Why didnt they make a super hero movie out of it?

Because the comic was doing well on its own, obviously.

Man i know that it is hard to stay motivated after finaly being done with Planetary but John Cassidy has been shit for about 10 years.

nigger lives matter everybody

>Ian Miles Cheong
Isn't he a SJW that somehow got stabbed in the back by the SJWs he worship?

He's an ultra anti SJW now

It's the white man's fault these comics didn't sell. He should have bought it.

Originally he was a nazi...i'm starting to think ALL these people are, like totally, INSANE

Explain

Ian Miles waws infamous on fallout forums in the late 90s early 00s for, amount other things, hacking one website because they didnt want to let him "redesign" it or something. I cant remember exactly but the guy said all sorts of racist shit back then.

After a while, he becomes a SJW because that gets him hits and feeds his ego. Once that train slowed he turned tail and went the other way.

Very likely the guy has some sort of personalty disorder

Ta-Nehisi Coates has to be the most over-rated writer right now.

>muh black bodies

I love how when you read some of the stuff Priest has been saying for years about Marvel you get some really hilarious perspective about the retardation going around their editorial staff when dealing with race.
He more or less said that now he keeps passing on Marvel stuff because they always wants him to write about black characters by default.

And he also won at Jeopardy, which feed his exceptionally large ego even more.

Although I'm glad Marvel Comics is getting a wake up call from all the bullshit they've pulled over the years, I'm worried that they'll get the wrong message and not learn anything.

No, it's not that your books don't sell because they're too diverse.
They don't sell because they're garbage.
Because you think diversity is a substitute for good characterization.
Because you've bullied your fans for years by calling them racists and misogynist for not agreeing with your practices.

You won't win your fans back by sucking the alt-right cock instead.
You'll win them back by actually putting out quality books.

Oh wait, that was Arthur Chu. I always mix them up.

That's Chu, not Chong

>nig shit
Thank God it failed.

Yeah, okay, but Rocket Racer's skateboard can fly.

That's pretty rad.

I sometimes read him in twitter and he is as dumb as a brick.

Is this the new John Parsons comic?

This is just the kind of comic the hyperviolence-and-sex-craving adolescent white male demographic that the medium is built upon wants to read.