About to watch this, what in the ass am I in for?

About to watch this, what in the ass am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fB7AlXVw2UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disappointing and liberal propaganda

A decent film if you're not the kinda person that hates everything to look cool to anonymous people on the internet.

A great movie nearly ruined by the third act.

its a pretty decent film, basically Blood Father but better production and "gore", definitely an improvement to most capeshit movies

liberal propaganda is present and plentiful but it's bearable and not too in your face or a large part of the plot

best little girl protagonist since hit girl, probably better if not the best? what other super action cunnies is there

7/10

mexicans trying to cross the border

oh and I forgot to add that there was a lot of cameo appearances from "lesser" known actors and it felt like it slightly ruined the immersion seeing so many familiar faces and Stephen Merchant is a god awful actor

The side kicks, Merchant and Nick Frost are very sub standard actors but seem to get roles based on being British and known.

>7
it's at least an 8 or a 9

i feel like i'm going to hate the movie because of this bitch. the idea of a little girl killing men is just... no.

A cute girl :3

mno

if you have a middleaged father who has worked labor his whole life, it will make you want to call him, especially if you dont get along. logan is a seriously good movie, and you'll enjoy it until they leave his house in the desert it isnt an xmen movie and it isnt a superhero movie until the weapon 23 get revealed. its the best max payne movie we never got.

or maybe it sucks and its just my first movie about a middleaged man who knows he should be dead by now

it's good.

don't buy into the extreme hype or you will be very disappointed and you will probably think it sucks. People going around acting like it's god's gift to mankind don't seem to understand how much damage they are really doing to the movie by giving people expectations that are impossible for it to meet

Is the Blu Ray rip out yet ?

all her fight scene are well choreographed and even though shes a super powered little mary sue her movements and fighting seem believable enough, you are desensitized to her being a little girl because of plot points and that she barely communicates for the majority of the movie

whats wrong with a little loli kicking ass, hit girl was pretty good

wait till you hear her scream
for
the
whole
fucking
movie

no, that was retarded too

>hear her scream

I gave myself an ulcer with how hard I tried not to cry

it felt especially weird when she was close quarters combat one on one with someone and she was screaming

I can't imagine what those twisted cunny posters were thinking

Best part of the movie

It's still in theaters if you don't live in some backwater piece of fly-over waste-land.

>twisted cunny posters were thinking
y-yeah. t-twisted ha-ha

The DUMBEST ending shot.

yep, best quality on yify dot com

Great movie, ignore Sup Forums retards claiming otherwise.

Like this guy look at this fucking subhuman. You really want to listen to some brain-fried Sup Forums Nazi?

Here is a well articulated view of the Sup Forums take on Logan

youtu.be/fB7AlXVw2UY

Boring capeshit

Thanks user gonna use piratebay to download it.

make sure it's in x265

how the fuck did this scene get past the MPAA

>2 seconds in
>high pitched pewdiepie voice
nah

I just watched it. It's leagues ahead of other capeshit, but even so it's not quite kino tier. Something about the pacing and structure of the story didn't seem quite right to me and I feel like it often doesn't take the time to let important scenes or moments sink in.

Sitting somewhere between 3.5 to 4 out of 5 for me.