Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Suju9BPs7Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=j-_eFMN6naA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

until Russia invades again

>russia
>doing anything successfull

haha

Like we fucking care about you estonian fucks.

>Dissolve NATO
>Now you are Russian

Triggerd*

That is correct. NATO is only fear-mongering about Putin giving two shits about the Baltics. You guys lucked out by living in an undeveloped ex-commie shithole, like my country too. Degeneracy is catching on here too unfortunately, wish we could have a media blackout like in DPRK for a decade at least

don't worry, I'm coming over and I'm bringing my liberal and marxist values with me :)

>tfw Trump disbands NATO
>Russia annexes the Baltic states

>w-we dont care!!!!!

haha
>be french
>youre actually a knife rack

>be England
>not even english

haha

Well they sure made your country greater then you guys ever could.

I personally hope Russia annexes baltics, Ukraine and Belarus so we don't have to pay your bills anymore and don't have to listen to your 24/7 crying

I hope next attack happens in Holland.

>Well they sure made your country greater then you guys ever could.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>pay our bills

hahahahahahajahahHahahahaha

>russiaboo delusion

I kinda know that feel bro. Sure it's a little awkward being one of the only white guys on the bus but hey at least we aren't getting the treatment that France and Germany is.

Can you even type something else than "haha"?

Can they type something else than "le russia is the best they should rule the world"?

"Use of Latvian as the primary language at home in 2011"

>be Latvia
>not even Latvian

ITT : Butthurt LIDF agent

No one said that, retarded latvian.

Hello my fellow scandinavian brother

Just get annexed and start an industry in the MOTHERLAND again. Now you just catch fish and use our Euro's
You can always hope my Russified friend

see >80% use Latvian as primary Language
>Not Latvian

>paki education

>ITT: RIDF squad

ftfy

>RIDF education
>meanwhile Addis Ababa has better quality of life than Moscow

>Russified friend
Either low tier bait, or you have no idea about the region, russified will not work on Lithuania.

Thats that one """dutch""" guy who always shills for Russia in any threar related to Baltics

Chill, mate. You're one step closer to realize the scale of russian Olgino shills controlling Sup Forums for almost 2 years. It's not this thread only, you know. It's pretty much... everything. The mummer's farce based on a network of RT offices in other countries covers pretty much everything here, now.

Nah mate

it just proves how shit is Russia that Russians rather fuck off to every corner of the world instead of staying in Russia

It wouldn't be as bad if westerners on pol didn't think that Putin is somehow saviour of white race.

Why would I care about that? I just want you guys gone and being a bit more relevant inside Russia.

Well your grandma and mother would clearly say something else

Well this is the first time I replied to a thread like this. Guess my opinion is popular among the Dutch and we want you to be annexed

Your government are simply covering up all your cultural enrichment

>n-no i dont care
>s-stop this is the first time i reply

i swear RIDF is getting more and more pathetic with every day

>Well your grandma and mother would clearly say something else
No, they wouldn't.

you live in Switzerland??

Doesn't Dr.Doom come from Latvia? Or was it some vampire? Idk fuck your shithole country.

>he results to memes

wew, how many cops got killed today?

>mfw I'm living in Vladivostok, a city almost noone knows about
>located in the literal asshole of Russia
>any happening would take ages to reach me
>it's still a rather good, growing city

I think he was from Latvenia, fictional Balkan country.

the one next to Japan?

UAE is pretty safe

hey guys what's happening in this thread

Yeah, that one
Well, a Japanese/Korean happening could reach me, but definetly nothing from the capital

> tfw living in the safest place in the world, second only to Japan

>Like we fucking care about you estonian fucks.

>mfw Latvia is full of Russians who don't want to leave because they know Latvia is more comfy than Russia

That's probably the best place in Russia to live if you can afford to visit China, Korea and Japan.

Feels good.

Not from Russians you're not

>safest place in the world
>can die taking a piss or going to sleep from venomous giant spiders or crocodiles.

Ayyy

>Vladivostok a city almost noone knows about

Since GTA IV and Vladivostok FM, everyone knows about it.

How often to you go to korea/china/jap?
Are there tons of Asians living in your town?

russia is a literal shithole but if there is one thing they're pretty fucking good at it's invading countries like yours

That's our softcunt filter, mate

you can't handle our nature you should fuck off

temptingfate.jpg

>safe
>still a emu sex slave
Safety without freedom is slavery desu

I visit Japan almost every year (inb4 weaboo), and my gf knows Chinese really well, so we go to China from time to time. It's pretty sweet

Just keep your damn slavs and muslims away from me, thanks
> not submitting to the superior emu cock

sent me a kangaroo

please and thanks
>rawrrrr u r gon get invaded xddd

literally kys, thats such a stale meme

also look at russias great invasion attempt in Ukraine

This.

Since when do you guys know about Vladivostok FM?
See for your first question
There is a good amount of Chineese tourists, not that much lives here. But I met some jap families when I was young

>look at russia's invasion attempt in ukraine

they took large amounts of ukrain clay while obama sat on his fat black ass and watched?

>mfw we haven't had a big attack over here in a while and it sort of feels like it's overdue

youtube.com/watch?v=Suju9BPs7Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=j-_eFMN6naA

What's going on, why does rotated France hate us so much?

