Alt Right Benelux

Good afternoon fellow alt right Sup Forumsacks.

There are currently several organizations in the Netherlands and Belgium working on creating a united alt right organisation Benelux. Our goals are to organise a united front to spread alt right ideas and make them more acceptable in the public discourse. To achieve that goal, we are organising meet ups and conferences with well known alt right authors and speakers. Of course, if shit goes south in our countries, like in France, we are also organised and can unite for defence purposes.

The next meet up is in Utrecht on the third of August. Time and place will be disclosed by email to those willing to participate, you can find the email address on our website:

erkenbrand.nl/

We welcome anyone who holds alt right ideals. Doesnt matter if you're more Nat Soc or Libertarian, as long as you are a race realist and want to preserve your people and culture, you are welcome.

Stop being a keyboard warrior and join the fight! Reclaim our countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3HgVQ2jlV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The meet ups are currently meant to get new members, give people a chance to express how they feel in real life (which we find a lot of people have a need for) and also to vet people for a major conference we are holding in September, with international speakers.

Also
>no wallonians

ok

Is it associated with VB and PVV or something farther to the right?

I can feel the enthusiasm there, belgian.

Greg Johnson is speaking at the NSV in september as well. Will you at least go there?

Farther to the right. PVV are israel cucks (although as it stands we basically have no choice but to vote for them).
We are not associated with any political parties, we are just alt right people organising themselves.

>NSV

I didn't even know they were still active

Is it something like the Identity Block of France?

They are reasonably big actually, what with all the happenings in Belgium.

What is the political philosophy and what are the stances on issues?

Also shame you guys use the same dictionary and terms that you are trying to denounce. Don't use the word progressive or race realist - this Americanized identity politics that we have jack shit to do with.

>niet de sossen

hah

More right wing. Yes, we want Islam out, yes we want to preserve our culture and country.

But for us its all about the people. We dont believe in integration. Our countries should be white, no multi-racial countries, no multicultural countries for us. No race mixing and no Jews.
We're also universally anti-leftist.

I've visited your /meadhall/ forum on the otherchan and most of you are a bunch of racist, bitter fools.
I wanted to come to one of the previous meet-ups and I basically got death threaths simply because I mentioned I am Jewish.
Typical slave mentality, not daring to fixate on the real cause of your problems but simply an imaginary.

From Benelux:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3HgVQ2jlV8

Thoughts?

Benelux

>No Wallen
>No Luxo

yeah right.....fuck off Nazis

Godspeed to everyone going, spreading the word of the alt-right!

I won't be able to attend due to travel costs and being an antisocial fucktard.

dumb (((alt-right))) meme poster

kill yourself

Well duh, we dont want any fucking Jews. You would immediatelly pull a soviet on us and subvert the whole thing.

See: Francophones arent to be trusted.

If I go, to a meeting will I meet allot of skinheads and Neo nazi's? I dont like both of them and i do not want to be affiliated with them

Learn dutch first.

Greg "Homophobia is Jewish" Johnson

What about Germanophones?

That's not an answer. What are the concrete answers to your own hot button issues - collective racial identity. What about our former colonies and its inhabitants, should we break cooperation and refuse further migration? What about the ones already here? What about half or quarter bloods? What about the refugee crisis, enforce it on the national, bi-/multiliteral, European, international way? What about guest workers and gezinshereniging, export them? Where to and how?

>alt right
>jewish
I mean, you're even using (((our meme))). Moron.

Oh, lang geleden sinds ik bij de NSB bijeenkomst ben geweest. Misschien zie ik nog wel wat oude vrienden terug.

>those countries
>alt-right scene

I am not seeing it.

No, we dont accept skinheads and shit. We want to present a respectable image. Its mostly students and middle class people who espouse alt right ideas. We vet all the members.

German is a-ok. Most of us speak it.

>former colonies
Dont care, shitholes anyway, the people from there who live here should be encouraged to go back and make their own countries Great Again. Indos are difficult as they are mixed Dutch. So we're not sure on them.
>refuse further migration
Yes. Only accept migration of other whites.
>refugee crisis
Close borders, send them back to their own countries. If necessary we'll help them there. But not here. We can cooperate between countries, but not through the EU. The EU has to go.
>guest workers
Sure, if they're white and stay only a short while (although we have factions who disagree on this more libertarians are ok with it, nat socs feel it costs Dutch jobs).
>gezinshereniging
Again, whites only.

