Ugly people are worse than niggers. Ugly people should be shot on sight. Ugly people are:

Ugly people are worse than niggers. Ugly people should be shot on sight. Ugly people are:

>more likely to commit crimes, according to surveys
>bring their polluted, ugly genes into the gene pool
>unsighty to look at
>have mental problems, inferiority complexes and frustrated
>have health problems due to bad genetics
>nobody likes them to be around

I support eugenics just to get rid of every ugly faggot, and especially males under 5/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1571/1638
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hungary
>supports eugenics
Nigga you'd be the first one in the oven

Because you say so? German males are traditionally ugly faggots.

>he thinks he isn't a gypsy

the only gypsies are we, the Romas

this is why called Roma nia. When in Hungary gypsies are killed, the international news outlets can differentiate. Not in my country.

Tfw I am decent looking.

Feelsgoodman

As an ugly male myself I agree with this. Please put me out of my misery.

This is ethnicity independent. If you're rated by worse than 5/10 by the majority, you're out. Even a cuck can understand the point.

You sound like a butthurt faggot because you're an ugly faggot as well, we can tell trust me.

Shit mane, I'm ugly as fuck but I'm a good dude. Maybe it's because I'm not a manlet.

Negroids are objectively the ugliest people on earth

>bring their polluted, ugly genes into the gene pool

I call bullshit on this.
t. ugly permavirgin

Attractiveness is subjective, not objective.
Congratulations, even your bait sucks.

mfw you think you are german

I am very ugly and have always wanted to die so this works for me

Post pic of yourself. Speaking of inferiority complexes, it sure seems like you have one. What is it? Are you frustrated that guys supposedly uglier than you are fucking women but you aren't? Maybe its your autism that is protecting your virginity.

Too many ugly people end up having kids.

I mean just look at your country.

that's not actually true

you can scientifically find the traits that are most attractive to humans and see that blacks have just about the opposite of all those traits.

>big nose
>big lips
>protruding jaw
>wide set eyes

no one likes it

No it's not. Attractiveness is measurable and universal.

Post your pic

>Liberals constantly preach about privilege
>Never once mention appearance privilege

Flips are only ugly because they are part Negroid

well and part Mongoloid

>they think they're not ugly shitskin gypsys

Probably whiter than you

But that's a localized effect. I mean, what gene pool are you talking about in the first place? I'm sure only the affluent and beautiful are ever part of the international gene pool or whatever you're imagining, regardless of country.

Hi OP.

Im vain, and kinda self conscious.

Would i be allowed to live?

Don't be too harsh guys..

>says the tanned German who only goes to church to kill the priest

For what purpose? Are you that dense that cannot process my thoughts without looking at me? It doesnt matter what you think of my looks, I'm definitely over 4/10. Are you?

Sources?

Here's my argument. Viewing someone as healthy and viewing someone as attractive are separate but connected.

Symmetry plays a part as well as overall cleanliness and decorum. All of which is healthy but doesn't change the fact that most white women like white men.
A man can be Asian, fit all three categories and have others completely repulsed be him despite his place in the highest IQ group.

If you're not attracted to the bodies of African women then you shouldn't be breeding anyway. You're not a normal man. They are literally perfection in regards to fertility.

You'd be the first to go you ugly faggot

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1571/1638

Beauty has a clear and important function in mating. Look at animals. The female picks the male with the best mane, with the most colorful feathers etc.

Not all groups share all the same trats considered attractive, but health indicators are a good start i.e. good bone development, healthy skin, good hair etc.

What people call "handsome" like this guy is basically just good bone development, nothing else. Have him a recessed deformed jaw, bulding eyes etc. and see how "handsome" he is now.

White guys can breed with any race and reproduce that race, they're like Ditto

>mfw I'm extremely attractive in my height-width-hip-shoulder ratios and facial structure
>mfw but also mfw I'm lazy and fat
>mfw still pull bitches but am self conscious because am fat
>but mfw the bitches who want me are 5 - 7 out of 10 and I know I can pull 9/10 and 10/10 if I could just get in shape so I just ignore them

You changed the subject.
That's overall attractiveness, not benefit to society.

>All these greentexts
>You just writing about niggers again

>bodies

Africans exist to breed and OOGA BOOGA

On the other hand they can't think to save their life and are ugly as sin

Yes I agree

But that tendency is enough to make it "objective" in some sense

>A man can be Asian, fit all three categories

Asians are attracted to other asians

>posts picture of guy that stole his bitch so ppl will roast him

>fat
>extremely attractive

All your aryan people were slaughtered in the wars, the only attractive people you have left are Russian rape babies.

Attractive people are a benefit becaus of their better genes. Attractive people are also healthier in general and other people can connect to them easier, meaning easier cooperation.

Wasn't always fat. Still pretty good looking, not obese, just fat. Some people can be in great shape but are still just...not proportioned properly.
So I get attention from 5/10 to 7/10 all day, but I just want to go back to pulling 9/10s like I did when I was younger and more fit.
Which is sad too, seeing these 5/10 peasant females with nothing to show for themselves who think that me being 40 lbs overweight means they've got a shot. yuck.

Unless you're completely busted or one of those weird nigger things, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't hang out with people that i think would try and take my girlfriend from me.

And i don't date women that i think would be that shallow to do that.

Not everyone is scared of putting their face on a tibetan ice fishing forum, cuck

My mistake for thinking you had a gf

That's not you, it's some dude you don't like for whatever reason

the first picture filename is fughead

cover your tracks better, loser.

>t. a woman

Btw, your response is cringy as fuck.

you look like a lesbian

Gypsies? Aren't they mongols?

I do.

>i named my picture fughead therefore i hate myself

>implying i don't give arbitrary names to most of my pictures

Great deduction skills my dude

stop it, your white privilege is showing

>and Little Marco

pathetic

Big lips are fuckin' hot.

Only on white girls tho.

U mad because I'm better looking than all of you? Fucking KEK

>mfw this guy keeps shitposting but isn't man enough to post his own pic

>a whole board of shut in uglies being in charge of attractiveness

You can't make this shit up

The only proper cleansing, but this idea only makes the average Sup Forums-cuck nervous.

honestly pretty savage

>especially males under 5/10.
So your a feminist jew?

Do you undetstand that truly ugly males can't reproduce because no girl will fuck them, but ugly girls can be sluts because that's just how mammal mating dynamics are, there's no evolutionary pressure on females?

You're either a white knight or a feminist jew, either way you'll be the first thrown into the oven.

Moot? I thought you'd left us?