A,Are we racist? ;_;

A,Are we racist? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Koreans are easily the most racist nation.

>tf
>tp

But fucking how?

yes but you should be. it's your country

yes but you shouldn't be. it's indefensible

You try to replace humans with plastic dolls. Literally hate the whole human race. Can't beat that.

There's nothing wrong with it. I would never breed with a korean girl

south korea is a superficial country
plastic monsters land

wtf!? arrest them

>this flag
>saying this

You lot are racist towards your own kind which is rather pathetic really. You lot glorify fake beauty and look down on those who choose not to do it. Plastic gooks such as yourself need a good help from therapist. Luckily the real oriental beauty that is Japan still able to keep themselves as whobthey are. So proud of Japanese and their cultures. Banzai.....

I don't know any Koreans so I won't talk out of my ass but good for you if you are
don't fall into the same trap as the west

Are (((they))) trying to get you to accept BBC?

Yeah, South Koreans are pretty scummy desu. Seems to be even worse than the Japanese, the Japanese are actually pre cool. South Koreans have some weird superiority complex and think they can tell Kiwis to fuck off in their own country.

jesus fuck sounds like you guys need a cronulla: kiwi edition

Not enough Koreans around to warrant that. There's barely any around, but most of them are like this. Prefer the Chinese tbqh, unless they were born here then they become intolerable.

>South Koreans have some weird superiority complex and think they can tell Kiwis to fuck off in their own country.

??????????????

Yes, but it's ok to be racist. Generalizations protect you from groups where individuals have reasonable chance of being dangerous. Just don't stop it from befriending actually reasonable individuals.

You are prolly the nicest guys around your block.

Except maybe the Taiwanese.

idk desu all the ones I've met have been pretty cocky so I have a bad image of em

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_South_Korea
>European and white North American immigrants who can occasionally receive what has been described as "overly kind treatment".[1][4]

seems like you guys are okay

Nah