If isis gets nukes from roachtown ... who would they nuke

personally i hope it is berlin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAgZlwSGYE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paris

America, Russia, France or Belgium. They likely will attack those who they have most reason for vengance against. Revenge has always been the reason for isis attacks. They only attack Germany because Germany support bombing of isis, but Britain, Belgium, America, Russia and so on actually do the bombing and is therefore more likely to see future attacks.

If Germany want more terror attacks you need to put a little more effort into it just like other countries who has chosen to live with terror.

Why would they nuke their own City?

probably europe, but i doubt those fuckers would get a nuke if they dont even have an air force

They really seem to dislike France.

NYC or Washington

autonuke

[all those virgins]

If they got a nuke they would probably self destruct themselves because they're low IQ inbreed faggots who can't do anything beyond building the most primitive bombs.

>implying using a nuke is as simple as stealing one.

Good luck getting into a WSSS without damaging them, let alone bypassing the PALs to get them to fuse properly.

excellent question. One idea we know is that the longer they wait by holding the nuke an/or the bigger the distance it must travel then the HIGHER risk that they loose the nuke due to discovery thereby preventing it's use. So it is unlikely to be US as a target for reason given. An EU target is more likely than US.

desu I think a well-placed CIA agent/informer could actually make it happen

youtube.com/watch?v=FAgZlwSGYE8

Not to mention that they're running on very thin ice if the world confirms that they have a nuke.

They will get stormed before they can use it or even if they use it they have room for tons of errors since they are primitive and they need to work in a fast time frame.

Nah those are to close to NC, KEK wills they nuke Commiefornia.

They to close to me but i have 6 month supply of food and water and 1 month worth of iOstat radiation pills.

Now if it was a small dirty nuke, id say those would be fine.

Kek Wills California!

>KEK wills

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

You need a sophisticated logistics and ballistics system to properly deliver a nuke. It'd be better to speculate on where the first dirty bomb will be deployed.

Isreal

The damage to them would be exponentially worse than any European country based on size/density of the Jewish population

This.

There will be a first dirty bomb attack. It's not a question of 'if' but 'when'.

There are a large number of engineers, technicians and weapons systems experts who are sympathetic to islamic extremism in some form or fashion.

Bypassing the safeguards on a modern nuclear weapon would take an almost unimaginable amount of man-hours. Disassembling the device and using the fissile material in a dirty bomb would take one afternoon by a small group of people.

It's GOING to happen eventually.

One of my friends uses this shit constantly after I showed him Sup Forums. Fuck this place.

>muh kok

Take your meds

Jesus Christ, dude, calm down.

>mudshits nuking mudshit paradise, home of the queen of mudshits
hmm plausible

Antartica.

>glacial lake burst destroys low lying areas.

Probably themselves.

No luck needed if US or Israel is helping them and wants new 9/11.
But I doubt they have anything, even tho I hope they do. In that case I still say Europe and Belgium.

Same here. Preferably when all our political traitors are in town.

Second place goes to Brussels, with as many "European" politicians as possible.