Wishlist?

Hi guys, share Sup Forums stuff that you are hoping for in the remainder of the year and beyond!

>Hawkman rebirth series.
>Jerome Opena to come back to Marvel or got to Dc after Seven to Eternity is done.

>More Hip Hop Family Tree
>Rebirth not to suck
>More BPRD HCs
>gf

I was going to post something mean, but then I cut myself on dat edge so now I won't.

Zack Snyder and Joss Whedon to be run over by a train.

Samurai Jack new season actually releases this year
Constantine gets his show back
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl finally put down
Rucka does rebirth Batwoman

>I was going to post something mean, but then I cut myself on dat edge so now I won't.
Mean to who?
What edge? Your own?

Yes, I was gonna wish for a new Darwyn Cooke book but after a second it actually hurt me.

>Superwoman has no social justice bullshit in it.

>>Hawkman rebirth series.
this

also I want a new writer on GL

>>>Hawkman rebirth series.
>this
What creative team would you like for it my brother?

>Wonder Woman - Rebirth is as superb as it looks & sounds.
>Sharp stays on for a good while.
>Cho's variants are sexy but not enough to cause a uproar... I just can't take any more misandry being directed at him.

Punisher to rock better than Daredevil. Even if the movies were ok-good they lacked somewhere.

Hoping for GL:TAS sort of show. Return of TMNT2012 in full bloom. Last HTTYDragon movie to not suck.

I don't really know what current DC writers could do Hawkman justice. Maybe Seeley or Orlando? Clay Mann on art would be nice

The DCEU follows this advice...

AFAIK Geoff Johns is the only writer who gives a fuck about Hawkman.

Nobody seems to give a shit about Hawkgirl either, unless it involves shipping her with a character they're trying to make people give a shit about.

Seeley's said he likes archaeologist Hawkman, and I think Orlando would do a fine job using the history in a creative but non-Hawksnarl sort of way.

My biggest Hawkwish would be bringing back the married dynamic.

Question ongoing
Question Quarterly and Returns gets collected
Tec is good
Supergirl is good
If Nova comes back he's not treated like shit.

Shazam ongoing as a continuation of the Darkseid War one-shot pretty please Mr. DC

>Shazam

This happens...

This also happens...

Yes user, Shazam is the official name of the dude in pic related since the Nu52 launched. Thanks for noticing.

There's no superhero named Shazam. It's dumb to think the wizard would be running around superheroing. That's why he has Captain Marvel.

>Shazam

>A new Halloween comic series...

Bump

New non-capeshit ongoings that are actually good and get released in a regular schedule for at least 50 issues

>2016
>Captain Marvel

Haha user, since 2011 is called Shazam.

Bump

I hope all current cartoonists die a slow death of food poisoning and calarts is destroyed in a terrorist bombing.

Why?

classic captain marvel / marvel family ongoing that ignores the johns run

Bump

dethklok season 5