What does Sup Forums think of alt-right minorities? I am a jew and gay. I don't support Zionism and I don't have AIDS...

What does Sup Forums think of alt-right minorities? I am a jew and gay. I don't support Zionism and I don't have AIDS, I want kids, and I think trans is a social contagion and only there (gay, straight, bi) orientations are real. Can I be part of the cool kids club?

I think you should fucking kill yourself.

>I want kids
but you can't have kids

and why would you raise a child without a mother, it's selfish

>I don't support Zionism

Why would we want a cuckold that doesn't believe in his race version of Lebensraum?

surrogacy or adoption

I personally don't really care.

I'm pretty moderate in the racism department. I think its hard to deny that genetic differences between races don't play some role in devolpment but it's also probably not everything. Liberals break out the pitchforks and torches when I bring stuff like this up but people that identify as racists generally think I'm too soft.

Other species of mammals like dogs for instance, seem to have a lot variety as to what they look like and behavior they can be predisposed to but with training, socializing, and any number of means of behavioral modification they can all start to emit fairly uniform behavior. Some dogs seem to take to training better than others but generally speaking if you hammer in a behavior hard enough they will pick it up.

The character creation part of a lot of video games seem like a good analogue. When you pick a race and class you get boosts to certain skills depending on which you choose. You could absolutely be a half ork mage but it'll be easier to be a barbarian.

Just pull your weight and don't be an stupid asshole. Just because you have a very real genetic predisposition toward something doesn't mean it's set in stone that you will exhibit those traits your whole life so long as you're willing to put in the effort

I must admit I am somewhat of a "minority" myself. I'm a log cabin Republican in the figurative sense I've never actually been affiliated with the official group but we have something in common. I don't let it rule my life, but do I accept it. I try my best to lead an admirable life and try extra hard not to display the shortcomings I see from others like me.

No, only gays with less faggy haircuts and some chest/leg hair are allowed in the alt-right

kill yourself

The alt-right is shit

Everyone is welcome to be alt-right so as long as they aren't a kike or mixed race(mestizo, mulatto, hapa, etc.)

Huff your own farts a lot and ratchet up your own opinion of your intelligence up by about 400% and then you'd be the perfect new cool kid over at MPCdot.com

no because you seem to make that your focal point. i have things about me that are different, but i don't identify as who i am

fuck die faggot

>i don't identify as who i am
really makes you think

im a jew that was in OP

Good. Ignore what the faggots say, the alt right needs to play the victim card to redpill people.
I found the best way to redpill eurofags on migration is by telling them that they are ruining my country and my future because our social system will crash with all the young ones leaving. Just don't be super gay and learn to take responsibility, that's what kills the left.

Gay marriage, regardless of my personal social or religious beliefs, I don't think is an issue that the state should decide upon so I more or less support it. The same with abortions, I even think we should fund planned parenthood more, it originated from the eugenics movements. Race really isn't a huge issue to me, that being said I don't think flooding a country with people of foreign culture, nationality, and races ever is a good idea. But that doesn't mean any country has to be 100% ethnicity/race of its dominant group because that has never been the case with a nation state.

So I guess I'm "all-right"? As stupid of a title that is, it's just a waste to get bogged down with overt racial supremacy or anti-homosexuality

This is copy pasta

Need a pic of your ass to decide.

I don't as a gay guy care as much about marriage (its nice and we fought for it don't get me wrong) as a law that would outlaw discrimination in jobs (firing and hiring) and housing and schooling etc. based on sexual orientation. We don't have it , Trump has expressed support for it in the past, and we need it. I shouldn't be allowed to be fired from a job just for BEING gay, yeah if I sexually harass people or whatever but not just on the threat of deviancy.

Its kind of hairy :(

>implying women are good at anything

Stop shilling yourself on Sup Forums, Milo.

I'm not Milo but I AM greek (well macedonian) one half and jew one half.

Yeah, I'm still gonna need an ass pic, bud.

Jump into the nearest gas chamber

Gay in France are more rightist than hetero

Don't label yourself. This is not tumblr, we don't need shit terms like that to define our politics. Its too easy to dismiss a group with a label like that.

