If this makes me roll my eyes, what does it say about me as a person?

If this makes me roll my eyes, what does it say about me as a person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJECqFTP9TI
youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It means you're sick of identity politics bullshit

You're breaking the conditioning

She is just so retarded. How can you build a political movement out of wheelchair ramps.

When has trump said anything even remotely anti-disability?

Is this about the 'uwowo i can't rememberrrrrr' thing from a fucking year ago?

>we should mold our society around the weakest elements of it

How could you not roll your eyes at that?

not cool, man. nice dubs

This seems to be kind of hypocritical because they are pushing the narrative that trump is mentally disabled

They made it into a circus.

With the RNC they had someone actually effected by lack of policy in immgration of someone murdered my illegals, and their mother spoke, a soldiers mother spoke who was also effected by the negative judgements of Hillary in Benghazi.

This however was pure emotion and spectical. This little girl, goes on after implying that Trump made fun of the disabled reporter, this girl is not connected to the story in any way except for being disabled and interjecting she was friends with Hillary.

It was fake as hell, a circus.

Wtf, I'm #Clintoris now.

Never forget that Trump wrote a huge check to a crippled little girl he saw on TV out of the goodness of his heart:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJECqFTP9TI

Yes, most if not all of the ammo the dems used was from over a year ago, even then they had to heavily edit the footage and soundbites to make worse. It was kind of nice insight into what liberals hear when trump speaks. "...Mexicans *very noticable cut* ... are rapists"

>Donald Trump
>Slams
>Anastasia Somoza

That you hate bullshit?

Look at her fucking teeth

>HEY LOOK EVERYONE WE HAVE A RETARD IN A WHEEL CHAIR PLEASE VOTE FOR HILLARY
the difference between the RNC and the DNC is like day and night

anyone else feel really sick when they had people reading personal stories off of teleprompters and delivering them with little to no emotion and were squinting their eyes to read it? that one even asked for the teleprompter to be moved so it was more visible

like what the fuck

Kek

is that girl really the granddaughter of a Nicaraguan dictator?

It means you're a woman

Those comments are golden
pic related.

all this confirms is that hillary votes all have some sort of mental disability

sad!

i unironically think that thing should be systematically euthanized by the government.

someone post the Trump gif. You know the one.

She literally sat there and said
>We need to stop using the word "disabled"

Liberals are fucking our country and they don't even care.
Fuck this disabled bitch
They didn't talk about ISIS or the Budget issue once, to say nothing of stopping uncontrolled immigration or fixing our infrastructure.

Libshits live in a fantasy world.

They're talking about his mocking of that flipper reporter guy.

Yeah fake vibe, audience didnt care about speakers, and the overall cult feeling.

I wonder how many people on the inside actually believe their own shit? I have a feeling not a lot, and its more about what they can trick people into believing.

I also noticed them saying bad things about Trump that basically describe Hillary and her history, but do not apply to Trump.

Should the perhaps be less based as a fucking news outlet?
Good thing that they're going to go bankrupt just because of Trump.

Are you saying you wouldnt use her as a sex doll?

dude wtf charge your phone

I love the fact everyone ignoring the reporter is a piece of shit of reporter for not withdrawn his story, which he claim is false, and went straight for he is a cripple.

Real professional there.
I can see Huffpost staff its crew full of cripples and no one can attack them anymore.

Why is Tiffany's fat twin sister at the DNC?

his wife was my third grade teacher. AMA.

My friend still can't forgive trump for mocking that disabled reporter.

She'd be voting for him if he didn't.

redpill me on the 'uwooo I can't remember' bit, what did he mean by that

>>We need to stop using the word "disabled"

Fucking kek. Just goes to show how far gone they really are, they completely reject reality on all levels.

Did you cuck him

Did you c,uck him?

And that "she"-monkey Michelle had the gall to say that Trump never did anything for anyone other than himself. Seriously, just watching that shit for five minutes caused enough rage to shorten my life span a couple of years.

That retards cant remember important things

exactly what legal rights are disabled people lacking?

>disability rights
lol!

Exploiting a retard for political gain is shallow and pathetic as fuck

did u kuk him?

Major workplace and housing discrimination.

Source: I have engaged in it.

Check your voice mail you cunt.

Shouldn't have skipped leg day.

So an insult
How can drumfptards recover

human rights. but they shouldnt get those anyway.

Did you Cuck him?

>disability
>"slams" Trump
So, she called him "poopy"?

There's a video showing him doing the exact same thing when mocking Ted Cruz. Had nothing to do with the reporter being disabled.

Ebin satan trips to drive this meme home friendo

KEK CONFIRMS THE KEKING

They're bringing in a mom of a thug who tried to take a gun off a cop
Democrats are terrible people

being nice to someone isn't a legal requirement

Stupid liberals. Their own movement is falling apart and splintering. They continue to preach into the echo chamber instead of trying to build bridges. They have zero clue about negotiation.

That's why they're losing.

It makes me lol, what does that tell you?

