Syrian refugees now living in Scotland say it is 'depressing' and 'full of old people'

Syrian refugees now living in Scotland say it is 'depressing' and 'full of old people'

Abd, who lives wife his wife Rasha, 35, and their four children, said: “There is no movement, there is nothing. I’m not bored any more. I am depressed now. I feel like I have one option now – to die here. Only die here, nothing else.”

Rasha explained the family’s decision to leave Syria. She said: “It’s really, really hard to leave your country, but we had to…it was a war zone. There was no water, no electricity, no food.”

She shares her husband’s views, describing the island as being “full of old people” and a place “where people come to die.”

Another Syrian family living on Bute, Rasha’s sister Fatima, 31, and her husband Hassan, 41, who have two young daughters, are also unhappy.

express.co.uk/news/uk/693162/Syrian-refugees-living-Scotland-depressing-old-people

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/693162/Syrian-refugees-living-Scotland-depressing-old-people
youtu.be/f1CB-D1TtXc?t=58s
youtu.be/jp-5bcrrBu0
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Entitled, ungrateful whores.
Is safety, shelter, food and water not enough for you roaches?
Europe gave parasites like you more humanity than you would have received in any other place or time in the world and you want MORE?

>people living only to die
Look's like they integrated pretty well tbf

wow, they've already assimilated the scottish national spirit.

They're just shocked to see people over the age of 50 because in their shithole homeland most people get blown up by a roadside bomb by the age of 25.

>had to leave Syria

Go ahead and look at Syria on google satellite view, even Aleppo is barely damaged. You'll struggle to find any damage at all. Yet they try to make it seem like its 1945 Berlin.
>the only safe place I could go was, Scotland??? Fucking bullshit of the highest order.

It's kinda weird being told it's more depressing living in Scotland over the warzone syria. Didn't think we were that bad

It's shite being Scottish.

You aren`t

muzzies just have no sense for peace and culture

they enjoy bombings and beheadings

What's the problem. They've integrated into our way of life

It is shit living here. Everything is grey, the people are grey and it's overall extremely depressing

>express.co.uk/news/uk/693162/Syrian-refugees-living-Scotland-depressing-old-people

Citing the Express as a source of "news". This rag needs to just expire ASAP

They're just mad there's no young white women to rape.

Scotland is one of the nicest and safest places on earth with a wealth of beautiful places to live and visit. You might find that it's you that's the boring cunt. Go outside for fuck's sake, the largest predator we have is the badger, you'll be safe.

It's shit. I'll be leaving soon anyway so have fun in this white trash nation

>I'm not bored anymore

reee

Rapefugees can't survive in cold cloudy gray climates.

they're not fucking wrong

youtu.be/f1CB-D1TtXc?t=58s

Enjoy your stay, scum. This is how Scots feel every day.

By the way, why I can't type C.U.C.K?
It's transformed to KEK.

Wtf is this shit

Lol

In their defence
Scotland is a pretty shitty place to live if you don't drink.

absolute fucking scum

these animals should consider themselves lucky they aren't made into dogfood

>“There is no movement, there is nothing. I’m not bored any more. I am depressed now. I feel like I have one option now – to die here. Only die here, nothing else.”
Hey sounds like they're integrating

Maybe they'll just hang themselves so tax payers won't have to cough up their welfare anylonger plus that of the following generations they would have spawned

kek

People like you that live in beautiful safe countries and yet can't find any national pride in themselves disgust me, if you can't appreciate the place you grew up in what makes you think that other people will appreciate you going into theirs?

Top upper fucking kek

youtu.be/jp-5bcrrBu0

Such vile snakes. Claim to be full of life and unhappy but they don't lift a finger to defend their so-called home. They speak of their home as war 'happened' upon it as if it materialized from some dimensional membrane, when in reality it's because of them.. Shitty people. They will never take responsibility or sacrifice for a greater good beyond their 'self'.

This is the "culture" we are repeatedly critical of importing into our own. It's not just Islam it is a systemic, deeply set infection rooted in the bowels of a hopelessly selfish and insidious people. It is not enough for them to be safe in a new home, they must have more, they must take. This is what children do, yet these are a people from the cradle of civilization, of the oldest people on earth - they are not children, they are evil. The fear and anxiety they bring to whatever place they inhabit is testament to this.

They complain about 'death' because they are death.

>beautiful
The scenery is nice as are the historical monuments but the rest is shit.
>safe
Except when you leave your house at night

Worthless subhuman scum mad they can't rape people because old Scottish people will tear you to shreds.

kek

>Be a shitskin mudslime
>Move to Scotland
>Scotch is haram
>Wait to die
>mfw

>no food
>Is able to survive there for years and years without a job
>no food
>Is able to stock up on enough food and survive there long enough to plan an escape
>no food
>Is able to make it on foot all the way to Turkey from Syria by foot
>no food
>Is able to make it all the way through Turkey across the mediterranean ocean to Greece
>no food
>All the way through Greece by foot and then all the way through Europe up to Normandy in France by foot
>no food
>Make it over the ocean to Scotland
>no food

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

Saving this pasta

Fuck off out the country you dour cunt

>Hyperboles don't exist.
The education system is already going down in Swedistan it seems.

Dude, i've been to Edinburgh with friends and dicked around for a whole week and not once did i feel unsafe. If you want to know what an unsafe country is like try backpacking in latin america where in most places the locals warn you constantly to not take the public tranportation because as foreigners we would be guaranteed mugged.

