/Catholic/

Not Welcome: Protestants and Orthodoxs

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZyO4OSJRcO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

praise be

Prots are slaves to the Jew. Protestantism is basically regulatory capture the religion. They say fuck the Jews but Jews control everything about them. So cucked they are they still think Jews are God's chosen. If Jews are God's chosen then why the fuck don't you convert to Judaism?

Lmoa

>Protestantism is basically regulatory capture the religion

???
The first protestants were poor monks or even peasants who took the bible in their own hand.
The regulation was imposed by c*tholic subversion.

Leftist Atheist Jew:Satan on earth

>tfw no catholic wife

btw im pagan

lol you gay

Jews literally control Prots.

You are not catholic either, huehue monkey. Catholic is not even the state religion in Brazil.

The state is secular here

>not worshipping your ancestors and real, physical gods instead of mystical bs
Nice try, Pope Francis.

Best Catholic country coming through

>kills people brutally and savagely so for drugs shits

>goes to church and act they are innocent as the virgin snow

Get real, cabron.

>everyone in Mexico is a criminal
We're not early Australia, also criminals tend to worship pagan gods rather than actually going to church.

good thread/general

we should always keep it alive

Constantinople has fallen, stands strong on its awake. And the holy orthodox faith is defended by our noble princes. Its time to break the final yoke of the Tatar. And proclaim ourselves Tsar of all russians. We stand as the true heir of rome, and this rome will never fall.

>All Mexicans are responsible for the crimes that a minority of them commit

It is no longer a minority once politic and major cities involved in it.

kys Asian-Muslim US

epic bread my fellow crusaders!!
I too have just finished reading aquinas (it was really not that hard), and now I understand the whole of Christianity and the church. Rome was founded by Christ Jesus in 33 AD and those schismatics are freakin' goin to freakin' hell haha

sola scriptura sure is dumb .

>religion
Nice hobby.

>Not Welcome:
>Protestants
>Orthodoxs
Seeing that the Pope is an Argentine Marxist that doesn't suprise me.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZyO4OSJRcO

o/

tfw cuck prots don't believe in the holy trinity

This image doesn't work at all

blessings brother

what about this one?

Is this true?

>peasants
>literate

also:
>monks
>protestants

It depends

>Lutherans, Anglicans, Presbyterians
Yes
>Unitarians, Mormons
No

>inb4 Unitarians and Mormons aren't Protestant, despite descending from the same theological and cultural tradition of being Western Christians standing in Protest of Papal Authority

Protestants are judaizers, especially the American so-called zionist christians.

The other day I saw a muttprot kissing and praying in front of the wailing wall in Israel. Not only was I thinking "wait a minute doesn't this count as idol worship as they are the ones claiming icon veneration of saints is idolatry?"

The thing is, just as prophecised in the Acts of Apostles, that God would not let a stone of the Second Temple unturned, made true by the Romans about a century later. The wailing wail isn't a remnant of the temple but actually of a Roman fort.

>Unitarians

Arian scum. They sank even lower in their heresy.

>tfw I met a Protestain for the first time in college
>tfw I called her a dirty heretic

Reminder that Protestantism is the most Jewish form of Christianity.

Ahh so it’s only the denominations that are literal cults that believe that

You did well my man.

>that one Belgian Catholic autist

Schismatics aren't heretics, protestants are.

what

Get out of evropa

Yes. Orthodox do not deviate from the true teachings, there was only the whole filioque sillyness but that was more of a political excuse.

Protestants however claim that you are saved by faith alone, that good works aren't necessary (thus allowing for usury), the whole Sola Fide thing. Next to that Luther altered Scripture, he added a word to Romans to imply his Sola Fide idea is biblical. This clearly deviates from 1500 year old orthodox-catholic teaching and thus is heretical.

Islam is the only right path to god

lolno, "you shall recognize false teachers by their fruits" warlord and fornicator Mohammed fits that bill exactly

Islam is the false prophet that the bible warned us about