>Pepe the Frog, een mascotte van alt-rechts

My fucking sides

No but seriously what a load of bullshits

We have 50 people on the Dutch side alone already, and we started 2 months ago.

You refer to "white" a lot. Can you define white people for me?

Gotta shitpost a bit, you know?

>load of bullshits
Care to explain why you feel that way?

Cut out Belgium it's already a pile of shit with nothing of worth.

People with the genes R1b, R1a, L1a, L1b and L1c.

Basically, nordics, celts, etc. The descendants of the original inhabitants of this country.

>country
Continent, I mean.

Stop it with this "White" bullshit. I am Dutch. I fucking loathe non-Dutch people. I don't care what their skin color is, if you are not Dutch, I do not want you in my country. Fuck the Flemish, fuck Groot-Nederland.

>I am Dutch. I fucking loathe non-Dutch people.
Can't be Dutch if you arent white. I mean, the examples of non-whites assimilating to Dutch culture can be counted on one hand.

>Pepe the Frog, een mascotte van alt-rechts
Jullie hebben wel in de gaten dat mensen gaan googelen toch? tenminste als ze geïnteresseerd zijn.

>haplogroups

Oh boy, I suggest you do not refer to genetics in this way in the future as people who actually studied population genetics will tear you apart. I recommend you guys get someone to researched on molecular anthropology.

Define Dutch, are the Frisians Dutch? What about Limburgerians?

>pepe
>serieus
kies één

You're avoiding my point. Stop falling for the American "White" meme. They are a nation of mongrels, we are not. We are not white we are Dutch. So kindly fuck of with your Geylian unity bullshit.

They are Dutch, I mean, they have inhabited these lands historically and their history is our history. They predominantly hold Dutch cultural values as well.

>genetics
You know what I mean, though. The historical inhabitants of Europe who generally share our genetics are welcome. The rest, not so much.

Meme posting. Didnt Milo use Pepe as an icon of the alt right as well?
Milo being a flaming faggot of course, but even so.

Do I get to bring my fedora?

We kinda are though. Only the Frisians can be considered the genuine Dutch. Too many of us have French Huegenot genes, Polish genes, German immigrant genes... Few of us are purely and entirely Dutch.

And we're suggesting a united white Benelux here. Cant restrict it to just purest of the pure Dutch. We'd get like 3 people.

If you like, but we'll bully you mercillesly.

The Frisians are a conquered and assimilated people. The Dutch people, culture and state as we know it now grew after the revolt against Spain. This is why Groot-Neerlandisme is a crock of shit. Flemish are Flemish, Dutch are Dutch, we are not one people.

We are not advocating for a fucking Groot Nederland here. We are merely bonding with the Flemish, because a lot of them share our ideals and have established networks. And they speak Dutch, of course.

Then you're all mongrels which explains why you're so hellbent on this White issue. You're like catholics in the 1900s trying to prove you're really as superduper Dutch as the rest of the country.

Have you had your genetic lineage tested? Mine goes back over 800 years in this country, and then it gets mixed with Danes and Germans.

Willing to bet if you test your DNA or trace your history, you're not going to be a completley pure Dutchy all the way back to Anno Domini 0.

Such stringent requirements on race would only hold us back.

>Choosing NSV rather than KVHV

>Yes. Only accept migration of other whites.

>He fell for the slavs can assimilate meme

I dug up family records going back about that far.

So when are you going to go full Maarten van Rossum and burn down The Hague?

The Limburgers do? They are relatively new. And with share our genetics, do you refer to everyone from Portuguese to Russian or?

Will you also accept Chadeans?

Kek, I guess French colonial troops couldn't resist anymore after all those months in the desert

Fuck the Benelux. Gelre Vrijstaat when?

That wont happen, unless shit hits the fan here and we go full STALKER with Muslims. But we are prepared for that eventuality.

Not dominant gene.

Portuguese are too Moorish. Russians are acceptable, if they adopt Dutch ways. One squat too many and they're out.

Nah, apparently it was a migration back to Africa ~15,000 years ago following white Nile, then turning west through the Sudan on another river system.

In which language will it be ?
I'm Luxembourgeois so I'm fine with french, english and german but if it is in dutch it will be kind of hard for me.

Mostly Dutch, but we have some Americans and franocophones, so official speaches and such will be in English.
Most of us also speak German.

but muh racial purity!

>too moorish

So indos are out or what?

