Justice League

Justice League

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbuBFMmoE74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone needs to calls Zack Synder and tell him to base/copy the movie from Justice league new frontier

Or ONE popular justice league origin story.

I really hope they don't dance around supermans death for long, we all know he is coming back.

Personally, I would have him back right away with mystery surrounding just how/why he came back to life. This could cause the justice league to actually investigate the problem.

I would also make Rao the villain, a red herring for Supes ressurection.

I would have a green lantern forge a ring from the source wall to res supes.

So we're probably going to cocktease Darkseid for a bit only the payoff to be some sort of vague unknowable god cloud because muh symbolism, great

Rob Zombie, Cyborg, Sociopath, Milquetoast, Skeleton, Luchador.

Great team.

Love MOS, Like BVS.
Here is what we need to do...

>Upon his return to life, have Clark drop the dour monotone crap, have him cherish his 2nd chance, give us a montage of him clearly happily helping people around the world.
>Force Zach to drop making him a villain in the future, have him sacrificing himself having changed the future for the better.
>Aquaman & Mera be already happily married & loyal as to avoid any awkward early romance like the Thor movies had.
>Diana has no misandry moments, have her kick actual attempted rapist ass, that's fine, but no hurting people just because they cat call her or some such trivial crap.
>Absolutely no more killing from Batman or Superman, manslaughter or not.
>If they do anything with Mr. Freeze adapt TAS ONLY.
>Better editor then BVS had.
>More day time fight scenes, the Doomsday fight was too dimly for parts of it.

Thanks for the advice, Chris, but I'm just gonna do whatever the fuck I want. Wait'll you see the dream sequences I got cooked up this time.

t. Zachary

I want Zach Snyder to stop. Why won't he stop?

Justice League

Because he put his dick in the right places

Because people keep giving his grand vision money.

Because he is making good to amazing films.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbuBFMmoE74
Daily reminder that we have sensible people trapped in the Snyderverse

Why is that Johns clip so funny?

cereal lord a cute

He knows just the one: INJUSTICE!

>Upon his return to life, have Clark drop the dour monotone crap, have him cherish his 2nd chance, give us a montage of him clearly happily helping people around the world.
I'm fantasizing over the idea of his powers taking a while to ramp up. So day 1 he has no powers but still talks down a burglar in a hold up. Day 2 he can fly only, so he flies up and talks a girl down from suicide. Day 3 he has heat vision, which he uses to do building repairs.

Message is that it's not about what you have, it's about taking that and making the world a better place because of it. Quintessential superman.

You know full well the entire Part 1 will be Jesus, I mean Superman, coming back to life and triumphantly moving the bolder from his tomb, I mean the lid of his coffin, and then gathering 12 disciples to follow him, I mean the rest of the JLA.

No user, Batman is forming the JL. Snyder said one of the reasons he killed Clark off was because he wanted Bruce to form the league himself and this was one of the easiest ways to do that.

This is the man in charge of Superman.

I'm hoping to fuck they don't bash us over the head with boulder moved from tomb imagery.

Johns is a hack that has been pushing for his material on the movies, the good thing is that Snyder just hears half of what he says

>He is real
>This superman kills
>He is whinny baby.
>And he can easily be manipulative by son of lex luthor.

Is he superman prime?

Yeah.

Johns writes normy friendly books. The DCEU would benefit from more of his stories. But either adopt a story or don't, half assing it and splicing in one or two others is setting up for failure.

yeah, turning Darkseid into a joke is what we really need

that makes more sense in the contest of the movie, Batman realizing he is out of his league and needs powerful allies.

I trust Snyder with the new gods way more than Johns, i dont want normie movies, i don't want WB making a billion, if the price i have to pay to watch DC movies that dont pander to the dumbest american viewers is that i have to settle for an elseworld universe that is dark and were all humans are cunts, then i'm fine with that.

>yeah, turning Darkseid into a joke is what we really need
Well he is going to get downed in 1-2 movies.

Snyder has troubles with story telling and plot pace. Giving him a whole galaxy to play with is asking for the most disjointed film in history.

He was unable to juggle Batman and Superman, how will he juggle the JL and new Gods?

Should Superman come back in the middle or at the end of this movie? I think he should come back in the middle.

A few months ago I would have told you that's the second worst aquaman costume ever but with rebirth it's down to 3rd place

That said are there any other pictures of it you can't really get a proper look here

How did a Teen Titan get onto the Justice League and how did he replace Martian Manhunter?

Cyborg on the league and Superman without tights are 2 things DC pushes really hard no matter how unpopular they are

I mean without trunks

i really hope they don't spend too much time trying to explain why superman is back from the dead.

Judging from the way BvS was, they seem to treat viewers as intelligent. I think they will spend some time explaining it, but perhaps show it in a more visual way. I like this style, despite some calling it "confusing."

>judging from the way BvS was,
>they treat viewers with spite via poor editing, >ponderous declamations passed off as conversation
>bad editing, dissolute characterizations,

>I like this style, despite some calling it "confusing."
Of course you do, Zach.

>yeah, turning Darkseid into a joke is what we really need
You never read Kirby's Darkseid, right?

>Cyborg as MAIN JL character
vomitinganimegirls.jpg

Your point? If you have one of course.

>new frontier
The DCEU is way too grimdark for that (understandably so, nobody cared about Superman movies before they made them grimdark).

Maybe later in the DCEU's life, when they start leveraging the fact that DC has acclaimed original graphic novels and iconic limited series comics (unlike Marvel) and start adapting those out of continuity.

But that's AT LEAST a decade or two off.

>WW: The others like me. Why did you say we'd have to fight?
>Bruce: Just a feeling
>As Bruce says this, he peers in the direction of Clark's grave
Do you think they will really go the Injustice route? That's TOO obvious... r-right?
Do you think they could even go the Superman: Doomed route of having Clark get infected by Doomsday and that is what the JL join to battle?

P-Please give Clark a break ;_;

>God turned into Satan
Damn Snyder....

maybe he is going to be mind controlled and then the power of FRIENDSHIP breaks the control

I actually was part of a pitch to WB when they were still trying to figure out where to take Justice Leage as a property in the live action market. Our pitch was a two-parter, Justice League: The Golden Age, and Justice League: The New Frontier, the first movie mainly introducing and uniting Batman, Superman and Wonderwoman, with the latter being Martian Manhunter, Flash and GL, origins tied into the main plot.

I think the biggest thing that hurt us was pitching it as a "period piece" in attempt to distance it further from the Avengers, which was a main goal they wanted with the pitches. It was the thing that we got the most kick back and notes on, before we stopped getting calls.

Synder wouldent know how to write friendship if Lauren Faust and Mr Rogers teamed up to teach him.

>Clark, wake up! You are better than this! REMEMBER MARTHA!

>WB is literally pushing not one but TWO female lead funny book movies while Disney, the heralded champions of Diversity can't shovel ONE black widow movie

Why does marvel hate women?

>black widow
>interesting
??????

Oh god I'm imagining synder directing an episode of Mr Rogers neighborhood.

Yet your ignorant masses want more of her.

>I trust Snyder with the new gods way more than Johns
I took one look at the motherbox in BvS and could already tell Snyder doesn't give a shit about the aesthetic of the New Gods. Expecting him to get the themes and characters right? Lunacy.

what happened to shazam? the last thing i know, is that the rock will play Black Adam

I hope Shazam gets played by John Cena.

Thrice in a lifetime baybey!

>child in an adult body
that would work perfectly