This would be a very different group dynamics from Sora, Donald, and Goofy

This would be a very different group dynamics from Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s4XzlAwWkXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dHp7-azrj2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Porky giving exposition would be hell

>Osmosis Jones world where you work with the police nd fight viruses
> Space jam world where you play a basketball game and michael jordan's there
I like

shit wrong pic

I just wanna cut Porky Pig's eyes out and listen to him stutter. "Please st-st-st-st-lemme go!"

>A Dover Boys level where you steal a runabout

>Dover Boys world

i would actually play that

i couldn't get into kingdom hearts because i didn't like how the anime characters looked and i couldn't imagine disney character fighting eachother

but the looney tunes are crazy and have tons of potential for action games, it would be great as long as it doesn't go to edgy like Loonatics

>you have to make a heartless dan backslide unhand Dora Standpipe

Thanks bud.

I'd imagine that if a Kingdom Hearts with Looney Tunes would be "Stuff owned by Warner Bros instead of Disney/Final Fantasy".
>Replace FF with DC
>King Bugs Bunny
>Hanna Barbera/Kids WB/Cartoon Network worlds
>etc.

Since Sora's design took partial inspiration from Mickey Mouse and Disney in general, while still being its own thing, I imagine Sora might look a little bit different himself, too.

Imagine what this scene would look like in this AU. youtu.be/s4XzlAwWkXQ

Come to think of it, the whole keys and kingdoms shit is pretty Disney, too. The whole fucking game would be completely fucking different.

In what regard? Sora would still be an autistic Deviantart tier OC, and the other two would still be an irrelevant sideshow to the ridiculous clone saga bullshit that completely overpowers the supposed "crossover."

Probably would make more sense if Daffy is our Goofy and has his most recent characterization.

I want to see edgy as shit Bugs Bunny slicing through hoards of Heartless like butter with an angsty teenage boy as his young ward.

Also
>not posting the best version.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHp7-azrj2c

Is Porker really considered Warner's Goofy?

When I first got to this scene I just figured he was knocked out. Didn't even cross my mind they were going for a death scene.

Bugs wouldn't even be a king, he would be the greatest hollywood star/director/producer/whatever.
Instead of Kingdoms, it would be studio sets. Constant fourth wall breaking.
Also I don't like the idea of replacing FF characters with DC just because the mix between japanese and western properties is what's fun about it.

>Having to deal with porky and daffy bullshit in gameplay.
>Everything will be play as a joke.
>Villians will be wacky as fuck.

DC universe is the only good thing in the game.

Porky is the everyman, as goofy is. So it's the closest analogue.

I guess we could use the anime that aired on Toonami or from Warner Bros Japan.

Oldseph cameo when?

>Say, fellas, did somebody mention the Door To Darkness? - Actual quote from Mickey Mouse, KHII

I wouldn't. It's more of a trio thing.
>Mickey-Donald-Goofy
>Bugs-Daffy-Porky
>Superman-Batman-Wonder Woman
>What three characters are most popular at Marvel

Simple yet very effective

Only because he teams up with Daffy often

>your highness l-l-l-l-l-lo
>eh what are you trying to say Doc?
>l-l-lo-lo
>watch out

Looney tune characters isn't known for having character development outside being funny.

At-least, Donald and Goofy have movies/series based on their characters without depending on being wacky.

They wouldn't use Porky, they'd use Taz or Sylvester

Fuck you Sup Forums! How dare you have a KH thread so late!

Well, we aren't Sup Forums or /vg/

Though with that awesome Lisa thread yesterday, we might as well be.

It's not that KH isn't Sup Forums, it's just that we see it more as some weird crossover fanfiction game with Disney and Final Fantasy.

Also, no, Porky is bigger than either of them. And cooler. And works better with Daffy in this proposed Final Fantasy/Warner Bros crossover.

>Also, no, Porky is bigger than either of them.
No he isn't. He's much less popular and only featured because of his legacy status as the (fake) first Looney Tunes and the guy who says That's All Folks.

>And cooler.
What are you smoking.

>And works better with Daffy in this proposed Final Fantasy/Warner Bros crossover.
No he doesn't. Neither Donald or Goofy are boring 'straight men', he's a terrible swap for either.

Hell, even Wile E Coyote would work better or Foghorn would work better than Porky.

It'd probably be very frustrating yet amusing if it had original crazy Daffy instead of current asshole Daffy.

how about one made by atlus which also means sega properties

Same.
Even the smallest child wouldn't think they'd kill off Goofy.

You're a fag.

so which japanese company do you think WB should partner up with to make kingdom hearts type game?
my pick is sega by the way

Is that loss