I was left but now I am sort of right. More right like Trump, still support gay rights and not #legasthejews meme and kinda conflicted on some like Death Penalty but I support Abortion as a way to manage black pop and to avoid women getting back alley ones.

France sounds like a fantastic place

I am really steeped in both cultures though and I won't know even some common references when you talk about straight or Christian culture. I'm not somehow offended by it like Tumblr its just not my main interest.

No shit Sherlock, you want to adopt a kid, to abuse him to smithereens?

Nice try Weinstein... keep making those "tolerant propaganda included" movies, you try for 20 years now and the outcome will be worse than you think.

I meant the alt-right term you flaming faggot.

>alt-right
>minorities

if you're not explicitly pro-white, you're not alt right

you're not alt right

not to abuse them but like as last resort if too old for biological or too poor for surrogacy but mainly like if a distant family member had a kid, got into drugs or went crazy and I was assigned to take care of them would be ideal.

I'm pro white minorities =/= race. I meant most people aren't gay and aren't a jew, thats all. I hate black ppl.

Yes, we only have 1 terrorist attack every 2 days, which is pretty good for a muslim country

I have the physique of pic related but am straight. Am I allowed?

The leader of alt-right is a gay jew I think you will be fine

yeah but he burns coal and isn't RELIGIOUS jewish. Be nice to have a reform or conservative jew alt-righter. None I know of all secular/"cultural" jews or Orthodox (Ben Shapiro)

homosexuality is anti-white

jews are not white

how is homosexuality anti white?
lgbt is garbage because its blue board

>I am a jew and gay
Oven for you I'm afraid.

Circumcised dicks are ugly to look at, sorry but you've got to burn.

Alt-right is socially libertarian, if you want conservatives you are in the wrong camp

I guess so if you like girls, you should still get a haircut though
homosexuality is implicitly white

anti-gay = anti-white

>im gay
>i want kids
kys

how is not having kids and being hedonistic degenerates anti white?

homosexuals can impregnate women just fine my man, and then just take and raise the kid.

you faggots are always bitching about child support and alimony and how women steal money from men all the time, this seems like a fine solution.

Eh I mean I guess I'm socially libertarian but conservative in terms of racial identity politics, trans issues, and a lot of gender politics. Not statist though I don't think.

I would like kids and how am I being hedonistic? gay =/= hypersexual

>only there (gay, straight, bi) orientations are real
biscum at it again

yeah if we could GET the kid from the woman. You gotta pay them 10k min.

Of course!

I've been trying to MEME my homeroom class into being alt right too :)

Hahaha randum XD let's meme for trump! Meme meme meme!! hahah XD XD

>not having kids
so white people are anti-white
>being hedonistic
so everyone on the planet is anti-white

Sup Forums was right there is definitely war against whiteness

You plan to make a kid, take it away from its mother and raise it with 2 faggot fathers?

Wow very pro-white.

Just don't have kids if that's what you plan on doing. You'll ruin the kid and chances are you'll rape it too.

Yes, Western culture is mostly degenerate

gay =/= pedo that meme needs to die. I am not sexually into kids.

Surrogates are paid, they wouldn't give a shit about the child anyway, nor would it even exist.

a kid needs a mother role
a man will never fill a mother role

you'll fuck the kid up

just don't

Too bad the civil rights act of 1964 had to go. Ninety percent of it was extension of federal power and regulations. Like the section two requirement for all schools to adopt a civil rights lesson plan in order to keep federal funds. Which is why we all had that shit shoved down our throats in school. Also, the Constitution gives government authority in regulating business only in manners of interstate commerce and the CRA, for it to work had to redefine interstate commerce.

What it did was take a guy who makes a bolt. He sells it to a business that adds it to a machine part. That business sells it to a factory that assembles machines. They sell the machine to a factory that produces mugs. That factory sells inventory to a store. That store sells that mug to a restaurant in a different state. Under the CRA, the guy that made the bolt is in interstate commerce and thus can be regulated by the government not just in manners of hiring practices, but in anything. Likewise, that restaurant participates in interstate commerce because it may serve to patrons from out of state.

I'm fairly certain with enough effort and dedication it can be emulated my man.

