Anyone gonna see this (((hit))) Sony film?!

Anyone gonna see this (((hit))) Sony film?!

youtube.com/watch?v=o_nfdzMhmrA

Will it be kino?

>Want to get mad
>Realize Popeye's cancellation led to Genndy making Kinorai Jack season 5 with his leftover time
>Realize this movie will simply perpetuate Sony's ever ongoing downward spiral
All smiles here

It will be absolute shit and everyone will say it's shit, so Sup Forums will start saying it's actually a masterpiece with an anti-liberal message

Who /meh/ here?

I'm more of a hmm guy myself

at this point im convinced their recent movies aren't meant to turn a profit. they are part of some kind of money laundering scheme

>bye Felicia!

Jesus. Using 2014 normie memes?

I'm going to watch it ironically so I can shitpost about it on Sup Forums

im more like /laughingemoji/

Same goes with some ad campaigns

:sunglasses: is my boy, the chad of emojis
he literally gets laid everyday with the bitchiest emojis

>eggplant among the emojis that are never used
Normies use egg plant as a dick innuendo all the time

At what point did emoticons start being called emojis and why?

Somebody told me this was used to imply things, I just thought it was being smug

hmm guy is the thinking man's emoji

So it's the normie version of meme arrows?

Why?

back in my days we didn't call them emojis...
ur probably two young 2 remember... u_u

I'm more of a /laughingcryingface/ man

they were called emoticons user-kun uWu

Like the Angry Birds movie?

>tfw the trailer wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

I like this little guy. I misuse him as often as possible.

>BLACKED

It's not exactly the quality of the trailer that counts here. What makes it so horrible to everybody is its blatant cash grab nature and how many neat projects were shelved at Sony to make this filth. Not to mention it looks like another DUDE BE YOURSELF LMAO kids flick that we've seen millions of times. It's like minions. It's not necessarily themselves that make them so unappealing (though that's definitely a big part). It's their sterile marketable nature that screams uninspired and senile.

high school girls use it to talk about bbc's, don't culture-appropiate boi

Summerflickino for sure

Is is appropriating the culture of the black cocks or the high school girls?

Both

I'm more of an eggplant kinda guy

It doesn't look so bad, but the trailer spoiled the entire movie.

>normies hate this

wtf i love Emoji movie now!

>implying there was anything to spoil to begin with

I'm not going to go near it. Wouldn't even pirate.

Shouldn't they be in love with this due to it being a shit movie?

So, did anyone else notice the obvious Candy Crush plug, from those guy who stole that game from that one dude, shut him down in a massive lawsuit because they're a giant corporation with a team of crazy lawyers and he was just some guy who made a game, then they went on to make gorillions? I'm wearing my tinfoil hat right now but I feel like thoughts are happening in my brain box, connecting some dots.

>OC manic pixie dream girl in a movie about emojis

the dude that they sued made the game BEFORE they did, meaning THEY copied him

Because computers. Emoticons used the typical keyboard characters like :-) and emojis came to be with the expansion of character mappings thanks to the expansion of Unicode. More characters can be represented these days thanks to technology and wizards, so in the same space as something like a semicolon is sent, a smiley emoji can be represented instead.

TECHNOLOGY

>people will actually pay money to see this piece of shit
LOL AMERICA IS LITERALLY A MEME

That's what I said. He made the game, and the kikes came in and stole his shit.

they're not the same thing. Emoticons are made up of keyboard symbols, while emojis are single character unicode symbols

This movie, appears to be a masterpiece. I am so elated that the official trailer has come. I have been on the edge of my seat since day one of it's announcement, I nearly cried tears of joy when my pupils swiftly brushed past the title. I cannot wait until this piece of pure art comes to theaters. This is the highlight of my evening, thank you so much Movieclip Trailers for posting this for us all to see, and most of all Sony Pictures for blessing us with this. I will definitely be tuning into The Emoji Movie on July 28th. See all you wonderful beings there!

Your employer's gonna go bankrupt soon you know, right?

t. Sony shill

The animations seems decent on a technical level.

It will be red pilled and kino like the angry birds movie

so does that mean Sup Forums is gonna go see it?
i can just imagine two dudes in SS uniforms surrounded by kids watching the Emoji movie

I dunno if this site liking it is a meme, but I actually quite liked it. Was a bit cringey in some parts, but was mostly pretty funny. Reminded me of the Emperor's New Groove for whatever reason.
Also, Sony just distributed it. I'm pretty sure Rovio made the movie themselves. If Sony actually got their hands on the film the themes would probably be way less obvious and the movie would be a lot more shit.

NORMIES OUT

>that emoji emo gf

jesus christ i can tell the fanbase will be nothing but autism

I will definitely go and see it and buy the latest Sony Xperia™ XZ Premium mobile phone to text all my friends to tell them how good this movie is

looking forward to his appearance

Humanity should've ended long before this film

>inside out with emoticons
i pass

What emoji is the hacker girl?
Is it possible to fap to emojis?

Only one way to find out

>free-smiley.de will never get its day

>Main plot is sparked from sending that bitch a smiley
Can't make this shit up.

What does this emoji mean?

It's my most used one according to Facebook messenger. I never used it until i made a friend who used it all the time, so I started using it in similar contexts.

séx