I'm a Catholic whore...

>I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.

What did he mean by this?

It's Stephen Colbert's new character 'Stephen Colbert' - a satire of the rabidly smug liberal pundit

*tips fedora

He's in a very conservative southern protestsnt church, so he just strung together whatever combination of words he thought would shock her the most.

>being this booty-blasted by GOAT comedy from Colbert

I laugh at his rants against the cheeto emperor every night

wasted trips

You have no idea just how many (you)s it's going to get, though.

are you kidding?

it's genius

he went an archetypical conservative TV personality to a liberal one and is still raking in the ratings

Idk of anyone other than Colbert who has so masterfully deconstructed the state of American political media discourse

yet another vicious attack on Christians by the "tolerant" left

He does look a lot like Colbert in this film now that you mention it.

>mfw Kingsman is real and Colbert has been a member this whole time
Now we know why he REALLY wears the glasses.

Best part is that dumb shit Conservitards actually thought he was right wing because they don't understand satire.

same thing with dumb shit libtards watching the Late Show thinking he's serious

>AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE SAME HELLFIRE THAT RAINED DOWN ON SODDOM AND GOMORAH WILL SHOWER DOWN UPON YOU TRUMP AND YOUR ASSPIRATE BOYFRIEND PUTIN WHOS COCK YOU GARGLE THE VERY NIGHT
Think he might have gone a little too far tonight lads.

We know he's not serious, that's why it's called COMEDY! But I don't suppose a right wing shithead who believes FAUX NEWS has enough fucking brain cells to understand which end to wipe let alone comedy.

Protestants aren't Christian, and Protestants love Israel so throwing in the whole "Jewish" thing makes no sense

Shit gay movie

They continue to not understand it because they actually believe Alex Jones is serious too.

Like, holy shit, what kind of idiot watches Info Wars and think "Yeah, this seems like a real person to me"?

>you've phoneposted so much that you have nearly 8000 images saved
I think you need a break, my friend.

Interestingly, If you were to put fags there or blacks, or muslims or feminist, or cry baby leftie cultural marxist cunts, or Jew merchants out for world domination, not only would your movie not be made but they would find you and kill you.

These are the very same people who started punk rock as a way of sticking it to the man, and routing from the Conservative Right, control of the narrative. Now that they're at the helm you best not even say a word of negativity about any of their beliefs.

>its an act, I'm an actor!
>proceeds to complain about how he lost his child because of ZOG and the illuminati

>Protestants love Israel
But they don't love Jews, its a bible thing.

you must not be American

>I have never seen this movie but I'm going to go on a butthurt rant over one line.

tip toppest of keks, my good sir :D I can't wait to share this with the mad lads on /r/Sup Forums ;)

It doesn't reset once I delete them, the number is only high cause I took 6 gorillion photos on holiday.

Also some of us have work/school so we don't have always access to a computer to brows 4chins

>Kingsman thread turned into a Colbert thread

How is this any better than disrupting threads with dubs? Do your fucking job mods.

American Christians only care about Israel because its existence is supposed to herald the end times.

ENOUGH
TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY FRUMPTFR REEEEEEEEEEEEEÈÊĒ

>How is this any better than disrupting threads with dubs?

yea...go check yourself

ES JAY DOUBLE YEWS ARE THE REAL RAY SISTS
SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT
t. PJW

Yes, let's ignore that they were a type of Christians he was killing, extremist perhaps, but why not have him kill extremist fags, or extremist muslims, or extremist black lives matter types. No, because everyone in Jew Hood hates Christians, be they moderate Christians, good Christians or otherwise.

>stormblr triggered again

ayyy lmao

Because extremist Christians are more prevalent in America than all those things and everyone, not just the Jews, can agree they are pretty much scum.

Yes, because Extremist Christians forced Obama to write a law that said fags and every other degenerate had every right to use whichever toilet they wanted. And because a state stood up to him, he threatened that state. Because Extremist Christians forced a bunch of degenerate dogs to shove Crosses in their asses while New York City police looked on laughing. No one was arrested and everyone praised the parade. It's people like you that will go when they go, that must be spilled onto the ground when they're spilled. It is people like you who cheer on those animals despite the nonsense they do against morality and decency.

Jesus, dude. I'm Catholic and yet posts like yours are why I didn't feel bad watching Colin Firth slaughter a church full of bigots.

>Because I'm X I'm Qualified to say you're not tolerant enough.

And Judas at one time using God's power healed the sick. What's your point?

Judas was black.