Thoughts on Agents of SHIELD Season 4?

Ghost Rider has been an amazing part of this season!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=96CqUhENVwk

That isn't ghost riderâ„¢ that's Robbie Reyes

I just marathoned this season this weekend and it was pretty good

they do a good job of mixing up the story with the same characters

>Leo "buttstuff" Fitz

Its the same spirit of vengence, just a different host!

>they wasted Ghost Rider on this shit no one watches instead of putting him in the netflix universe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Netflix universe? There's no such thing user. The Rider could always cross over.

What the fuck is up with that music at the end and why do so many channels use it?

i liked the comic but tend to stay away from comic tv shows. is he worth it?

Nah it's terrible

It's a really garbage show.

Do you mean shield comics or ghost rider comics? Either way youll be dissapointed in shit.

Are they still in a framework?

And wtf with this cliffhanger bullshit. Earth? Is that blue thing a portal?

This season was pure kino. Really curious to see what they'll do with the show now that they're in space
Isn't that the paralyzing thing from Ironman 1?

Robbie Reyes is Ghost Riderâ„¢, my friend.

now that ghost rider has magic and can teleport everywhere, why does he need a car/motorcycle?

Because cool

>no one watches

It gets like a 0.8 rating, which is not huge but it's decent for the timeslot. The problem is the show is very expensive.

>person who hasn't watched since S01E02

With the next season being in space I don't see this show's budget getting smaller

Eh, Trek seemed to do all right on small budgets.

Space is cheap if they limit it to all sets, and no on-location. Think of shit like Red Dwarf, Trek, BSG

I can see that.

i think in the next season set up the inhuman show

Inhumans will be done before Shield Season 5 even starts though.

yeah but need to set up for a cross over due daisy be a inhuman

sadly they already said there is no cross over and Inhumans will air first

I might have to start watching this show

Literally, the Imp scream from Doom in every clip.

yeah but they did say inhuman show going to mention from agent of shield. i allway thought they set up daisy as member of royal family

If you mean the ghost rider comic, then this season is probably worth watching, he is relatively faithful to it

if you mean shield then definitely worth watching

Overall, AoS is a true blue network TV show with all the same gimmicks/tricks to appeal to a broad audience but somehow manages to be very entertaining. If you can accept this is a network TV show I think you can find it worth watching

I was on board until somewhere in Season 2. Then it dropped off bad. I liked the bit with Bill Paxton and the Hydra infiltrators. After that there was a sharp drop off in the quality of the writing.

Spirit of Vengeance was the only good thing about this shit season.

Its a fun okayish show that you can freely pirate. Seasons 3 and 4 are better than 2 and 1 thats for sure

>breaking the 180 degree rule
this triggers me

>Been waiting for so long for a Netflix show about the Rider
>My man ends up in a fucking ABC show I never watched beyond the fucking pilot because who really gives a shit about anything other than Coulson

Kill me.

coulson signed up to be the next Rider.

spoilers btw.

HA HA FUCK YOU 'OPHELIA'!

I think it's a nebula. They've clearly been snatched by an alien species.

Am I the only one who remembers what happens next year?

It's pretty clear they're setting up something big for Infinity War.

At least, it points that way and I'm hopeful Coulson gets to rejoin the Avengers, even for a little bit.