The Flash TV

Alright lets real talk for a second about what happened to Iris. This show is clearly just taking the most obvious route possible bc Barry is Savitar. So this show brings back the explanation of the HR disquise device, uses it the same episode, HR talks about how he wishes he could do something for the team, and HR needs to be replaced bc a new season is starting.

So HR transformed into Iris to trick Savitar. The only thing that's wrong with this is that CW doesn't care about the plotholes and neither should you... cause this shit is what we gettin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoV73VZksgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iris gets stabbed in the back but as she is breathing her last breath, a smile appears on her face, she changes into HR. "You thought you had her, didn't you?" As he gains a second wind with a BOP and a BANG. HR IS beating savitar with his almighty drumsticks. Savitar can't take the newly formed Meta, powered on coffee. As HR is brutally beating savitar to death, Barry tries to stop him from killing but he hits Barry too. HR can't be stopped. Season 4 revolves around trying to stop HR' s coffee fueled Rage

>stealing a post from reddit

Sad! If that was you who posted it there then even worse because you're bonafide redditor cancer

>barry gets to fuck what is ostensibly his own sister
>every female oliver has ever known has been a cunt except thea
>no one knows him like she does
>no one loves him like she does
>he can truly be himself around her
>he will always protect her
>but he's not allowed to bang her
>even the actors have tons of chemistry with one another
How is this fair? Let the best couple get together!

I'm all for promoting mainstream incest.

I mean not sure, it seems if that was the case Savitar would have known HR would do that since he had that stone to stop the bazooka speed force trap.

The show would be much better without Iris anyways, even though we would have to sit thru alot of sad emotional barry but we are going to get that anyways.

Would it be gay for Barry to fuck HR after he turns into Iris?

Thea+Barry

as a diplomatic marriage, that turns romantic

Wouldn't savitar know he turned into Iris? That was the entire point of the last few episodes. I know they hid it from him at the end, but he would still know the after math

they could bring best girl back

>booty grab

THEY KNOW

>Nobody has made an Iris getting stabbed gif yet

Why does universe hate good things.

It's a different timeline than the one Savitar knows. For example, he didn't know Iris was on earth 2, no catatonic wally, he has the philosopher stone while the previous savitar didn't etc. It seems it isn't a loop at all

If they trap him before they tell barry, then it won't matter. Savatar won't gain the memories because of the way their time travel works. Barry won't know the outcome until Savatar is trapped so Savatar will never have gotten that memory. After they tell him, Barry won't get to the point where he makes time remnants to fight Savatar because he'll be trapped already.

Closing that loop before it begins.

I don't get the trap Savitar thing. Savitar talks about getting trapped in the future but he was already trapped in the beginning. So he gets trapped again in the same trap that he was originally referencing that he had already been trapped in. What the fuck's the deal?

is HR posting a meme now? Please let this be true.

I think he's talking about how his time remnant will be the one who gets trapped and when he's released, that's who we see now. The only issue is what happens to the released Savatar.

GOTTA GO FAST

And exactly when was the HR / Iris swap supposed to have taken place in your theory? If there was enough time to swap out the real Iris for the HR Iris then why wouldn't the sisterfucker just run her out of there?

I should be glad I gave up on this shit like I did with Arrow.
That's a Flash Fact.

It's gonna be some serious bullshit if Iris doesn't stay dead

Yeah this is what happened. Joe gave it away with the way he reacted to Iris getting killed. He was sad but not the way he would if it was actually Iris getting stabbed.

>go back in time to create a remnant
>copy iris as well
>gib remnant his own iris

wow was that so hard?

Nothing wrong with little bit of incest user

I don't know HOW you got confused about this but that post was pro queen inbreeding.

I don't think it works that way. I think you have to be able to actually travel through time on your own.

Can Grant make 10 remnants of himself so that all of them will have sex with me at the same time? He's so dreamy!

Common theory is that it was during the laser show. Savitar was running around, then he was caught in the beam for a while which could've made him lose focus until he managed to break out. Especially if there's more bullshit on the side like Jesse Quick or Cisco appearing because he made love to Caitlyn or some shit.

In trailer for ep23 you see Savitar running around a portal made by Cisco and Caitlyn looking worried.

KF is hot with dem contacts.

Fuck I hope Iris is actually dead. I'll stop watching the show if they pull some bullshit so that she lived.
>inb4 it was HR
literally not possible

Images of Caitlyn (no longer Killer Frost)
at a funeral with Barry

Don't know who's yet.

Catatonic Wally doesn't (wouldn't) happen until after Iris dies.

They've been pulling a lot of bullshit this season. The quality really went down the drain and it's a far cry from the great season that was season 1.

Chances they actually kill Iris and add real stakes back into the show? I am so tired of her in every episode pretending to be a useful member of the team and getting equal input when her only skill is tabloid journalism. If they kill my boy Julian or HR 3 I'm fucking outie. I already dropped all the other CW shit.