Pretty much

>be advocating for the rights of the disabled
>literally support the party that think people with disabilities should be aborted

Kek

I've never been proud of Alex Jones until that moment.

>be disabled
>cannot perform job tasks
>do not get hired for job that they are unable to do
>muh workplace duhscriminayshun

>be disabled
>demand landlord build ramp before you rent from them
>landlord rents to someone else
>muh housing discriminayshun

Pretty sure gassing the crippled is a part of Trump's plan, so she has the right to be mad.

It actually is when your boss tells you "dont hire that retard, we cant spend money bringing the freight elevator up to code" or "tell him the apartment was just taken yesterday, retards are just paperwork and trouble"

He even had me not hire a midget because it would distract the sales floor.

No, let's just hire potatoes as nurses- what's the worst that can happen?

Either way it's still okay in my book, he was making fun of him being a shitty reporter, not because he was disabled . Just because you're a woman , disabled or Muslims , that dosent mean you're immune from criticism . What kind or country do we live in if you can only hate a man if he's white.

I started watching his show again. I hadnt actively listened in 5 years.

Ugh. Check your privilege you able bodied WHITE MALE. It's 2016.

Any good?

>They're talking about his mocking of that flipper reporter guy.

What the Fuck... so when you have a disability no one can EVER comment on it... Donald made fun of Rubio's height, does that mean The Don is discriminatory toward short people????

Trump IS an egotistical loud mouth, but anti-disabilty or racist.. NO!

So
>We can't hire that midget because he can't reach the top shelf
is sensible, but
>We can't hire that midget because people will laugh at us
Is discriminatory

I'm not sure you can effectively legislate against that

>international rights advocate

GLOBALIST WHORE

>have diability
>qualified to speak at DNC

Sounds about right

Show her this.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

It's Trump mocking Cruz in the same way he mocked the reporter.

It shows he wasn't characterising the reporter's disability, it's just a generic flail of a flustered person.

The DNC literally rolled out handicap people to use as props

Why should a business hire someone that will not provide the same quality of work as others and who will cost them more?

And retards ARE just paperwork and trouble.

JESUS FUCK.

Just for a moment let's say he DID mock that disabled reporter

HE WASN'T MOCKING A DISABILITY, HE WAS MOCKING A SHITLIB REPORTER.

Why is this so hard for people to fucking grasp?

>disability rights advocate
Wow how brave of her to stand up to the "Kill All the Cripples" party

These people and their constant virtue signalling.

>Why is this so hard for people to fucking grasp?

cognitive dissonance. The left is defined by it at this point.

Nothing because the DNC talked over her the entire time. It was insanely disrespectful and awful.

As a Trump supporter I really hope she notices how poorly thru treated her. She should really take her hot wheels to a party that actually gives a fuck what comes out of her mouth.

Did you cuck him?

I mean, I agree but it is illegal. We had one cripple that went in smart with ADA paperwork and a city social worker (read: smart cripple). We hired her for a job in sales because there was no reason not too, she had experience, but we fired her the second she came in late by like 30 seconds. As said it is hard to effectively enforce.

You know she isn't retarded, right Sup Forums? Her cerebral palsy affects her motor skills, including her ability to speak, but she has 100% full cognitive function.

This is all a big joke to you, isn't it? None of you fuckers would think this was funny if you had family with cerebral palsy.

>Just for a moment let's say he DID mock that disabled reporter

well, he did

he just didn't mock him for being disabled

>You know she isn't retarded, right Sup Forums? Her cerebral palsy affects her motor skills, including her ability to speak, but she has 100% full cognitive function.
so shes retarded?
>This is all a big joke to you, isn't it? None of you fuckers would think this was funny if you had family with cerebral palsy.
what kind of moron would have a fucking retard in their family?

Careful with all that edge, kid.

>>stand up
I see what you did there...

Absolutely factual.

Sounds like your friend is retarded.

im sorry your [insert dumb whore family member who had a retard baby here] was too trashy to stop drinking heavily while pregnant, and too dumb to abort your family's retard.

SLAMS

RIPS INTO

DESTROYS

>Donald made fun of Rubio's height, does that mean The Don is discriminatory toward short people????

Probably not, but it means he's an ad hominem Sup Forums tier asshole

ToP Kek

Can we extrapolate a possible conspiracy from this? Is she trying to avenge her family by bringing Hillary to power?

>Being able to control who your parents are..
My great grandfather was a serial child molester and pretty much a class A dick, but it's not like I can do anything about it other than shake my head.

He's tapped in the head but he does produce good content (like fucking with TYT) and drives the SJW and regressive left nuts.

In some ways, I really can't wait until summer is over...

Didn't Trump fight off some would-be muggers?

Name 1 other mainstream politician in the US that would have done that.

>Disability Rights Advocate

WHY IS THIS A THING?

It means you're red-pilled enough to be sick of the kikes' never-ending, insatiable need to make the goyim lionize and celebrate their own weakness.

He didn't even mock the guy for being disabled. He did the exact same thing when mocking Ted Cruz.