What the FUCK was her problem?

What the FUCK was her problem?

Big black cock.

Jaw of a champ

gotta be mentally ill to be a coalburner

Jaw is too masculine.

The scene where he found all the pictures in her closet made my skin crawl

wtf I love Allison Williams now?

that she was also with a negress who eventually became her grandma satisfied so many of my fetishes, was diamond hard til the end of the movie thinking about that

Yeah. She was pretty kino is the movie. Really creeped me out in the end.

>thinking about all that bbc she took over all those years

Seems to me like the parents were just in it to make money, but she and her brother were true psychopaths, with her being even moreso. Seriously though, what the fuck was their motivation other than just being batshit insane?

Black is in fashion!
What the fuck did that fat old white dude mean by this? Seriously

>getting off to nigger dick

cuck

white liberal racism

they want to be black people or something, ask Peele

Look at mainstream media and how much blacks are wanked for every little thing they do these days. Probably commentary on that being ignorant and self-serving on the part of white liberals who want to make themselves feel better.

Quintessential batshit "millennial girl" complete with "50 shades" hair and metro fashion sense. All the red flags are there, but the modern negro only cares about tappin dat wite boody, so they constantly miss the warning signs.

That works for the rest of the weird society but it doesn't actually apply to the gf character, her motivations are kinda poorly established I agree. Still a pretty fun movie though.

Yeah I got that from the grandparents and the dad and maybe the mom, but the kids? They just seemed insane. You might be able to read the son's attitude as a kind of jealousy the way he's overly-hostile and talking about Chris's "genetic makeup" being superior, but the girl was just a fucking nutball.

>tfw you're a sassy lesbian black panther piss n' vinegar bitch

>tfw deep into your heritage and activism

>tfw against all your better judgement, you start to date the pretty white girl who just won't take no for an answer

>tfw she takes you to her family's house AKA The Lion's Den

>tfw they turn you into a slave vessel for an old white woman, and are forced to live out the rest of your days in the sunken place while the white woman uses your body and you into a step n' fetch it domestic

Wite Peepoh: Not Even Once.

Anyone explain the milk scene? I get that drinking milk is creepy or whatever, but why was she browsing google images for black dudes? Surely she could look elsewhere. Was weird.

She was goggling black professional athletes.

Pretyy heavily implied to be a fucking sociopath, man

That whole scene was fucky.

>nibbling Fruit Loops slowly while sipping milk

>had all her "catches" framed on the wall behind her

>utterly devoid of emotion

>ACTUALLY USING shitty web search like Bing

Whole scene was built to evoke discomfort

Also black people are more likely to be lactose intolerant

she kept the fruit loops out of the milk so the colors wouldn't mix

how long can hollywood jaw technology continue on this insane path?

>Get Out 2

>She comes back as a "Michael Myers" type character.

>Chris gets help from his crime lord grandfather, Nino Brown

>New Jack City Cinematic Universe becomes reality.

woah

Since when is drinking milk creepy in and of itself?

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

In film, it's usually done to be weird.

everything that is seen as white only is creepy

now I'm imagining her doing this with all her family members

>ACTUALLY USING shitty web search like Bing

And every laptop and cellphone in the movie was Microsoft too.

thats how white people eat cereal

I too stare at a bing image of a black dude whilst drinking milk through a straw :/

so weird to think there's a town out there where you've fucked most of the guys, and those guys are now your relatives

there's literally nothing wrong with that, I do it every night. people will freak out over the most inconsequential shit.

i do have a problem with her using earbuds and not over ear headphones. can she be more of a pleb?

Imagine how in the future she could replace bodies of her family, and all is going smooth, untill one rainy evening during family dinner lightning flashes and suddenly three black guys are raping her as a revenge, while two chicks are watching and masturbating. And the best part is that her whole family have to watch this from "distant place", not able to do anything

where is the Get Out erotic fanfic community?!

>Brothalovers - Allison Williams.mp4

I laughed so hard at this scene. Such a bizarre, unexpected way to show how fucked up things had gotten since the first act

>americans are scared of drinking milk

This was distracting as fuck.