Can you prove it? But more importantly
>arrowverse shows
>consistent rules

pick ONE

HR has undoubtedly sacrificed himself for Iris, but this is what he should have done

>if they kill HR 3 I'm fucking outie.
Welp, you're outie then. And as for Julian, he is/was dating Caitlin, what do you expect?

Why didn't they put Iris in argus(when superpowers doesn't work)?

If they use a speedster (prob jessie) to swap HR for Iris that means they had enough time to just grab Iris and run....

Pretty fucking weak plot if thats what happens.

>my suit totally has ANTI dampening powers :^)

Why must her Vagina eat all the best boy characters on this show. she is the most QT on the show by far too. this curse must end.

HR didn't say what he said until after Iris was kidnapped

There's no realistic way to explain the swap desu.

But this is the flash so they'll make some shit up.

How'd Barry get to Earth 2 not on the "Vibe Portal Pad" but came from some side entrance?

Never knew how much I wanted this to happen until now

that would be great

Aw yeah

Why didn't Barry just time travel iris to a few days in the future?

I was about to say that I don't think he can take other people time traveling but then this episode he pulls Snart out of 1892

Why didnt they just get Gypsy to vibe here to an earth they never went to? She at least wouldnt be retarded and tell Barry where she left her. But then again Savitar could just earth jump to find her then time travel back to that moment and kill her.

>why didn't Barry put Iris in that power dampening facility
>why didn't Barry enlist the aid of Super Girl to tear apart Savitar's armour
>why didn't Barry just decide not to make any more time remnant after learning Savitar was a time remnant
>why didn't Barry yell some valuable shit at Savitar at the time he knew his past self was watching "I know you're my time remnant Barry who is also Savitar"
>why didn't Barry just keep his memory erased until after Iris was completely alive
>why didn't Barry tell Cisco that he'd become a double amputee if he went to see Killer Frost
>why didn't Barry tell Cisco to get some anti-frost gloves

I can go on.

It's not like savitar wouldn't catch up to them

Savitar will know and just counter the thing.

What if Barry just doesn't show up to save Iris? Would Savitar be like bro if you dont want to play this game fine and leave?

>why didn't Barry put Iris in that power dampening facility
Because the suit would still work so he would be unable to save her either
>why didn't Barry enlist the aid of Super Girl to tear apart Savitar's armour
Savitar is faster than barry and supergirl only matched barry's speed last season, not sure if supergirl has gotten faster but its safe to say she wouldn't be able to catch him
>why didn't Barry just decide not to make any more time remnant after learning Savitar was a time remnant
"Thats the thing about time travel barry. The more you do it, the less the rules apply to you." After barry says he'll kill himself
>why didn't Barry yell some valuable shit at Savitar at the time he knew his past self was watching "I know you're my time remnant Barry who is also Savitar"
Him knowing sooner wouldn't have changed much
>why didn't Barry just keep his memory erased until after Iris was completely alive
As soon as he gets the memory back, savitar would kill Iris; also more civilians would've died without a flash so team flash choose saving civilians over certain safety for Iris
>why didn't Barry tell Cisco that he'd become a double amputee if he went to see Killer Frost
That happened in a timeline where he didn't know who Savitar was
>why didn't Barry tell Cisco to get some anti-frost gloves
She goes colder than the tech Cisco can make for going cold, I don't think wool gloves will help that much

I don't understand where is julian

I imagine Savitar chasing Barry around the city for several hours waiting to stab her when he's looking

*queue Benny Hill music with ragdoll Iris effect*

couldnt afford him

I'm not good at listening english so please tell me
why future time remnant=savitar didn't back his timeline
and why he same height as 2017 barry

Remnants are created when their own timelines are gone.

really?
I feel that does not make sense

It's in the name.
Remnants as in from what remains

The writing quality in this show is all over the place.

visual quality goooood
writing quality whaaaaat?

yes please, she got me so horny

Man, remember when this show was actually good and had kino scenes like this one? youtube.com/watch?v=XoV73VZksgQ

God damn, time travel was something really impactful then, but now barry just goes around messing the script up, even the writers have trouble knowing what the fuck is going on.

yea, they fuck it up after season 1 with so much bullshit time travel. Anyway how barry kill/win vs savitar in comcis?

>like I did with Arrow.
Arrow is good again. He's killing again + there's Dolph Lundgren

I just want Slade and China White back otherwise I don't intend on getting caught back up on Arrow.

Keep in mind that comic Savitar is not barry
>a coalition of just about every speedster foiled his plans
>Wally throws Savitar into the speedforce
>Savitar eventually escapes
>run down by the recently returned to life Barry Allen
>when Barry touches him, Savitar disintegrates, leaving only a pile of bones
>Professor Zoom altered the Speed Force and Barry to make the Flash shift in reverse, cursed to kill every Speed Force user with a single touch.

dey took her