Gladly. Leaving Scotland is like being freed from a gypsy's curse

Try it

Get the fuck out normie

But it's true. They have the same reaction to finland and parts of sweden.

And it is true. That... idon'tknowwhattocallit is fucking bad.

I avoid those areas of Sweden like the plague.

If only they spoke Scottish.
Sirk ma cork, its four gun scoreish
They'd make tonnes of friends if they said that, instead they just want to be miserable cunts and the scots never ones to back down from a fight of course out misery them at every stage.

The only way to fix this is to make the Syrians alcoholics, especially the little children

>pakistani beer

isn't that an oxymoron? i thought alcohol was banned there

>Go outside for fuck's sake, the largest predator we have is the badger, you'll be safe.
Actually, I could have sworn the largest land predator in your region was the Common Scot.

>here is no movement, there is nothing. I’m not bored any more. I am depressed now. I feel like I have one option now – to die here. Only die here, nothing else
Such is life in Britain. I swear being born in this country is a punishment for something I did in a former life.

It's horse piss with skag in it

>He dicked around with his friends in the capital city for a week then went home

You've got no idea what Scotland's like m8. Try growing up in a shitty, post industrial estate full of poor, broken families and you'll understand more.

Gee, maybe not all people are the same, and one race of people evolved to live in a certain environment won't do so well in another?

Naaahh. Race isn't real, so it's gotta be something else, right?

If Scotland is a shitty country then how come everyone knows its national anthem?

Checkmate, muslims.

They seem to be doing fine in Swedestan.

Why are you and the scottish allowed to fuck english up but i am not? Like; it is so difficult to understand what a person with a thick scottish/aussie accent is saying.

Yeah you sentenced my ancestors to exile.

You really landed on your knees there Karmically huh champ?

Scotland doesn't have a national anthem Brad

that's why we consume large amounts of alcohol.

>island as being “full of old people” and a place “where people come to die.”
Sounds perfect for me
Would move to Scotland any day

Just get fucking drunk and it all falls together you uptight cunt

Is it a given that shitskins prefer hot and sunny places?

I live in California where there is a white minority. They all flock here for some reason even though it's a fucking wasteland.

I would much rather prefer to live in the middle of the US where there's actually grass and not dead weeds everywhere

Pretty much everyone in the west thinks that the people in the rest of the world are working hard and starving to death but the truth is that they never work and they get everything for free. The people in the west work much harder and they get much less for their labor.

Here here.
Sweden carpet bombing the truth bombs

Don't be a dumb cunt

You live in only the comfiest places on earth

As a Scot, THIS IS HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL.

Did you think you would be eating hummus and playing chess outdoors in Bute?

Have a drink.

>Comes from a war zone with no water, electricity or food
>It's still better than scotland

Scotkeks Btfo

No one is denying that westerners are much more productive and efficient.
A war zone tends to lack food and other basic services, Ahmed, you should know better.

>complaining about old people
BOOO fucking HOOOO Not enough minors for Abdul to groom huh, ungrateful fuck might as well go back then

I'm not even self-hating. I like Scotland but you're supposed to hate it too, like: said

The refugees in Canada hate it, too. Some people just aren't hardy below zone 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0

Kek, ungrateful bastards. I would love to live somewhere where sun is so scarce as abstinents in Russia

I wonder why. Maybe it is because swedes are anti social freaks that leave a 5 meter space between each other while waiting for the bus stop.

Better to live 1 month in Syria than years in Sweden.

> it's shite being Scottish

Maybe they're shia and that's the problem, educate yourself

WARNING SCOTLAND: Sounds like you're about to be 'livened up' by refugees.

No, they don't lack anything because UN is there to help. The only thing they lack is jobs.

Don't tell them about Norfolk

We're like scottland except with more sun

the lack of shariah triggers muzzies

>moaning about living conditions despite doing nothing to improve them
They'll fit right in with the scots.

A
FUCKING
TREE

I'm a shitskin and when I was in California I got sunburned. Fucking UV.

Yeah... if you are white and in California... get the fuck out. Nature is not on your side. Cali belongs to the Mexicans.

Scotland here, can confirm. Best just stay at home my muslim friends. Just cold and depressing up here as we wait to die.

>over the age of 50

In Scotland?

Finnish are the true baneposters

A badger charged me once. Turns out they hiss.

RARE
A
R
E

When the terrorist attacks happened in Paris people started burning down kebab shops. It would be a bad idea to attack hear when their only 1% of the population.

Nice

That wasn't a badger, it was a single mum from Glasgow

Did somebody summon the ents?

Is this Canada's final form?

but kebab is literally the one good thing those people ever produced

They are ungrateful cunts, but they aren't exactly wrong. Scotland is very cloudy, boring, still. Full of old people and depressed surly fucks. Nothing happens there. The peace can drive people to depression especially people who crave movement and change.

You'd think the Syrian's would just be happy to be alive, but that doesn't change the fact that Scotland sucks ass.

I tried to pick one up thinking it was a dog stuck in a fence. I just about shit my breaks when it went mental and started hissing at me.

We haven't even began to transform

Yesterday the leaf
Today the tree
Tomorrow the world!

kek

residual filter.

senpai
desu

Never change.

being old and slow is a part of the european culture?
>pic very related