Kurt Russell is the same age as Mark Hamill, he auditioned for Luke Skywalker...

Kurt Russell is the same age as Mark Hamill, he auditioned for Luke Skywalker, and he was an established and famous child star for Disney.

Would it have been better if he had played Luke Skywalker?

They probably would have needed a new Han Solo, I wonder who could've played him?

Idk but I would rather have Kurt Russell's career

I think Star Wars ended many people's careers

How about Michael Parks as Han Solo?

this

That's only because Mark Hamill was so terrible in the movie, and he became a good voice actor later anyway.

This, we already live in the best timeline. Hamill survived Star Wars by becoming the Joker.

i think kurt looks too manly to play luke

he could have been a good han solo though

But when you watch the movies again his performance is so poor compared to literally everyone else.

You know who would've been great? Richard Hatch from Battlestar Galactica.

He still had a voice like a kid and was at an age where he was half playing teenagers and half playing adults. He auditioned for solo as well but I don't think that would've worked at his age. Later, yes, absolutely.

Actually, Jeff Bridges might've been a good Luke Skywalker in like 1972, but by 1977 he'd gotten kinda fat.

How about Joe Shishido as Han Solo?

Did you ever read George Lucas' first draft rewrite where he changed every character's name to sound asian?

Beru Tho was changed from Beru Lars

Hu Tho was changed from Owen Lars

Ngai Thuc was changed from Seig Darklighter, who became Biggs Darklighter.

Akira Valor was changed from Kane Starkiller, who became Anakin Skywalker

>Would it have been better to replace one of the only good things in the entire star wars franchise?

no

Jane Seymour as Princess Leia.

>Joe Shishido
What film?

a colt is my passport

Thanks man

Imagining her in the Slave outfit and I am solid with this choice

>Did you ever read George Lucas' first draft rewrite where he changed every character's name to sound asian?
>Beru Tho was changed from Beru Lars
>Hu Tho was changed from Owen Lars
>Ngai Thuc was changed from Seig Darklighter, who became Biggs Darklighter.
>Akira Valor was changed from Kane Starkiller, who became Anakin Skywalker

I want to see Norm Macdonald playing Burt Reynolds playing Han Solo.

HHHNNNGGG!