So how much does the AIVD pay these days? It's been a while since I was last contracted.

AIVD cant do shit to us. We're a peaceful organisation that does sports together and organises talks.

Fucking prove we do anything more than that. Try.

I think most of us would probably say so, yes.

Kek. That's what they said about radical leftist groups too, we infiltrated and made them harmless too.

I'm not in the country at that moment, but will be monitoring this.
I hear you guys have a thread on cripplechan?

So when are you going to infiltrate antifa then? Wouldnt exactly call them harmless.

Yes, its called meadhall.

Controlled. They serve our purpose. Ever wonder why we never bothered to intervene or round them up?

So you're
a) admitting you are AIVD
b) admitting the government uses left wing knokploegen?

Can I have your name so we can have an interview about this, sounds fascinating.

I wish social convention would allow normie debates to go as far as discuss such unorthodox opinions. tfw no real free speech

>NSV
die kunnen zelfs niet eens een deftige kantus doen

Private sector now.

Of course. As well as Right wing ones.

Well, that would be one of our goals. Pushing for universal free speech and shifting the dialogue to the right.

Doesnt matter, we're a religion of peace mate ;^)

Of course, you're Dutch, you need a permit to protest. ;)

Dont fall for these amateurs.

They are trying to do weapon deals on Sup Forums.
If you join them you will be on a list.
Dont contact them!

I notified the police!

>permit to protest
Doesnt apply to Turks though. Night of the coup, Rotterdam full of cockroaches, not a single arrest.

Good goy, I guess?

So you're paramilitary?

Nah, that guy is just making shit up. Guns are illegal, we'd only acquire them through a schietvereniging.

tfw no honest, everything-goes debate/discussion group

Who are your members anyway if you didn't get them through the chans?

Alt right people. Not everyone becomes alt right over the chans, there are people outside who read alt right blogs and breitbart and such.

So come join us, everything goes with us
(except being a lefty).

Flemboo here

Let's talk about how fucking based this chad is

Also when we genocide walen commie scum

The hell you doing in the States, Vlaming?

Just American but I have an obscure interest in the Flemish and Dutch to an extent

I'm a middle-class indo
is that white enough?

So GeenStijl cucks?

Eeeh... see, I'm fine with it. But others might not be. It's kinda up to you, if you want to risk abuse or not.

Some of them may have started there, I guess. I wouldnt call Geenstijl Alt right though. More like center right.

Just so long as you're not a muh heritage fag I guess.

I love you guys

I've always been curious

Any of you in the alt right circle actually know this dude?

>Eeeh... see, I'm fine with it. But others might not be. It's kinda up to you, if you want to risk abuse or not.
>be right wing indo
>"feel" white whatever that means
>hard honest worker
>only white people that will hang with me are lefties
fuck this existence

Ik ben een Amerikaanse student... ik kan een beetje Nederlands spreken maar niet goed

Ben ik uitgenodigd?

Grand Duchy is welcome to join.

You guys are foolish and will fail. You will build upon selfishness and fear, although little.
It will cause problem.
Race does not matter. We are free-thinking free-willed consciousness.
Culture can subvert that. Culture is the problem. You work against the culture by creating your own and the one you're creating makes no sense. Multi-racial things communities need to be a necessity so that race-baiting doesn't turn into a thing. Children need to see that their is no racial divide, that we are all human, but there are wrong humans.

love you too Luxembourg

Also alt-right is a kankeruitdrukking and "race realism" / stormfag stuff is stupid

You should read Evola on race

>Evola describes the “race of the soul” as the collective mental and behavioral traits of a human stock, and the outward “style” through which these are exhibited. Every race has essentially the same mental predispositions; all human peoples, for example, desire sexual satisfaction from a mate.

>However, each human stock manifests these inner instincts externally in a different way, and it is this “style,” as Evola terms it, which is the key component of the “race of the soul.”

I've seen Indos and Moluccers at PEGIDA. Maybe PEGIDA will take you in? They are kinda cucks though. They draw the line at opposing Islam. And the audience they attract has a lot of skinheads.

Youre welcome to get in touch, but I doubt you'd qualify as white enough for a lot of us. Do you look Indo?

Yeah man, if you're white, you're welcome to join.
Email us at [email protected] to get in touch.

Unite your countries, it would be the best place ever. Moules-frites & weed everywhere, endless vla rivers, bitterballen falling from the sky and glorious Belgian beer coming out of water taps