Eh can't the kid hang out with my mom and sister on weekends? My mom is really clingy she's mom enough for 2.

white single mothers put a hell of a lot attention and effort into raising their kid but they still get fucked up time after time again

you need both roles

>raising kids
>presumably adopted
>presumably with your gay "partner"
Kill yourself faggot. If you want kids do it the old fashioned way and knock up a woman and don't raise them in an alternative lifestyle

Doesn't give shit to gays.

Sure, that's why its a couple, two males.
I always think one should in any relationship, regardless of gender, stay at home and focus 100% on the child, or multiple (though I personally think raising more than one child at any time is going to make one of them turn out half baked) It would be suicidal(not literally) to raise a child by yourself.

But the way that "weekend daddy" doesn't instill values into girls to not be whores and positive values into boys , "weekend mommy" won't instill heterosexuality into kids

A lot of /lgbt/ goes so far right to try and fit in

no one cares if your a fag
your fine nigger

>Faggots shouldn't raise kids
>It's much better for orphans/abandoned children to rot in a glorified animal shelter or bounce between families that don't give a shit

if they want to be straight they can go ahead. Boys get trains girls get dolls. I don't mind instilling heteronormativity if they are straight.

It's not about what it gives to one group of people or another. It's about what it gives the power for government to take from you. Even if the CRA were repaired the damage wouldn't be reversed because the supreme Court has upheld it's definition of interstate commerce thus allowing unlimited government regulation into every business in the nation. The practise of government ran banks being able to "oversee" (read, spy) private banks and the finances of its members can be traced to the CRA. It would take a Trump supreme Court to rule it unconstitutional

Faggots would be great parents
One just assumes a more masculine or fem role

The fact that they want to adopt and have a child makes them starting off as much better parents then most.

I don't get why any one on the right would give a fuck what peoples sexual interests are.

This is a group who normally makes a lot of money, doesn't hurt the population and is known for being nice.

Lesbians are shit heads though, just a bunch of cunts

I mean, the kid learning to identify as like their parents before puberty can actually decide that for them.

Oh yeah I think desegregation went too far without fixing anything, but I'm saying race got covered by federal law but gays still aren't.

that's not a mother figure

just don't do it if you're going to be a faggot

Thus why daughters of single mothers become whores

Gays adopting and raising teenagers is OK though

I'm not going to tell them to be like me. Most of the kids at school will be straight. Their family is straight. They will have people to pattern off it besides me. Most MSM is heteronormative, they will do just fine.

>but you can't have kids

Sure he can. He's gay, not sterile.

>Obama using civil rights act to say gender definitive bathrooms are a violation of civil rights thus those states lose their funding
>Cuckservatives claim CRA was never intended for this to happen
>Yes it was

The white nationalist Prussiaboos in the group would hate you

Pretty much, as long as a child has a comfortable and stable home enviroment, I don't care who his parents are or what they do.

Oh no bathrooms are a ridiculous issue. They should aim for unisex bathrooms if its possible in the building (minimal use) but in populated places that needs multiple stalls/urinals trans should use bio gender bathroom and go to stall if need be unless its a gay friendly area. I don't care that much about that because I understand crossdressers big part of Trans community.

>I support gay "rights", abortion, but I'm not left-wing.

When will faggots learn, just becouse you are against imigration you are not right-wing.

Daily reminder: muslims > gays

kill yourself

This explain everything. There have always been pro-faggots and pro-degenerate threads here, but in the last 2 month it have escaleted.

I think gays are usless to society as in they act for their own self interest rather than building a legacy that continues on through history.

But i would let you be to do whatever you wanted in your own personal space but if you come near our newborns with gay ideology expect to be purged.

>le edgy kys comments
Ignore these fans OP, they are new to Sup Forums, trying to fit in..

slav who has never met a mudslime detected.

> faggots: self-limiting mental disorder that is only contagious to closet homosexuals
> mudslimes: an aggressive cancer that breeds like roaches

ok chaim

I've been coming here since 2013.

Jews, how can we ever trust them? 'Cool Jews' will turn to their tribe when it really matters.

I'm considered a black sheep as far as Jews go for my past drug use and homosexuality so I wouldn't have a lot of them to turn to so I just do what I think is right, not what people will judge me for.

Im a 20 year old horny slut. I met this amazing guy online, and i want to get used and abused in every way imaginable by him.

thanks for sharing your story user.