Dude, remember when he fucking went PAC-MAN on his ASS?! fucking lmao! That shit was epic! I'm marry-poppins y'all XD

Dude, remember when he fucking went PAC-MAN on his ASS?! fucking lmao! That shit was epic! I'm marry-poppins y'all XD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1494127170257/
youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yawn

I can't believe that happened. Wasn't everyone saying it loosened up on "LE REDDIT" crap? That shit is a whole other level.

DANCE OFF!

Imagine my reaction to this part of the end battle when going to the bathroom during the earlier scene where he mentions the giant pacman.

This was so fucking lame.

>DANCE OFF!

I love these movies, but damn I didn't think it could get worse than that. Had to get proven wrong with 'le pacredddit' and 'le hasslehoff appears! XDXD'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this can't be real. is just too retarded to be true

Not going to lie, I laughed pretty hard at both the pac man scene and the mary poppins scene. Should i kill myself?

your sense of humor must be so superior. that is why you dont have any friends.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1494127170257/
You're garbage at this, post star wars poster
Leave it to the real Sup Forums friends

there's no fucking way this is real, I didn't see the movie in the cinemas

this can't be happening

i think Dr Strangelove is one of the funniest movies ever made.

Name one thing wrong with this without using 'reddit'
Spoiler: You can't

It looks fantastic in the theater. OP is a retard who watches Cam RIPS because the thought of leaving the basement terrifies him.

This is memes
>this is Reddit
This is memes
>this is Reddit
This is memes
>this is Reddit
This is memes
>this is Reddit
This is memes
>this is Reddit
This is memes
>this is Reddit

spending $10 to see the movie with reclining seats and excellent sound isnt worth it apparantly

nothing is wrong with it. it was set up earlier in the movie that he wanted to make statues of pacman with his powers.

if this was a real reddit movie like Deadpool, the joke would've been that he turned into pacman for no reason. If this movie was reddit then the nipple jokes would be there just because he said nipple. But no, every joke was set up in this movie.

not reddit.

t. mouseketeer

I unironically love the part where he breaks free of Ego's control and charges him. Too bad the rest of the fight didn't involve any creative use of their powers, save for this small joke bit

>shoehorned social justice characters

the fuck are you on

youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A
that part was pretty dumb.
the tape joke was the worst, at least pac man lasted 2 seconds

this flick was already forgotten, but i really hope it will become a cult classic, because of this cringey shit.

i mean, has any other movie in this decade reached those levels of unaware ridiculousness?

This is the DCuck general?

Is this this a clip from the adam sandler movie Pixels?

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

What the fuck is that shit real?

>If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you.
Reddit is one of the biggest supporters of Donald Trump though

Yes, this is a battle between a god-like universe consuming being and his son over the fate of existence.

>Your movie is so shit you have to ripoff of Pixels

Same

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

it's outdated
it was made for deadpool

What movie?

Guardians of Reddit 2: The Electric Boogaloo Returns

lol I thought this was pixels

That's actually pretty dumb.

I'm sure it doesn't ruin the movie, but that's almost something Sup Forums would make up