It has to stop

It has to stop

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1503398/isis-terror-two-knife-attackers-beheaded-priest-two-nuns-taken-prisoner-by-knife-attackers-in-french-church-rouvray-rouen-hostage-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thesun.co.uk/news/1503398/isis-terror-two-knife-attackers-beheaded-priest-two-nuns-taken-prisoner-by-knife-attackers-in-french-church-rouvray-rouen-hostage-attack/

squad

>knight (n.) Old English cniht "boy, youth; servant, attendant," a word common to the nearby Germanic languages (Old Frisian kniucht, Dutch knecht, Middle High German kneht "boy, youth, lad," German Knecht "servant, bondman, vassal"), of unknown origin. For pronunciation, see kn-. The plural in Middle English sometimes was knighten.

>Meaning "military follower of a king or other superior" is from c. 1100. It began to be used in a specific military sense in the Hundred Years War, and gradually rose in importance until it became a rank in the nobility from 16c. Hence in modern British use, a social privilege or honorary dignity conferred by a sovereign as a reward, without regard for birth or deeds at arms. In 17c.-19c. a common jocularism was to call a craftsman or tradesman a knight of the and name some object associated with his work; e.g. knight of the brush for "painter." Knight in shining armor in figurative sense is from 1917, from the man who rescues the damsel in distress in romantic dramas (perhaps especially "Lohengrin").

PLS STAAAAAAAWP

WE

what? you cucks larping as crusaders?

yeah it is getting pretty cringeworthy, since you never fucking DO ANYWTHING

So you should buy guns then, it's the first step

> It has to stop

It will, but like always in the past it will come at a high cost of blood, death and suffering.

Experience is a plus, I suppose.

WUZ

>by gun
>shot ISIS
>put in jail for fachist action against helpless minoraties
>country men burn down family house
>politions apologize before the islam
Nope, the majority of the population has to get really angry to even stop letting them in yet alone to start to throwing them out.

No but you don't surrender.
You kill traitors + isis

KNIGGAS

>happenings every day

comfy af

>Nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks
wew

Yfw blacks occupied every prestigious position in the past

Its hard to get started with no support. Faggots just sitting on their ass waiting for the problem to disappear or solve itself. Approach a nigger/muslim with a knife and they throw you into jail for hate crime faster than the bomb goes off. It will be a massive shitstorm if you take a gun.
I havent surrendered but the public will stop you faster then the terrorist.

Things are way too stable for any European defense force to rise. When the global economy plummets is the time you'll see proper kebab removal since liberal thinking is incapable of working in a crumbling world.

Simple assassinate the pope until your cardinal is the only one left in the college and then petition him for a crusade

Nothing stop breivik from killing traitors
the truth is that it's easy, it's just that peoples like I said don't wont to die or want someone else to do it for them.

Yfw if blacks held all the power until the 20th century then how did they all get inslaved until Abraham leeroy freed them in 1865

>Niggers were the ones responsible for perpetuating the Patriarchy of irresponsible men and oppressing females

Makes sense

>> nobody cared who they were rtill they but on the mask
Your a big guy

You're right, sitting here doing nothing won't get us further. I hope my depression gets worser, then i'll burn some camps down.

'depression'
You'll never get gun legally then, what is it anyways?
You're just mad of the recent happening?

>french
>don't surrender

You're a colony of rape babies and assorted mullatos with no notable achievement of any kind.
Are you really in a position to mock France?

to hell with this meme
the only french who don't want to surrender are considered far-right, they aslo are hated by lefty who want peace over hate

>Sir Tyrone III of Ongabo, and his mistress Princess Lashawna of the royal Tribe of Akabi, break the ceremonial watermelon as a gesture of peaceful divorce and unemployment

You can get a 9mm easely here.
Im more sad than mad. The people didnt even try to stop them. The axt or the machete guy could have been stopped with a few injured. The people are just waiting for anything to happen.
Also, adolf didnt started the progromnacht on the first day, he was raising the levels over years. Maybe a few attacks more and the people will finally snap.
>depression
I have my mental problems.

>brazilian
> the GDP of thair country in under 10$

For you.

What can we do? This is a serious question by the way.

I want to know how to get these animals out of Europe.

I hope so but it's just too slow.
We have montly attack and nothing is happenning, of course some peoples wake up but they are still considered far-right.
I mean i'm not agaisnt some ultra right attack just to avenge all dead.But you got to tell yourself, the real peoples responsible for this shit are the politicians

I'm onboard captain Thule

>From Middle English knight, kniht, from Old English cniht, cneht, cneoht (“boy, youth, servant, attendant, retainer, disciple, warrior, boyhood, junior member of a guild”), from Proto-Germanic *knehtaz (compare Dutch knecht (“attendant, servant”), German Knecht (“lad, slave”)), originally ‘billet (wood), block of wood’ (compare Dutch laarzeknecht (“boot-jack”), dialectal German Knüchtel (“bat, club”)), from Proto-Indo-European *gnegʰ-, from *gen- ‘to ball up, pinch, compress’.

I'd be extremely painful

influence public sentiment to make criticism of them no longer haram/taboo. How to do that... is the question.

>politicians
The people have the possibilities to tell Merkel to fuck off without much violence. In the past there were some changes started by non-politicians or monarchs etc. The german flag is colored after the corps of volunteers and not after the monarchie (no offense neighbor, i like your flag too). I have some hope to get some people together but even the students are fucking lazy then ever.
Kek help us all, may this end well.