kids

You know there are flags here right? With that flag and that shit grammar, your facade is falling away.

Hitler fucked us all over. Look at the state of germany today. Thank hitler you fucking faggot.

right i forgot Sup Forums can look into my pocket and see my passport, guess you saw through my clever ruse

Anger, pure rage. It hasn't subsided, only grown.

You know nothing about the jews do you?

Hitler's spirit (regardless of the man himself) rose out of humanity's and the German people's desire for a leader to free them from their international parasite oppressors.
He lost at dunkirk which is inexcusable, but he was not the evil bad guy, the jews were and always will be. They even declared war first.

No guilt, just understand your enemy. You will be an ineffective warrior if you do not see the enemies point of view. In his mind, he is avenging his fallen muslims. Like I said, we must pick up the sword or die.

You have the emotions of a child.

TBQH he should of won the world went to shit when the anglosphere got free reign.

>nothing wrong
>eastern front
Pick one

>Hitler should've done nothing knowing he would lose

Are u a fucking retard?

Cant watch it in austria.

>9-11 was an inside job
>all of america is responsible for 9-11
>all of america is responsible for being brainwashing into bombing the shit of human garbage
>all of america is responsible for their nigger tier reaction

We let the media manipulate is into those to puppet pieces of globalist shit.

We may be getting played by Trump but doubt it and really really hope not.

All we can do is try to stop getting manipulated by these satanic jews.

fucking THIS SO MUCH

THIS POST IS REACHING DEFEATISM LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

>yfw Hitlers biggest weakness was his compassion and will to understand people.