'The Flash': Matthew Vaughn, Robert Zemeckis, Sam Raimi on Shortlist to Direct

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/flash-matthew-vaughn-robert-zemeckis-sam-raimi-shortlist-direct-999680

I hope they get Sam Raimi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X4l3hK9XI9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sam Raimi directing Flash
I wonder who Bruce Campbell will play.

All those guys are great choices. I have high hopes for it now.

if Sam Raimi directs I will, non-ironically, masturbate at the premier

screen cap this

(I kinda want Raimi to direct Shazam)

Fucking lol this production is a disaster, by the time they announced it should be done by now.

SAM SAM SAM SAM

since 1978 there have been 8000 super hero movies

yet all of them miss the one thing that made comics greats.
GORILLAS
super intelligent gorillas

PUT GRODD IN THIS

Will be great until they drop off too

You retards have been blowing through directors left and right. You'll be lucky to get Paul Feig.

hi disney
how's ESPN doing???

Raimi should have directed Superman

RAIMI

COULD YOU IMAGINE, BROS

>Wow Barry, you're faster than a nigger running from his 300 lb gorilla looking baby momma

No way Raimi gets this.

This Grodd was great in Animated series maybe if Planet of the Apes is successful they can add him.

>time travel? trust me, if I could time travel the frist thing I'd do is ensure that hitler finished off you penny pinching kikes for good
what the fuck raimi, tone it down a notch will ya?

Fuck yes, Sam Raimi doing The Flash with the first person shots and Bruce Campbell playing Jay Garrick!

I wonder what new quips about the holocaust he'll bring on this time, now we live in strange times for it

LMEMEO lad nice persecution complex.

They started production on this crapongo before BvS even produced.

ESPN
S
P
N

I thought Hollywood blacklisted Raimi after Spiderman.

Raimi is a good director. Sad to see him reduced to a le edgy meme man on Sup Forums.

Imagine how better things would be if he had the reigns Snyder had this whole time

BOX OFFICE PROFIT
L
M
A
O

>my name is Barry Allen. And I'm the fastest white man alive.

I sincerely hope none of these guys lower themselves to making more capeshit.

No Cyborg on the Justice League, and certainly, no Gadot as WW.

>(I kinda want Raimi to direct Shazam)

Same here.

youtu.be/X4l3hK9XI9k

>What are you talking about Barry? Damarcus is faster than you.
>I said faster man alive, not animal.

Raimi doesn't lower to do capeshit, he elevates superhero movies. It's the kind of movies he was always meant to do.

>you know the difference between you and me Barry? you run away from the niggers, I run straight into 'em

wtf raimi

Raimiposting would be back and better than ever, I fully support this

>I wonder who Bruce Campbell will play.

Chief of police.

>black Iris is killed in the first movie

RAIMI NO

>It's another movie where the studio "chooses" the director to make a soulless, empty and shitty """"""""film"""""""" that is designed solely to generate revenue and not exhibit artistic expression
>Capeshit kiddies will still gladly fork over $16 to watch this garbage

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fagiest man alive

Raimi always was progressive.

Oscar lmao

>Willem Dafoe cast in 'Justice League' and 'Aquaman'
>JK Simmons cast in 'Justice League' and 'The Batman'
>Sam Raimi potentially directing 'The Flash'

Who should Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst play in the DCEU?

Goddammit at this point I want Raimi to do it just for the memes.

>profit

Tobey as The Riddler and Kirsten
as Black Canary or Killer Frost.

Mister Miracle/Big Barda

Maguire should be nightwing.

Tobey as Reverse Flash

I just want sam raimi to do something

Fuck off, WB.

oh my god is this shit real? jesus christ

>yet all of them miss the one thing that made comics greats.
>GORILLAS
>super intelligent gorillas

the thing is he's not wrong

Shit this is a good line up. Who does Sup Forums think it's better for the job?

>Bruce Campbell playing Jay Garrick!
Man, that would be great.

Are you retarded? Mathew Vaughn has directed only capeshit for like a decade. Sami Raimi made some of the greatest superhero movies ever so he would be perfect for a movie like this, and Zemeckis hasn't made a good movie in like 20 years so doing capeshit is not lowering himself at all.

I hope Barry is a comic book fan like in the original silver age comics. He can be a fan of Golden Age comics

Why does the start with Kurt Russell look so bad, I don't remember it looking that bad.

SAM RAIMI PLS

Maybe captain cold

There's no way Raimi is in after what happened with Spiderman 3

It's a bootleg.

that was a long time ago

>IT WAS ME BARRY! I KILLED THE JEWS! IT WASNT HITLER IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
>directed by Same Raimi

>"Who are you??"

>"The Blitzkrieg."

That was a literal decade ago and it's pretty well documented that it was Sony's fault.

>I hope they get Sam Raimi
Too much fun for the DCEU.

Is it an adaptation of the TV show, or the fucking dreadful version of the Flash from the JL movie?

>prepping for a movie before Wonder Woman and Justice League have a chance to fail

Absolute mad men!

None of his Spidey movies were good and Venom was by far the best part of 3.

In fact, none of Raimi's movies are good.
>inb4 muh boomstick Xxddd it's shit on purpose fags

>Spiderman 2 wasn't great
You kids are retarded.

>None of his Spidey movie

Kill yourself you stupid cunt

Nostalgia is truly modern day delusion.

>Sam Raimi
OMG FUUUUUUUCK

If they fail then all they can do is hope one of their lesser known properties takes off. Look at Iron Man. Before 2008 he wasn't a household character. Now he's like the main character of the MCU. So they'd give Flash a chance and they need to go ahead and get a director on board. If they don't fail, then they'll need a Flash solo movie anyways so getting a director now is a good idea.

It's not a dumb move on their part. The dumb move will be forcing reshoots and meddling in the movie so that their first pick director drops out.

Nothing wrong with that movie. Debate me.

Too many villains and a terrible focus with not enough time to develop and a dissatifying ending.

Also, emo Parker is the dumbest fucking segment in capeshit and it goes on for nearly 25 minutes.

(You)

>Too many villains
3? that's not really too many they just weren't used cohesively.

When did I said it was good? I flat out said he only makes shit movies. I merely said Venom was the best part you illiterate fuckboi.

Fat fuck Doc Ock who somehow gets possessed by a machine (rofl) and then decides to blow up the city. because it will bring his dead wife back. jesus fuck.

Don't get me started on Green Goblin who looks stupid as fuck and literally gets flattened by a random standing brick wall like a cartoon only to erupt from beneath standing.

These were shitfests.

3 villains isn't too much? Venom had literally one scene and did nothing, Goblin dies, Sand Man barely has any lines and none of them get any real time to develop over the story. There being 3 of them made it hard to focus the story in one direction.

You have bad taste, kid.

Emo Parker is one of the most creative and artistic things to happen in a cape movie. Try again!

>!
God fucking /reddit/

>none of Raimi's movies are good.
Spotted the faggot who hasn't seen A Simple Plan.

>emo Parker is the dumbest fucking segment in capeshit and it goes on for nearly 25 minutes.
what are you talking about those scenes are some of the funniest shit i've ever seen in a cape movie

>emo Parker is the dumbest fucking segment in capeshit and it goes on for nearly 25 minutes.
It was a cool little segment.

I didn't say the movie was good or the villains where used well.

>IT WAS ME BARRY
>I KILL THOSE NIGGERS

Wow Raimi