Don't you have weekly njgger/mudslime chimpouts, tho? Nothing too serious, but it gets rough.

>never played GTA IV
>see link
>it's actually pretty accurate to the real station
Wew
They play more and more shitty pop songs nowadays, sadly

>russians cant win over untrained ukrainian peasants
lmao

>They play more and more shitty pop songs nowadays, sadly

>GTA IV original full of russian songs
>GTA IV second expansion full of pop songs

They know what they're doing

>UAE
>Pseudo-slave state next to a petro-state that will explode once the oil money runs out
>Emiratis are a tiny fraction of the entire population
You're basically French Haiti if French Haiti was also next to the Next Big Syria.

Fuck that sounds like a great touch
I really should play that game with the DLC

The original game is really Russian focused (main character is an illegal Russian immigrant).

anons pls people can't even find us on a map. Literally zero habbenings.

How many times does the pathetic, insignificant, worthless, shitfilled, arrogant, cumstain called the butthurt belt need to be told that they are a buffer between russia and the west?
You are all a fucking forest or a hill that divides 2 powers that fight for who is going to sell what to who and for what price
You are used by who is stronger and who can buy you.
Your lives DO NOT MATTER
You will be nuked as a demonstration of power when the west dissolves, or you get taken (like you did in the 90s) when the soviets fall
You are all just a fucking LINE on the map that everyone important will step on, in both directions.
You have been butthurt your entire life because of it and will be forever, IF the Slavs continue to be like Slavs are known to be, forgiving, lovely people that are the most hospitable people on Earth.
You take it for granted and stab them in the back for a dollar, because you think you are someone important.
And still, the Slavs forgive you, because it is in their nature to forgive.
But i pray to God that they stop being nice for 48 hours, just to put you in your place.
48 hours to murder your dream and delusion that you are something special on this world.
You see the fucking morons called you-krainians?
Look at their fate. Just look how pathetic they are after they thought they have amerika behind them. Same thoughts run trough your petty minds too.
You keep forgetting that you are a fucking forest, a tree in a forest that is a line on the map, a border that belongs to everyone strong enough to draw it around themselves.
You are a fucking line, A LINE!!! on the map made out of paper that is more valuable than you and all your fake heritage that does NOT EXIST.

they weren't untrained you goofball and some of them were better equipped than the russian backed rebels

Macedonia?
Holy shit comrade calm down

Wife and I have a home in central Ukraine. Cheap as fuck and absolutely safe. It's our bug out/retirement home

How many times does the pathetic, insignificant, worthless, shitfilled, arrogant, cumstain called the butthurt belt need to be told that they are a buffer between russia and the west?
You are all a fucking forest or a hill that divides 2 powers that fight for who is going to sell what to who and for what price
Your lives DO NOT MATTER
You will be nuked as a demonstration of power when the west dissolves, or you get taken (like you did in the 90s) when the soviets fall
You are all just a fucking LINE on the map that everyone important will step on, in both directions.
You have been butthurt your entire life because of it and will be forever, IF the Slavs continue to be like Slavs are known to be, forgiving, lovely people that are the most hospitable people on Earth.
You take it for granted and stab them in the back for a dollar, because you think you are someone important.
But i pray to God that they stop being nice for 48 hours, just to put you in your place.
48 hours to murder your dream and delusion that you are something special on this world.
Look at their fate. Just look how pathetic they are after they thought they have amerika behind them. Same thoughts run trough your petty minds too.
You keep forgetting that you are a fucking forest, a tree in a forest that is a line on the map, a border that belongs to everyone strong enough to draw it around themselves.
You are a fucking line, A LINE!!! on the map made out of paper that is more valuable than you and all your fake heritage that does NOT EXIST.

Your lives DO NOT MATTER

>Ukraine
>absolutely safe
Its not THAT safe, but it's still a pretty good choice of where to bail from Europe
Calm down with the fucking text walls

Australia is the safest place in europe.

Your lives DO NOT MATTER

lmao, is that why we had to send them loads of military instructors?
>we are the butthurt belt

haha, okay Zimbabwe with nukes

just realized my id, kind of neat

hello, Burger Greg

Serbian. The enemies are russian and a degenerate Bulgarian

helly vauyd

kek, you and rest of Baltic countries are on Russia
"to-conquer" list

Poland was rated the safest in Europe. Im sure you guys scored pretty good to.

You're also on that list

That's not western Ireland.

>albo terrorists
>political crisis since 2015/2016
>refugees knocking on the door
>one word by Uncle Sam and albozerg is ready to burn the country to the ground
>half albos are in ISIS, executing Christians before Easter
>1000 new mosques every year built with arab oil money, even gypsies are getting paid to be proper muslims now (jihad soon?)

Zero habbenings guise, I swer

Safest places in Europe are Hungary and Poland...

so are we
> im American not Polish

this

oh, murrican and his understanding of European politic. kek.

I'm pleasantly surprised a German knows this much about the situation in the Balkans

Cool, thanks.
Last question, although this might be hard to judge if you have lived there always, do you guys have a particularly strange Russian accent compared to the rest of the country?

feel good to be irrelevant.
ISIS literally forgot to declare war on us because we are so small
even fucking estonia and malta is on the map

>implying that anyone is not on that list

Think again Easterneuropia, I believe you'll find we have it safer and generally better, barring internet connectivity.